Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera & Dee - Best Duo Ever! - Pimlico  (Read 4397 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline marble15

Overview:
Ameera - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dee - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First thing i gotta say is WOW, the best threesome that i have ever had! First time seeing them both as well and blown away! :thumbsup:

The Venue:
1mins from Pimlico Underground station, Clean & suitable Studio flat. Shower facilities available.

Rate:
210 p/h - (Special January Rate) - Time Spent: 1+ hours.

Girl's Appearance:
The've both been described here extensively but just to add they are both beautiful.

Meet:
Early evening meet, Greeted at the door by Ameera with a hello and kiss, Dee just behind with the same, pleasantries, paperwork, drink offered and shower offered as well.

After the shower,  Came out in my towel with Dee exclaiming i'm hot  :cool: , what happened after is a blur but here are some highlights, DFK with Ameera, DFK with Dee, 3 way DFK, Ameera DT while Dee was licking my balls, and vice versa. Double BJ was excellent too.

Moved over to the bed where the oral session was probably the most intense session i have ever had, All round DFK, Rimming, DTBJ, Doxy on me, Doxy on Ameera while i stuck 2 fingers up her bum, until she came.

The Sex in Doggy with Dee while she ate Ameera, moved over to mish with Dee, until i came. Had a chat with both and then took another shower.

Services experienced:
DFK, 3 way DFK, OWO, DT, Double BJ, Ball Licking, Rimming (receiving), RO, Sex (Protected), Girl on Girl action, use of toys & More.

Positives:
Everything.

Negatives:
None.

Summary:
All in All this was i think one of the best DUO's that i have ever had, Lots of new Experiences and things i have never tried before. Will definitely recommend and hope to repeat. Will also see them again separately and as a duo. :thumbsup: :)

Old Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

Great review.
£210? Though it was 220.

Offline marble15

Great review.
£210? Though it was 220.

220 sorry, miss type, Can't edit original post now either.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed. 2 very good girls ime.

Offline iPad3

Still haven't seen Dee, I really must get round to it and throwing Ameera into the mix seems a great idea!!

Offline RJCP

sounds like a great punt - did the girls 'share' a condom or did you have that awkward swapping over issue between fucks ?

Yeboahsleftfoot

I've had a nightmare trying to see Ameera and Ellie Rose today 20th. January, 2 hours at £400, as advertised on her profile, email and booking request sent on 15th January remain unread despite being the requested form of communication, she hasn't logged in since then. Hope she's ok but majorly frustrated.

Hornydevil247

I've had a nightmare trying to see Ameera and Ellie Rose today 20th. January, 2 hours at £400, as advertised on her profile, email and booking request sent on 15th January remain unread despite being the requested form of communication, she hasn't logged in since then. Hope she's ok but majorly frustrated.

Why not contact Ellie Rose, the other half of the duo :hi:

123bungle123

You are not alone, trying to contact Ameera since 17th but by the looks of the reviews she's obviously doing what she's best at!! Patience is a virtue I keep telling myself :0))

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hornydevil247 you were right - Ameera responded just now - Ellie Rose was taking the bookings - although that wasn't indicated on Ameera's profile!

GolfNut

Hornydevil247 you were right - Ameera responded just now - Ellie Rose was taking the bookings - although that wasn't indicated on Ameera's profile!

I saw them both as you've probably already seen  :sarcastic: Sorry to gloat  :hi:

Ameera did say she's got a huge backlog of mail to work through after being away at Christmas. She's not the best organised girl by any means but she certainly makes up for it in the flesh. Ellie on the other hand is very efficient.

Hornydevil247

I have heard Ameera has placed an ad with Reeds and few other agencies for a PA  :lol: