Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum In Kate, Canvey.  (Read 4350 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

It's been a long time since I have met a girl from the island. Anyone met this lady? Interesting range of likes, price erring on the high side but if she can perform, I'm in!

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

It's been a long time since I have met a girl from the island. Anyone met this lady? Interesting range of likes, price erring on the high side but if she can perform, I'm in!

I haven't seen her myself Sparta Prada, but looking at her profile body wise at least, she looks quite fit. IMO her prices are slightly on the high side, but it does say on her profile, if you book to see her via AW, she'll give you/us a £10 discount. Well £130 for an hour isn't cheap, but unfortunately only you can decide whether or not you want to TOFTT mate? Unless there are other punters who have seen her that can give you some advice about her.  :hi:

Offline sxman

Can't help with Cum in Kate, but I was looking at this one 2 days ago and I would say they are very similar profiles.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Can't help with Cum in Kate, but I was looking at this one 2 days ago and I would say they are very similar profiles.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Huge age difference.

I take your point about the profiles being similar. But you see this a lot where profiles are copied virtually word for word from other providers in the same area. Recently I texted a regular to say that another person who was new to her patch had posted exactly the same description for their profile. My girl was pretty sanguine about the whole thing, which makes me think she copied her profile from someone else herself!

FootieMadJonny

"Cum in kate" sound like code for BAREBACK!  :scare:

Offline Steady Eddy

Just am impression, but I think kate will be a tad older than 34! :unknown:

Offline Sparta Prada

She has some new photos up in her public gallery. I'm still toying with the idea of seeing her...

happyguynat

I saw Kate when she was in Aldgate the other week and it was the best meeting I'd had in a very long time. She said she'd worked under another profile previously so was starting again.

I agree that she's a bit older than her profile but she was sexy as hell and the type of girl you'd follow the arse of in the supermarket! The meet was extremely enthusiastic and she's a squirter which was a very nice surprise.

All in all I'd say if you did meet you wouldn't be disappointed.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree that she's a bit older than her profile.

So we are looking at an elderly lady with appalling photos @ £140 an hour.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Just am impression, but I think kate will be a tad older than 34! :unknown:

I agree Eddy, and they usually are older than what they put on their profiles. She's probably well into her 40s? But IMO that's ok if she's still hot, and a great shag mate.

Offline Steady Eddy

Too true RRR

It would be good if happyguynat gave a review :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

I saw Kate when she was in Aldgate the other week and it was the best meeting I'd had in a very long time. She said she'd worked under another profile previously so was starting again.

I agree that she's a bit older than her profile but she was sexy as hell and the type of girl you'd follow the arse of in the supermarket! The meet was extremely enthusiastic and she's a squirter which was a very nice surprise.

All in all I'd say if you did meet you wouldn't be disappointed.

Post a Review if you've punted with her happyguynat?  :unknown:

Offline Pick1379

I saw her a couple of times last year, when she was called 'angelxbelle', and had a great time both times. She was a little cheaper back then though.

Her age on that profile was 30 but she let slip that she was 35, when we talking about kisstory on the tv, so that would make her 36 now I guess.

She has that filthy, flirty, milf coworker vibe about her and is really enthusiastic about what she does

She has a great body although she does have some noticeable stretch marks around her belly where she's had children, but I didn't find it a turn off at all

Definitely doesn't do bareback, and she travels with Kacey cummins (she used to travel with Maddison rose, who did seem very overpriced on her profile, not sure if Kacey is the same person or not)

I would definitely recommend her though. She was a great fuck every time I saw her.

Offline dieseldriver

According to her profile, now in the Stansted area. Looks like missed your chance for Canvey?

Offline oohermrs

Guys, I saw Kate earlier this week for a 15min session.  Comments from the guys who have seen her are correct.

I'm planning to return next week for a longer meeting, after which time I'll write a review.

BTW - she tours between Canvey, Chelmsford and now Stansted.