Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: more new Romanians and a Hungarian? Bristol picking up?  (Read 1180 times)

pking_paul

These look new to me, no doubt Roth will add more with his eagle eyes  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Duo External Link/Members Only

..and from Hungary

vw

Cheltenham Rejects except number 3, a punter had a shit one in Bristol the other day

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82294.0

Bingobango

:the first one properly caught my eye, but they are all hot.... Shame you know the service won't match!

Offline TerryTibbs

..and from Hungary

This girl looks perfect for me body wise.

Not sure if she is real or just PG scam?

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

pking_paul

..and from Hungary

Regards

What I also find odd is that her gallery pis show her face clearly when they have been carefully blurred on her profile page?  :unknown:

Offline TerryTibbs

What I also find odd is that her gallery pis show her face clearly when they have been carefully blurred on her profile page?  :unknown:

Indeed, I noticed that....

Offline Roth

..and from Hungary

Regards

Still no number on profile so probably a scam.  :scare: :(

Offline Taggart

TBH, fecking Romanians are ruining this business with their crap attitude, crap service and pimps breathing down their next.  They are like flies on shit.
When searching on AW, I often forget to exclude Romanians, and when I do the number of 'hits' falls by around 60%. They are also disgusing themselves under other nationalities.

Problem is every city now has its share of Romanians - and they aint all washing cars either.

Hungarians - seen a couple and they are OK.

Offline rudolph hucker

''Re: more new Romanians and a Hungarian? Bristol picking up?''
.........going to the dogs more like

Offline Jimmyredcab

''Re: more new Romanians and a Hungarian? Bristol picking up?''
.........going to the dogs more like

Nice to see that Bristol is getting it's share of lowlife Romanian skanks.    :drinks:

Offline PaintBrush

So PP,

Are you intending to work down the list and provide the feedback?  :yahoo:

Offline Cunning Punt

Romanian girls will be here as long as enough punters pay to see them and punters pay to see them because they don't want to pay the fairly high rates charged by most English and Polish WGs.

And many can charge such high prices because other punters are willing to pay those rates - largely because they want to see them and not the Romanians.

Rates seem to be particularly high in Bristol and Sergeis spot an opportunity.

Offline Roth

Romanian girls will be here as long as enough punters pay to see them and punters pay to see them because they don't want to pay the fairly high rates charged by most English and Polish WGs.

And many can charge such high prices because other punters are willing to pay those rates - largely because they want to see them and not the Romanians.

Rates seem to be particularly high in Bristol and Sergeis spot an opportunity.

Very true.  :thumbsup: :(

cj20155102

Hey guys, just to say that I saw Alexxa Risa on Saturday in Bristol city centre and I have to say she was absolutely gorgeous and really really sweet, well worth the punt gonna write a review on here in a seperate post (I don't know what the guy is talking about Cheltenham rejects means though as unfortunately Alexxa was just here for a week and seems to be in Glasgow now)

Anyway, if she is back in the SW you could do worse

vw

(I don't know what the guy is talking about Cheltenham rejects means though as unfortunately Alexxa was just here for a week and seems to be in Glasgow now)

Here is a lesson they were in Cheltenham and then left Cheltenham tor Bristol.  Hence 2nd hand rejects !

Simple

She has been round since 2014 and been here many times and always rejected from my list.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:32:15 am by vw »

Offline Roth

Hey guys, just to say that I saw Alexxa Risa on Saturday in Bristol city centre and I have to say she was absolutely gorgeous and really really sweet, well worth the punt gonna write a review on here in a seperate post (I don't know what the guy is talking about Cheltenham rejects means though as unfortunately Alexxa was just here for a week and seems to be in Glasgow now)

Anyway, if she is back in the SW you could do worse

This Alexxa you mean -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:unknown: :unknown:

pking_paul

So PP,

Are you intending to work down the list and provide the feedback?  :yahoo:

Lol - no I agree with much of the comments above - sticking to the usual suspects at the moment  :hi: