Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth 2 Girl - Rosei and Tricksy  (Read 1496 times)

Offline martyn74

It must be time for my first punt of 2016, and my first as a member of UKP.
Over the years I've been with some great local girls including Lil Madam Milf, Student Lucy and Mistress Appleseed, a disappointing time with Naughty Lada plus a slightly strange one with Lovely Miss Louise.
This profile has caught my eye and £180 for an hour for the services of 2 lady's seems like good value
External Link/Members Only
Has anyone here had the pleasure?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:06:49 am by martyn74 »

bristolqwerty

I've had my disappointing time with naughty Lada too - what a terrible shame as I saw her quite regularly but good luck with this one - might be "tricksy" getting a boner though but each to their own :)  Tricksy with specs looks just passable.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:26:02 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline martyn74

I've had my disappointing time with naughty Lada too - what a terrible shame as I saw her quite regularly but good luck with this one - might be "tricksy" getting a boner though but each to their own :)  Tricksy with specs looks just passable.

Yep it's a shame they only cum as a duo. According to her AW profile, Rosei's on holiday now until mid February, so I've got some time to give it proper consideration!!  :D

bristolqwerty

:D   +1 tricksy on her own  :thumbsup: facial over those specs, interested to know how you get on if you go.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:34:32 pm by bristolqwerty »