Sugar Babies

Author Topic: XXzetaXX of Plymouth  (Read 1570 times)

jenner

External Link/Members Only

Saw Zeta a while back. I have to admit that the emphasis on the body building and the price of £150/hour had put me off but decided to give her a ring when I saw she was in Plymouth and was soon chatting to a friendly down to earth girl.
Made the booking and got the house number when I was parked up. Nice house. Easy discrete parking. Easy to get to.
Zeta is well muscled and with those enhanced breasts looked great. Started of with DFK and soon progressed to oral both ways and rimming ditto. Sex in a few positions. Finished with CIM.
That took it up to the hour and although Zeta didn't push me out, it was clear that she wasn't one of those WG that are happy to go over time. That's not a negative comment, merely an observation.
All in all it was good and I'll certainly go back for another session.

bristolqwerty

:D good post but I'd love to see you try to go over  :D literally chucked out methinks  :sarcastic:

jenner

Funny thing is that she advertises "lift and carry ". Perhaps she reserves that service to get over stayers out the door !

Offline martyn74

On to the HL for me.  She looks quite intimidating in her pictures - I would love arms and shoulders like that. Looks to be a very powerful and in control lady

James999

On to the HL for me.  She looks quite intimidating in her pictures -

She looks like Les Dawson in a wig, and as for size 10 who the fuck is she trying to kid  :sarcastic:

bristolqwerty

:) I'm not attracted to her BUT I'm not gonna start slagging her off on here - just in case  :D

Offline invaderofrome

I've seen XXzetaXX twice, and will see her again.
First time was in Plymouth in July 2015 for 2 hours. Great kisser. Lovely face. Fabulous clit. What a muscular body! Gave her a very lengthy licking, then she sat on my face before riding my cock.
This girl comes like a train. :thumbsup:
I'm not one to boast but you can see her AW blog about my visit at the link above. ;)

The second time was a duo with Cassandra4you in Bristol in early Dec 2015. She was just as horny then and had had her tits enhanced between the two meetings. Just as good second time around :)

Regards, Invader