Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Emily  (Read 2605 times)

2 review(s) for X Little Emily X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiley9

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only           Booked to see Little Emily for a 1 hour in-call £170.    Comms: excellent very quick response to AW emails  and she phoned me pre punt to discuss my likes has a cute sweet sexy voice ;)   Location: a student flat in a nice residential area of Bristol popular with students , a quiet street felt safe seemed to be on road parking available. Nice clean flat with big bathroom and working shower with clean towels.   Emily: If you like sweet quirky girl next door student types who have a lovely slim body great natural small boobs then Emily is for you :D  I wouldn't recommend her to those who are after PSE but if you like vanilla GFE then I would. She is fairly new to this however she used to work as Kute Katrina but according to her never as Jamie for a Bristol agency ? So she isn't innocent or naïve but she is very friendly and gave me a great service!   The Meet: As arranged she had left the front door on the latch and I walked in and knocked on her flat door. Greeted by Emily with a warm smile and offered a glass of wine and a hot shower which I accepted. Started with nice F/K and fondling her perky boobs led on to terrific OWO Emily on her knees good eye contact not complete D/T but near enough. This lasted for ages   ;) Then more DFK and onto me pounding her doggy style until I eventually came! We then cuddled and had a good laugh and chat. No clock watching I found her to be a very intelligent sexy young woman and would like to see again.           

vw

She is fairly new to this however she used to work as Kute Katrina but according to her never as Jamie for a Bristol agency ? 
Interesting has someone here linked her to that ?  And sent you to correct us or was it a theory of yours ?  :unknown:

Glad you enjoyed anyway !   :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:12:34 pm by vw »

pking_paul

Glad to see her reviewed on here - she certainly seems to be very active and is no  :angelgirl:

Offline smiley9

Interesting has someone here linked her to that ?  And sent you to correct us or was it a theory of yours ?  :unknown:

Glad you enjoyed anyway !   :drinks:

Offline smiley9

I think someone did mention it on here and she told me during punt that she used to be Kute Katrina so I mentioned Jamie at an agency before that ? She denied all knowledge so I just thought I would mention it in case there are any  punters who liked/remember Jamie? I didn't tell Emily I was going to post a review.

vw

Was Jamie good then ? Or has she gone and vanished like many do ?

Offline smiley9

LoL no idea VT I never met her ? only Little Emily who used to be Katrina.

Offline smiley9

Reviews: 20

Re: New 'student' X Little Emily X

« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 08:25:21 pm »

If it is Kute Katrina that is a shame IMO as I saw her about 6 times and it ran its course.  Was hoping a new girl had arrived on the scene.  She is pretty and posh speaking and has a great figure. But was always a vanilla GFE.  She seemed to get less adventurous as time went by. She always seemed to have a sniffy cold.

I met her first at bristolgirls.co.uk where she was called Jamie and studying law. When that fell through she joined the Apple agency and was studying nursing.  Now studying Art.  A perpetual student? LOL

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:34:29 pm by theGOAT »

vw

Cheers missed that one by the GOAT, so he was mistaken.

Sack that goat !

Who was the best then ? Out of the LK and LE ?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:51:48 pm by vw »

Offline smiley9

Lol V/T well I suppose at the end of the day its his word against hers ??? Who knows the truth??? :D

Offline smiley9

V/T that is a bit of an unfair question as I thoroughly enjoyed them both but LE is very vanilla which I sometimes enjoy where as LK is virtually boundary free which I also sometimes enjoy I would recommend them both :yahoo:

vw

V/T that is a bit of an unfair question as I thoroughly enjoyed them both but LE is very vanilla which I sometimes enjoy where as LK is virtually boundary free which I also sometimes enjoy I would recommend them both :yahoo:

I know I messing with you !   :drinks:

Didn't expect an answer !

Offline dunbusy

She sounds great,where was the incall?

theGOAT

Cheers missed that one by the GOAT, so he was mistaken.

Sack that goat !

Who was the best then ? Out of the LK and LE ?

I last saw "Jamie" about 2 years ago so I could easily be mistaken.

I've seen so many girls their faces sometimes become a blur....  :lol:

Katrina was a lovely girl and if she is now Emily then I wish her all the very best.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:49:26 am by theGOAT »

Greedo

she definitely was Jamie at bristolgirls before being Katrina as I also saw her under both identities.... no idea why she'd now admit to being Katrina but never Jamie 🤔

Offline BOBBY2015

Saw her as Kutekatrina123 left the site about October with a few negative comments as I recall let a few people down etc ,  hopefully she wont  become Less reliable again once she has a few quid in her pocket seems to have been raking up the appointments since she back !

Offline hottext72

She has a confident marketing strategy.  £ 170 hour and need More than 10 positive AW feedback to see her!  Bit pricy

Offline Roth

She has a confident marketing strategy. £ 170 hour and need More than 10 positive AW feedback to see her!  Bit pricy

Pretentious little cunt.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :dash:

vw

Pretentious little cunt.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :dash:

Yes quite, bet she brings the condoms out on a silver plate with a doyley !   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
a few of my clients saw katrina and said she was lovely..
as for the 10 feedbk this im not sure how true that is as she has seen someone with only 1 feedbk before hers!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Lz-129

as for the 10 feedbk this im not sure how true that is as she has seen someone with only 1 feedbk before hers!

That was feedback only. Anyone can leave that I think

Offline Roth

maybe a bit two-faced one then? :dash:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:41:29 pm by Roth »

Offline Qwerty

That was feedback only. Anyone can leave that I think

You have to have had a booking before you can leave feedback - if the booking is confirmed you can leave Pos/Neg.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I'm not jumping through her hoops
Her and LK can whistle.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Qwerty

I'm not jumping through her hoops
Her and LK can whistle.
 :thumbsdown:

Don't know if that was in response to me, but I was describing the AW system, not her rules

Lz-129

You have to have had a booking before you can leave feedback - if the booking is confirmed you can leave Pos/Neg.

So the booking was made but not confirmed? Is that why it's feedback only

vw

So the booking was made but not confirmed? Is that why it's feedback only
Just not marked as completed on AW.

If not marked as completed you cannot assign a grade, something the prossies or pimps do their end !

Feedback only is failure of a prossie to mark as completed or the punter rushing to kiss ass before prossie has got round to marking as completed.  I suspect the later !

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Don't know if that was in response to me, but I was describing the AW system, not her rules

It was her stating that she will only see punters with at least 10 feedback that I was referring to
 :drinks: