Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wildnight92  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Anndyy

External Link/Members Only

Looks good, but only one review. any info at all? Last 3 were negative for me (will post 1 more review), so I am a little reluctant.

Offline David1970

Not a bright lady, 15 mins £40 and 30 mins £90
I would book 2x15 mins ita £80 while 30 mins is £90
 :wacko:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Not a bright lady, 15 mins £40 and 30 mins £90
I would book 2x15 mins ita £80 while 30 mins is £90
 :wacko:

I noticed that too. Same for me please.  :D

Offline Game of scones

No wonder these hoors are hoors  and no check oot  girls

Just bumping this up.

She does look half decent after all.

Does anyone have any information, good or bad?

Offline Poopster

I don't know the girl, but I will make the observation that British girls tend to mark their nationality as British these days due to the influx of Romanians.  She hasn't answered the primary language question either so I'm going to stick my neck out and say she's a Johnny Foreigner.

Add that to her expensive private gallery and I'm not completely convinced she's the real deal unless someone wants to take one for the team

I don't know the girl, but I will make the observation that British girls tend to mark their nationality as British these days due to the influx of Romanians.  She hasn't answered the primary language question either so I'm going to stick my neck out and say she's a Johnny Foreigner.

Add that to her expensive private gallery and I'm not completely convinced she's the real deal unless someone wants to take one for the team

Good detective work, thanks.

I might pop the nationality question to her.

Good detective work, thanks.

I might pop the nationality question to her.
Quick question and quick reply.

Brought up in Leith.

Might be worth a quickie to test the water.

I exchanged a few messages last night and she seems quite genuine. Would still want to talk before I go ahead with a meet.

The other thing that concerns is the one feedback from someone who doesn't check out.

Any advice appreciated.

Offline Poopster

I exchanged a few messages last night and she seems quite genuine. Would still want to talk before I go ahead with a meet.

The other thing that concerns is the one feedback from someone who doesn't check out.

Any advice appreciated.

Take one for the team.  She's a good looking lass, nice body.  I wouldn't worry about the feedback, her profile is new anyway and we all know prossies add some themselves just to get the ball rolling and that even "genuine" feedback on AW should often be taken with a pinch of salt.

Those are low-quality pics that clearly haven't been retouched and she still looks good, if this girl is real she could have a bright hooring career ahead of her!   :thumbsup:

Offline DickDiver

I am planning some mongering this week and was tempted at first glance to be a sport and TOFTT but then I noticed £90/150 and no mention of CIM. I'll let someone else have the pleasure.

I am planning some mongering this week and was tempted at first glance to be a sport and TOFTT but then I noticed £90/150 and no mention of CIM. I'll let someone else have the pleasure.

No CIM but she does list facials which is my preferred option.

I'll communicate with her to a view of meeting this week. Will report back if it happens (or not). Got to be worth £40 surely?

Offline Poopster

Easily worth 40 bucks for a tester.  90 for half an hour is taking the mick but she'll soon remedy that.

Offline DickDiver

£40 is definitely tempting but in 15 minutes I'd be lucky to get my breeks unbuckled never mind jizz on her coupon  :lol:

Offline Dpr180

I've sent a message to her, I'll try and get a meeting tomorrow afternoon if she can do it,  definitely worth a go for £40, I'll post how I get on

I've sent a message to her, I'll try and get a meeting tomorrow afternoon if she can do it,  definitely worth a go for £40, I'll post how I get on

I've sent a message too. Tuesday is the earliest I could do.

She has uploaded some new photos. She doesn't look in quite as good nick as the originals. Or is it just me?/the angle?

Offline DickDiver

She looks pretty well put together in that one where she's playing with herself on the bed!

I think it's the selfie stick is the problem. Never seen an attractive person with one
  :D

Offline Poopster

That one where she's bent over the table... her eyes don't look right, but maybe the shot was just taken mid-blink! 

She does look nicely put together though, definitely worth a 40 quid punt.

Now, is some fucker going to take one for the team or not??

Offline luvtoseeafacial

She must of read this up to £50 now.

Offline Poopster

She must of read this up to £50 now.

She'd have done better by dropping her half hour to 60 quid.

You're unknown and unproven love, 90 for a half hour ain't gonna happen with your limited services.

Offline DickDiver

She'd have done better by dropping her half hour to 60 quid.

You're unknown and unproven love, 90 for a half hour ain't gonna happen with your limited services.

Unless of course she absolutely blows the cocks off the chaps that have booked to TOFTT and turns out to be Edinburgh's best newbie since Becky Carlyle. But I doubt it. 

Give her 3 weeks for a change of career or a change to £60/hh.

Offline Anndyy

That one where she's bent over the table... her eyes don't look right, but maybe the shot was just taken mid-blink! 

She does look nicely put together though, definitely worth a 40 quid punt.

Now, is some fucker going to take one for the team or not??

With the new pics I am planning to, but you'll have to wait till next week.

Offline Dpr180

Got her number and was going to call her tomorrow morning,  up to £50 now though!  I

Offline tazman1002001

She looks like a junkie bent over that dresser in her gallery pics ..... :vomit:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline qetzl

She looks like a junkie bent over that dresser in her gallery pics ..... :vomit:
It's true that the public gallery photos are not particularly flattering...

That's what I was thinking (see earlier post re adding more pics)

Roger De Her

I see she's dropped 15min bookings from the menu, and presumably at £90h/h, still no TOFTTs!

Shame, looked interesting, even if a bit steep on the charges.

Roj