Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LexiLou1995 AKA Miryah on Adultwork  (Read 8266 times)

2 review(s) for LexiLou1995 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Miryah (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Avra

I saw this girl tonight.
She appeared under the name LexiLou1995 on AdultWork.
Her phone manner was great and she arrived on time and looked beautiful.
I gave her the money upfront and she asked me where the bathroom was and showed her.
While I was sitting in the living room she ran out of the door with my money, got in the car that was clearly waiting for her and drove off.  It was an S-class Jaguar.

What and absolute bitch.
I called the police on her.
I hope she goes to jail.

Beware Guys.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

vw

Sorry to hear that, hate posts where punters are robbed !  Good to hear you were able to call police, many of these scum think they can get away with it because people don't !

You mean this one

External Link/Members Only

Formerly this one for reference

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:38:27 pm by vw »

CharlieChan

Terrible :(  hope the skank gets caught. She recently received a glowing report too.

Just taken her off my HL 

Offline Medic4u

Sorry to hear this..at least your still in one piece thankfully.

Just to clarify was it an S-class Merc or a Jag?

rodjaneandfreddy

I'm aware she comes and goes a lot but that is disgusting behaviour

GolfNut

Shouldn't she be added to the blacklist?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Have you heard any more from the police matey? I hope they arrest her!!

rodjaneandfreddy

Bet when they ask for a description you mention the comedy lips......trout pout or what...

splodger69

So, what has happened to the rest of the posts that were on here.....deleted without trace or reason?

vw

So, what has happened to the rest of the posts that were on here.....deleted without trace or reason?

Ask Admin

Admin is the only one who can delete
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:14:54 pm by vw »

OldAdmin

This site places the interests of the punter FIRST, not where a bully gang of white-knight fluffies round up on anyone who posts negative on their favourite prossie.

leicesterdude

This site places the interests of the punter FIRST, not where a bully gang of white-knight fluffies round up on anyone who posts negative on their favourite prossie.

Bravo. This has been a long running theme for a while. 

I'm really glad it's been tidied up.

:hi: :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
To be honest it's a big accusation to make on a first post and if he had been here a while previously I'm sure he wouldn't have come under questioning as much, obviously if it's true and he was mugged for £500 in his home then I can't think of anything worst and hope the wg is locked up for it, I'm guessing this discussion ends here now.

splodger69

Really, depends on whether genuine punter/review though doesnt it? - been fakes on here before. Enough said
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:49:39 pm by splodger69 »

GolfNut

Hi Admin. Appreciate what you say, but I'm struggling to see what you are referring to in respect of white knighting in this thread.

The posts that have been deleted revolve around a post implying the girl involved being a barebacker along with some other banter. I'd hardly call it White Knighting. OWAN was merely defending himself from what I could see.

It's a lot more serious than a plain old negative review as you well know, so the debate has been around the validity of the claims made in the review along with the OP's ability to substantiate his claims and their legitimacy.

No-one has rounded up on the OP as far as I can see.

Surely a first time post and review of this nature can't be taken on face value without question?

splodger69

+1

Hi Admin. Appreciate what you say, but I'm struggling to see what you are referring to in respect of white knighting in this thread.

The posts that have been deleted revolve around a post implying the girl involved being a barebacker along with some other banter. I'd hardly call it White Knighting. OWAN was merely defending himself from what I could see.

It's a lot more serious than a plain old negative review as you well know, so the debate has been around the validity of the claims made in the review along with the OP's ability to substantiate his claims and their legitimacy.

No-one has rounded up on the OP as far as I can see.

Surely a first time post and review of this nature can't be taken on face value without question?

leicesterdude

I know your asking admin. But from my point of view as a user of the forum. The deleted posts had nothing to do with the validity of this review. It was about a third party calling her a barebacker.  And then everyone having a go back and telling him to say sorry.

So many things go off topic it's crazy.  It'd be good just to share info and have a few jokes, like it is most of the time.

OldAdmin

To be honest it's a big accusation to make on a first post and if he had been here a while previously I'm sure he wouldn't have come under questioning as much,

Yes you mean like Flunt's review of Mandy, because that was his first post  :rolleyes:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah that went tits up too hehe

Offline Owwhatanight

Yes you mean like Flunt's review of Mandy, because that was his first post  :rolleyes:

Admin I hold my hands up and learnt from my error. :hi:

adbd68

ok so whats the verdict Admin, is she guilty or the review is wrong ?

Garycd69

GolfNut

Bumped this as it's over a week since posted and no update on Police Action as of yet.

:hi:

OldAdmin

Bumped this as it's over a week since posted and no update on Police Action as of yet.

:hi:

I guess for you that means it's all a lie, right? Quite desperate aren't you, are you wanting to defend a scammer because one of your mates left her a positive?

Barely anyone goes to police.
And even if someone does, they don't work that fast, if you had experience you'd know that.

Offline cueball

You lads are doing a cracking job here  :D

I don't know which thread to read first, the one on the board or the one in the bin.

Offline Owwhatanight

You lads are doing a cracking job here  :D

I don't know which thread to read first, the one on the board or the one in the bin.

Pointless dragging up more shit Cueball.  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Pointless dragging up more shit Cueball.  :thumbsdown:

I think you'll find it weren't me that bumped the thread.

You should see the bin, this thread is red hot in there.

It's entertaining though, plenty of familiar faces in it.

Had me chuckling  :thumbsup: :D

Offline Owwhatanight

I think you'll find it weren't me that bumped the thread.

You should see the bin, this thread is red hot in there.

It's entertaining though, plenty of familiar faces in it.

Had me chuckling  :thumbsup: :D

Sure is red hot we like to spice things up a bit to entertain you outsiders from your boredom.
Can't beat a little heat and glad it got you chuckling Cueball  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

Pointless for everyone involved then as it's unlikely that there will be a definite legal conclusion to resolve this. I'm neither Police nor Law, but assuming this has been reported as stated it will probably be low priority and unless there is decent evidence it's his word against hers. Even if the Police think there's a case it'll go to CPS and they'll decide whether it's in the public interest to proceed. The OP can update if or when it's relevant to do so but whether or not these things happen can't be taken as an indication of what actually occurred. Therefore we ought not to put too much emphasis on the legal involvement.

It's a pity that the OP didn't ask advice on here beforehand as I'm sure many would've guided him away from a) an outcall to his home, and b) laying out  £500 on an initial punt. If he's genuine I hope he hasn't been deterred and if so I look forward to reading his reviews of happier punts.

Offline threechilliman

Sure is red hot we like to spice things up a bit to entertain you outsiders from your boredom.....

Pity then that most of it's in the bin....

tcm

Offline cueball

Sure is red hot we like to spice things up a bit to entertain you outsiders from your boredom.
Can't beat a little heat and glad it got you chuckling Cueball  :thumbsup:

Yes, keep it up lads, keep me smiling, well, laughing really.

Offline Owwhatanight

Pity then that most of it's in the bin....

tcm
Yes that's true Tcm, but it must have been bloody good stuff in there for you to look in it and comment  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

Yes that's true Tcm, but it must have been bloody good stuff in there for you to look in it and comment  :hi:

Always keep your eye on the deleted posts bin. Tells it's own story a lot of the time.

tcm

GolfNut

Always keep your eye on the deleted posts bin. Tells it's own story a lot of the time.

tcm

As do the still incomplete and forgotten threads that disappear over time vanish into the mist..... :D