Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: in praise of pigshit  (Read 2293 times)

Offline Marmalade

I was in the supermarket today and there were a couple of chav woman happy as prozac and the thought came to me that sometimes you can almost smell fanny. You know, that nice fresh frequently shagged aroma that seems to stick to the skin. Their blokes were equally rough and ready though pleasant enough in a sort of wipe-my-arse-on-the-Sun way. The 'posher' birds wandering around with earbuds as they briskly check the calories on some disgusting wholefood junk just don't have it. They probably scrub nicely powdered cunts with palmolive after their monthly wank. But the chav birds are so earthy. I could imagine her knickers barely adjusted as they pulled some clothes on to nip down the late opening hours for some bevvy and some sandwich filler to have before more sex.

For a partner, I like an intelligent woman. But for a shag, all that's necessary is a nice fanny that's ready in record time, a willingness to jump behind a hedge should the urge take me, and nothing in the brain to detract from mare-in-heat mode.

How rough and ready do you like your bit of rough?

Offline PLeisure

Bit of sink estate rough is good...... just put a paper bag over her and keep yer boots on in case the hubby walks in

vw

Whats wrong with hedge fucking Marmalade ?   Last civvy i fucked in a hedge had a Phd and went to church every damn Sunday !

Hedge fucking unites the classy and classless '!   :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Bit of sink estate rough is good...... just put a paper bag over her and keep yer boots on in case the hubby walks in

I've had a couple of those. Jumping out the window (fortunately ground floor) while he was kicking her door in (breaking a court order not to go near her yet again).I was thinking more of just regular common-garden chavs that seem to live and breathe sex. Of course, girls who have mutton for brains do have their disadvantages if one stays around for too long.

Offline Marmalade

Whats wrong with hedge fucking Marmalade ?   Last civvy i fucked in a hedge had a Phd and went to church every damn Sunday !

Depends on the hedge? I did have a classy bird suck me off in a back alley once just to show me how she 'wasn't stuck up.' Maybe some of them have a whore fantasy. Whereas chavs just have a hedge.

willmo1

A dirty minded long term girlfriend is the ultimate. Always there whenever you want it, wherever you want it, however you want it and loving every slippery minute of it. Wgs dont come near when it comes to a proper hardcore sex life.

Offline Private Parts

Everyone loves a bit of rough. Leveller of men. Snake excepted.
PP

Offline Marmalade

One of my most memorable punts was with a Glasgow streetwalker on a grassy bank of the Clyde river, daytime, years ago. She wasn't worried about getting grass-stains on her bum. The setting could almost be called 'ronantic'. I'm not addicted to rough... Betty Carlyle, one of Scotland's best ever hookers who even offered credit card facilities in her luxury pad (I can still taste the complimentary glass of white wine and the stunning view over the renovated docklands) gave amazing PSE at what I would call 'special treat price'. Then there's the luxury FKK scene or the VIP termas of Argentina and Brazil (though I somehow remember the facilities more than the individual hookers).

There's something about a bit of rough that engages all the senses.

driver00189

I was in the supermarket today and there were a couple of chav woman happy as prozac and the thought came to me that sometimes you can almost smell fanny. You know, that nice fresh frequently shagged aroma that seems to stick to the skin. Their blokes were equally rough and ready though pleasant enough in a sort of wipe-my-arse-on-the-Sun way. The 'posher' birds wandering around with earbuds as they briskly check the calories on some disgusting wholefood junk just don't have it. They probably scrub nicely powdered cunts with palmolive after their monthly wank. But the chav birds are so earthy. I could imagine her knickers barely adjusted as they pulled some clothes on to nip down the late opening hours for some bevvy and some sandwich filler to have before more sex.

For a partner, I like an intelligent woman. But for a shag, all that's necessary is a nice fanny that's ready in record time, a willingness to jump behind a hedge should the urge take me, and nothing in the brain to detract from mare-in-heat mode.

How rough and ready do you like your bit of rough?

Whos that in ur profile please?

Offline PLeisure

There's something about a bit of rough that engages all the senses.
Amen to that  :hi: - let's not lose sight, proper sex is all about getting down n' dirty.
Sure, WGs may prefer to present themselves as upmarket commodity but once the money's exchanged... let's be having you..
Those estate sluts were doing anal long before the EEs came over - just not as clean...  :vomit:

Offline Private Parts

- just not as clean...  :vomit:
Don't know about that. Who can forget the OMO packets in the Windows of Derby Road Soton!
PP  :D

Offline Marmalade

I think on the whole most women like to keep themselves clean even in shitville. I know there's exceptions (alcoholics tend not to bother so much): but the difference between a £20 punt and a £200 punt is often in the cleanliness of the surroundings rather than the girl. I'm not saying you might not like the fluffy towels, jacuzzi and fancy mood lighting, but that is often exactly what often makes up much of the difference. I think one of the things about the "cheaper end" of the market is that they are less likely to pretend that they're someone/something that they're not.

vw

Depends on the hedge? I did have a classy bird suck me off in a back alley once just to show me how she 'wasn't stuck up.' Maybe some of them have a whore fantasy. Whereas chavs just have a hedge.

Most rich people have hedge funds so its not only chavs that appreciate a good hedge.

Offline Marmalade

I don't know much about hedges. I tried to do it in the bushes when i was a kid, a teenager, but it was too prickly. I tried to take a prossie into some bushes in Glasgow one time but some police moved us on. You mean a different sort. I suppose when you're asking her if she takes your jizz in her gob and she keeps hedging instead of answering straight. Unless you happen to be a rich bastard too?

WelshMatt

My last booking was a 32 year old fat bird who was charging 80 quid for the hour. Short notice booking so she answered the door in her pyjamas and a fag in her hand, not the prettiest girl either, she reminded me of a cabbage patch kid to be honest, the place was a tip, last night's cans lined up on the coffee table and the smell of weed reared through the house and her hubby had only just left for work, I considered walking but I'm glad I didn't because my God she knew how to fuck! She got a bit pissed off with me for making her cum and soaking the bed which was funny. I finished off by facefucking her until i was ready to explode and then i shot my load all over her face and hair. She's local too...at 80 quid a go she may become my new guilty pleasure.

richie

My last booking was a 32 year old fat bird who was charging 80 quid for the hour. Short notice booking so she answered the door in her pyjamas and a fag in her hand, not the prettiest girl either, she reminded me of a cabbage patch kid to be honest, the place was a tip, last night's cans lined up on the coffee table and the smell of weed reared through the house and her hubby had only just left for work, I considered walking but I'm glad I didn't because my God she knew how to fuck! She got a bit pissed off with me for making her cum and soaking the bed which was funny. I finished off by facefucking her until i was ready to explode and then i shot my load all over her face and hair. She's local too...at 80 quid a go she may become my new guilty pleasure.

:lol: You are a bad, bad man...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

is that a review?
link please.

mikexxlong

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Top punt if you like a bit of rough

Fuck me; it looks like something an incestuous pervert would have locked away in their basement,
for some twisted midnight fun while looking forward to having cheesy nibbles & a cup of Bovril after their sweaty efforts  :vomit:

Offline Cuntminion

Tuck me marmalade where you pull that post of random bollocks from

Remember drinking in the day is a problem

Offline madeinwales56

Ponty girl see. They all bang like a barn door in the wind.

Offline gash bash

hahaha you can see her daft hubby in the mirror taking the pic.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Good to see that she removes her fluffy slippers before taking a dump.

WelshMatt

Fucking her again tonight while hubby is down the pub. Love facefucking a fat stoned chav who is up for anything. It's refreshing from all these prissy princesses who are clearly just going through the motions