Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skinny Ginger Finchley  (Read 1987 times)

20 review(s) for Stacey Red xxx (11 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sir cumalot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Skinny Ginger has been on my HL for a while now. There was something about her physic that appealed to me. I like a skinny girl now and again. Now as her name tells you, she is skinny. I was undecided about this one but left it a day or two to think it over and decided on a neutral rather than positive review and here's why.

Comms, via the phone, with the maid. Comms were ok.

Area, opposite Finchley Lido. A ground floor flat with plenty of parking.

Appearance, 7/10

Attitude, 7/10

English, limited but can get by.

So I arrive, park, call and get give the flat number. Buzz and am let in. Door answered quickly so no hanging around. Met by Ginger in pink dressing gown. It's been mentioned before. I ask to confirm what I asked the maid. Cum 2 times, £50 30 mins CIM. She says no, cum once in 30 mins. So I confirm all the above in 1 hour £70. She agrees. She leaves the room and returns in something a little more appealing than a dressing gown. Start with a little FK, and she loosens up a little then after a short time, removes a cough sweet from the back of her mouth. She's obviously been away on the WG's annual training camp over the holidays.  :dash: So more FK, grabbing that arse. Slip my hand in her knickers, have a little play. Put her on the bed, and spread those legs and play some more. Slip a finger or two in and she's quickly understanding I'm no plank and know what I'm doing. I maneuver round the bed and place my hard cock right in front of her face 69. She takes it in her mouth and we continue as before. Her getting all tense and me getting close. I CIM and she continues slowly. I finish and she is calm and doesn't run off. She sorts her self out and hands me a wipe or two.

On the bed to recover, more kissing and cuddling. I ask for a massage and she said ok. Then she said cream ok? I said sure. Then she starts rubbing in a womens body lotion. Really? That's the best you could do? No baby oil or talc? Beyonce body lotion?  :(

I thought this will be a five minute rub them complaining her hands hurt but no. She gives me a good 15 minute massage. I say good, thats referring to the time not quality. It was ok, not great not shit, just ok. So a little recovery time done, I tell her I need to fuck her. More kissing FK and caressing and I'm hard. Condom on and she rides me cowgirl. I ask for a little lube but she doesn't seem to grasp what I'm saying. Fuck it, a bit of spit is just as good.  :sarcastic: She rides me, grinding away. After about 5 minutes of this, I need a switch up and ask for doggy. The vision of smashing her and tiny tiny little arse is pretty much the whole reason I wanted to see her. She bends over and it looks great. I slip in and then she say's it. Not hard. NOT HARD? Who's paying who?  :unknown: So I ease in, and after about 30 seconds, feel me slip in properly like i was taking her viginity  :D I grab her hips and try to trust a little deeper and faster. She keeps leaning forward more making it harder to stay on my knees with out falling on top of her. So I finish, eventually and we clean up. I'm pretty much on time and she wasn't in a rush to kick me out. I was polite and I think she liked me for it which made it a pleasant hour but not what I went there for.

So all in all, nothing disastrous but not what I wanted from the punt. I left there feeling like the itch I had so badly wanted to scratch was still itchy.

Would I visit again, probably not. There are far to many other girls to see.

Thanks to all those who had reviewed her before me.

Oh and I believe she was working under the profile of Red Kathy before but recently Red Kathy was someone else completely. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55978.msg724702;topicseen#msg724702

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and sharing.

I was undecided about this one but left it a day or two to think it over and decided on a neutral rather than positive review

Oh and I believe she was working under the profile of Red Kathy before   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55978.msg724702;topicseen#msg724702

YMMV with any W/G

I rated as below and I nearly scored her, as neutral. But I've not been back, since my review.

Updated with both profiles External Link/Members Only and she is one and the same (as per pictures), IMO. 

Positive (boarder line)

Plus + Hand Job, OWO to CIM

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile: 

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:28:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline Billy no mates

How tall was she?
I really dont like girls who are taller than me

Thanks

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review because, like yourself, she's been on my HL for some time. Skinny girls don't usually do it for me, but there's something about her that makes me want to fuck her.

Thanks also for the detailed description of the punt.  :hi:
Despite the neutral ratings, from what has been said, she seems to be good punt to me, certainly for £70ph.

Offline Sir cumalot

Hi Bonsey, I would say she is about 5ft 9" maybe a touch taller.

Cunning, you're welcome. I would say, if you've read the reviews on her, and haven't seen her and she's on your radar, then yes, she ok. There is something about her. 

On a side not, and I don't mean this to sound bad, but she did have quite a big nose, IMO that is  :D

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. Haven't seen her in a while now but have seen her 3 times and had very good punts with her. For some reason our sessions are generally very slow and sensual, so if I feel like a relaxing and slow gfe experience I used to see her.

Offline Billy no mates

Hi Bonsey, I would say she is about 5ft 9" maybe a touch taller.

Bah, too tall  :(

Might still go and keep her on her back  :yahoo: