Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andreea of Derby  (Read 2161 times)

trebor

Has anybody been to see 19 yrs,Andreea of derby. She has an advert on vivastreet.

trebor

yes that's her. anyone got any f.b. please

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Looks like another Rom to avoid.

Offline superam

Right, i know abit about this one guys. Shes based in town centre, typical terraced house, she says she works alone but I know for a fact 3 girls have been performing out of the place before xmas. She is quite a busy girl based around those £30 prices but her attitude is typical EE frosty, I walked when I went to visit 2 weeks ago, could be ok for a splash n dash.

There is another girl called Andrea who works around the corner in another terraced, seen her afew times, quite a lot friendly and you can negotiate price once you've seen her before and if shes quiet  :D and if her mates there aswell then, well you can just imagine  :P.

Offline j122

Do you have a link Superam?  :hi:

Offline superam

Just looked for 2nd girls profile to post but seems to have gone at the moment, maybe still back home.

Offline superam

I do have a number but would you believe I've only gone a miss laid my punting fone  :dash: which has now died so it's a search party job, could be anywhere.

TheNewSeeker

Offline superam

Found it now  :D however I don't have those wifey problems like some/most of you guys, lone rider, suits me sir  :dance:

Benparker

Offline Knny

Yep that's her

Superam, is her place clean?  Is she clean?  Noticed that you called her Andrea but advert says Isabelle.

Benparker

She used to be at another location. Got bj off her and her fit mate for £20 each. Not bad.

Her mates fit but mardy as f@*#

Dont think this lass is around anymore. Numbers dead.

Offline superam

Yeah ditto Benparker, you must have gone same place as me lol, £30 I paid for both  :yahoo: Number I've got still rings but had no reply to call or text so you may be right.

Offline superam

Superam, is her place clean?  Is she clean?  Noticed that you called her Andrea but advert says Isabelle.
yeah name swap as they do.

Benparker

Did you go see her Trebor?

Also Superam, thats a great price! What was incl in that £30?

I feel like making a visit if her and her mate are still around..

trebor

No I didn't. Saturday just gone I txt her at 10am to arrange a meet that afternoon at 15.00. We had a couple of txts back and fourth as we discussed what I wanted, dfk 69.......basically the lot. All was going well with communication her replies were very quick. I finished off by telling her id contact her 15 mins before 15.00 to get house number, she had already given me the street name. So 14.45 arrived I txt but after 5 mins had no reply. So I rang and it was engaged, waited a min then rang again line still busy. I then got a txt within seconds saying she was busy and not available to 17.00.  GREAT CHEERS LUV. So looking forward, knackers are full. Luckily I no the chineese place on uttoxeter old road so I went there. She wasn't much of a looker but only cost 40 notes. So I got sorted in the end and saved abit of cash. She got some new photos showing now.

Offline superam

Sort of thing you have to put up with Trebor with her clan but like you say cheap pump n dump fits the bill sometimes.

Benparker

What did you get for £30 superam?

Offline superam

Blow off them both, both naked, play around, that's my kind of thing most of the time, esp in those establishments, don't like hanging around to long. I've seen her for a quickie afew times for £20 and her mate let me in so made the offer of £30 for both and they accepted  :yahoo: but like someone else said on here, her mate as a resting bitch face. Went back afew times after but they'd been booted out of the house they were working from then. It was for sale so I used to turn up with an Estate Agents brochure  :D covered all bases.