Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What was the price of a punt when you started this hobby?  (Read 1370 times)

Online Poopster

I had my first punt in 1999, it cost me £70 for half an hour with a lass in a local brothel.  I didn't feel this was expensive, it was the going rate at the time and hoors in a radius of 40 miles were all charging the same.  It wasn't even just in my area, I travelled all over the UK and prices were broadly similar.  I remember once doing an hour booking for £100 and thinking it was an almighty bargain... but she was a whale.  Admittedly a whale who gave good service, but still a whale.

So here we are, 16 years later and the price of an average 30 minute incall is... about £70, with plenty still available for less.  A good 60 minutes can even be had in Edinburgh for £80 if you know where to go!

Why?

Disclaimer:  if any girls read this and think you can add 16 years of interest onto your prices, dream on princess.

Offline lostandfound

EE influx - tbh as discussed many times on UKP.

Online Poopster

EE influx - tbh as discussed many times on UKP.

Well, ok, I haven't seen these conversations. 

Offline itk

Started in early 1990's, for years it was all street pick-ups. Prices were £20 for bj in the car, sex was £30 although that was in your car or take them to their place.
BJ's were nearly always OW, and some girls true to get extra £10 if you wanted sex in several positions. I remember one punt with a girl by the name of Jade, who would charge £20 then wanted £10 extra for her to get naked and another £10 for positions. She was a tad dopey though so could always get her naked and in positions for just £20 as you could complain your legs ached and she would get on top.  :lol:

Offline lostandfound

Well, ok, I haven't seen these conversations.

No problem.  :thumbsup:

It is worth bearing in mind, IMO, that the answer to many questions are available using the Search box up there on the right of the page!

figleaf

I started in 2002 or so.  I also remember 50-70 for 30 mins in parlours,  120 for an hour and 130-150 for indies.   Has barely budged in 13 years!

By the same token salaries haven't gone up that much for most people,  whilst houses,  petrol,  transport have gone through the roof.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 06:13:30 pm by figleaf »

vw

£15-£30 range on the Streets of Kensington, Liverpool in the late 90's..

Had a £7 blow job in Botanic Gardens once, all I had on me at the time but that doesn't really count !

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can't remember that far back but my first review on "the other forum" was £100 for an hour ---that was in 2001, so in real terms prices have not increased.    :hi:

Online george r

cant remember the date but it was at babes in Swinton many yrs ago £60 for 30 minutes, most Manchester parlours are still cheaper now so either a bargain nowadays or the girls/parlour were making even more money back then ?  which ever way you want to look at it ?

scots Alex was the girl.

Offline HappyandLucky

In 2000, my experience was £60 half an hour. This was the standard price irrelevant of quality of service. Always found parlours via local newspaper. Thank god for an EE influx, prices have been kept reasonable and services offered have increased with Brit WG's generally having to up their game or go hungry.

Sureshot

£20 was the standard for bj or shag street pick up.  You could do it either in your car or if on foot, some crevice on a small industrial estate.

1 or 2 would do owo which was a major plus back then.

This was Coventry late 90's early 00's.

Offline Jock D

I started in 1990, in Glasgow, when there was a thriving RLD/street scene. You could easily negotiate a BJ for a tenner and full sex for fifteen, and it wasn't just the stereotypical junkie hoors who worked the streets back then, you frequently got some hidden gems too.  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thank god for an EE influx.

Just looked at your latest 6 reviews ---------------- only one positive.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Nagilum

First one in 2005.  Brothel £60 for one hour  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

Just looked at your latest 6 reviews ---------------- only one positive.    :unknown: :unknown:
I won't divert the thread Jimmy. It's about costs not reviews. IMO, EE WG's have kept the Brit prices in check and inreased the services offered  :hi:

Offline smiths

In 2000, my experience was £60 half an hour. This was the standard price irrelevant of quality of service. Always found parlours via local newspaper. Thank god for an EE influx, prices have been kept reasonable and services offered have increased with Brit WG's generally having to up their game or go hungry.

Indeed, before the EE WG invasion most Brit WGs I punted with didn't even offer kissing, that was for partners only so they told me. The EEs offered kissing and charged generally lower prices, nowadays of course many Brit WGs offer kissing but still charge more generally in my area anyway.

As to prices I cant remember what i paid in the 80s but certainly since 2000 allowing for inflation many WGs prices aren't much different to then.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I won't divert the thread Jimmy. It's about costs not reviews. IMO, EE WG's have kept the Brit prices in check and inreased the services offered  :hi:

Some EE girls are excellent, I just wish the Romanians skanks would fuck off .  :hi:

Online Poopster

services offered have increased with Brit WG's generally having to up their game or go hungry.

That's a good point as well actually.  I don't know if it was just where I grew up but OWO was a rarity and often RO or fingering was a no-no.  All commonplace nowadays, the services have increased as the relative price has gone down.

Offline od13218

I had my first punt in 1999, it cost me £70 for half an hour with a lass in a local brothel.  I didn't feel this was expensive, it was the going rate at the time and hoors in a radius of 40 miles were all charging the same.  It wasn't even just in my area, I travelled all over the UK and prices were broadly similar.  I remember once doing an hour booking for £100 and thinking it was an almighty bargain... but she was a whale.  Admittedly a whale who gave good service, but still a whale.

So here we are, 16 years later and the price of an average 30 minute incall is... about £70, with plenty still available for less.  A good 60 minutes can even be had in Edinburgh for £80 if you know where to go!

Why?

Disclaimer:  if any girls read this and think you can add 16 years of interest onto your prices, dream on princess.
I started in Soho in 1988: £15 for sex only. Now, best part of 30 yrs later- £20 for sex only. Much cheaper hobby than it used to be!

Offline claretandblue

I started in Soho in 1988: £15 for sex only. Now, best part of 30 yrs later- £20 for sex only. Much cheaper hobby than it used to be!
That's interesting to know,what was the cost of a pint in soho I'm 88?

Offline od13218

That's interesting to know,what was the cost of a pint in soho I'm 88?
Good question- just over £1 I think. By comparison sex is now a lot cheaper than drinking!

Offline claretandblue

Good question- just over £1 I think. By comparison sex is now a lot cheaper than drinking!
So a shag in soho was the equivalent of about 15 pints, now it's 4! :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

When I started punting in 1975 it was £10 for a short time with a street walker in the back of the car and £20 back at her place. That extra £10 could get you very pissed on Brains Bitter down St Mary Street so back of the car it was.

Chuckman

When I started in the early-mid 90s in Birmingham it was £30-40 for a half hour punt with someone you got from the small ads in the local paper and £20 with a street girl.

Offline od13218

Yep! I had a long break from punting between mid 90s and about 2014, and that was the first pleasant surprise...

Clarkson

"tenner for a blow job twenty for sex luv"   :D   

Bluefin

Belgium, mid eighties, 1000 Francs which was equivalent to £14
OWO and a shag but no fingering or kissing!

Offline BecksP

Well in the 1960s in Birmingham the new rebuilt Varna Road and Cheddar Road £5 or £10 for a quick punt she just took her panties off and £2 or £5 max in the car Golden days some half decent girls on occasions

Offline howrude

My first punt was at  Manchester parlour in 1997 and it cost me £35 for half an hour. Most of the parlours in the area were of the £35-£40 range. Somewhere like World Famous Babes, which was charging £50 at the time seemed extortionate. But about ten years later many were charging £50 basic. Nowadays, there's still a number of Manchester parlours charging £40 for the basic half hour. But most others charge £50 or £60. Not a huge increase.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:54:17 pm by howrude »

Online webpunter

25 quid for an hour in a Bristol parlour in the 80s.  Included sauna, massage & HJ.  Fuck - that was a long time ago

Vic1988

90's. £20 for a blowjob. £30 for sex. Had some of my best meets down "the drag" in Glasgow.
First indie was £130 around 2003. Then loads of £150 indies from NA when it was good.

Spanky_bum_time

Started in 2004, It was my first ever punt, She was mid 30's Genuine English lass whose day job was monitoring motorway traffic cams, It was £90 for 1 hour including OWO CIM A Levels FK and DFK, Have yet to better that experience mainly because she was really into it unlike most modern lay back n think of the money types.

Fagin Again

I think there's been a slight increase over the past ten years, certainly as far as Adult Work is concerned.  Ten years ago, £60 for half an hour was widely available for British girls in Hampshire and Dorset.  Indeed that was the most common price.  Now £60 is fairly rare – but then so (compared to the days of plenty) are British girls, at least in my neck of the woods.  Most Romanians of course charge £60, but these days the starting price for the home-grown product in these parts seems usually to be £70-£80.  However there are generally quite a lot of special offers before and after Christmas!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:22:12 pm by Fagin Again »

Pussydoc

Prices have not really increased but the amount of girls has and  that's keeping the prices down , plus influx of eye girls , 

seward

In 1986 in Walsall oral and sex was£20 in Brum city centre it was between £30 to £40 it may not sound alot these days but its all relative wages were quite low so we're prices 20 gaspers 76 pence a gallon of petrol £1.48 so prices for a punt haven't risen as much as other things and in those ancient times it was done in services  you went in did the business popped and out no kissing no fingering and definitely no ro ! Services and the wgs have evolved to a better standard most in those days were amateurs supplementing income.
Bloody hell bet this dates me touch! :D

Offline dieseldriver

Hahaha, £5!! Mid sixties. I must have been around 19/20/21 yo. Usual card in the telephone box, french lessons. Flat in Edgware Rd.
Another time while walking through soho on way home from Empire Ballroom (if anyone remembers it?), WG says to me cos I'm smartly dressed "are you a policeman"? No says I, I'm a train guard. She then asked me if wanted a shag for an amount can't remember? But can remember telling her I only have £1.To which she replied "you can have a sniff for £1" laughing. I too laughing declined telling her need it till next pay-day.... 

Offline JJJ

Started in WM few years ago 50h/h, 90hr with some Polish girls some of the best punts I've had

willbred

Brum and surrounds md-late 80s. £20-£30 for 30 minutes