Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dusty January phone?  (Read 1143 times)

foreverandever

Not been on here for a while for various reasons so not sure if this has been covered but since the turn of the year I've had 5 texts/calls from WGs who I have never seen, only comms through text etc asking 'how are you doing?' 'Happy new year' and all that bollocks clearly touting for business. Obviously they're struggling for work in January as everyone counts the cost of the Xmas overspend but for fucks sake do they not get the message yet? If we want you we will come and get you not the other way around. Could be quite harmful to punters who don't have a punting phone and certainly not an attractive proposition unless they are offering half price discounts or more.

Maybe a winter sales campaign could be started?

Offline Roth

Not been on here for a while for various reasons so not sure if this has been covered but since the turn of the year I've had 5 texts/calls from WGs who I have never seen, only comms through text etc asking 'how are you doing?' 'Happy new year' and all that bollocks clearly touting for business. Obviously they're struggling for work in January as everyone counts the cost of the Xmas overspend but for fucks sake do they not get the message yet? If we want you we will come and get you not the other way around. Could be quite harmful to punters who don't have a punting phone and certainly not an attractive proposition unless they are offering half price discounts or more.

Maybe a winter sales campaign could be started?

+1.  :thumbsup: Agree. :thumbsup: A few points spring to mind-

Any prossie who contacts me in this was gets blacklisted immediately.   :bomb: If I want a punt I will do the first contact. :hi:

Punters need to learn and start using punting phones if they are concerned about privacy.  That's common sense. :dash:

If a prossie has got an offer on then she should advertise it in fucking BIG BOLD LETTERS on AW not tout by fucking text. :dash:

If January is quiet then it serves some of them right for putting up there prices after Christmas as some seem to do.  :wackogirl: :dash:

A Winter Sales Campaign is a good idea :thumbsup: but will only work if we can take control of our little heads and use market forces to drive down the prices though that's pretty unlikely.  :lol: :wacko:

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:37:13 am by Roth »

Offline RedKettle

As I mentioned on another thread I ran an RB early this month thinking I might get some offers from girls who wanted some quick cash to settle Xmas bills.  I had no good offers at all!

pking_paul

I have the opposite problem - they are all booked well in advance!!  :unknown:

Offline MirabelleMagic

• Service Provider
I have personally found it very busy this month so far.  Which is rather surprising.

Rod trotter

If any WG texts me out of the blue shes instantly blocked and a post on here warning people of her.

Its one of the most dangerous thing she can do to a punter and i for one detest it

Offline Jimmyredcab

The OP seems to favour fat old ladies, little wonder they have dusty phones.

Young, slim, pretty girls are always busy.      :hi:

foreverandever

Not strictly true Jimmy Red Cab but nevermind eh. Still not the point of the discussion really is it?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not strictly true Jimmy Red Cab but nevermind eh. Still not the point of the discussion really is it?

I think it is very relevant.

From your last review -----------

"Just spent a top hour in the company of a very attractive 50 year old"

Old ladies will always struggle to get business.    :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Jimbo does have a point ,I haven't actually switched on my punting phone this year so no idea if there are any texts waiting for me or not!

foreverandever

Point taken JRC, but not all my punts were mature girls, variety etc. The main objective of the post was to highlight the eejits touting for business and 2 of the 5 were under 30, not that it matters really.

Offline The_Don

I haven't actually switched on my punting phone this year so no idea if there are any texts waiting for me or not!

Flip side I've got a new sim and had to topped up an old one.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Are these ladies that you've seen before???? If they're not, then it's bad that they've contacted you out of the blue.

Offline Nagilum

Flip side I've got a new sim and had to topped up an old one.

Have to admit I am loving Swytch.  I can have as many numbers as I want and its discrete.

foreverandever

i had seen 3 of them before but not for over 12 months, the other 2 were back end of last year contacts that didn't come off so I suppose the original 3 can be slightly excused. the other 2 not so.