Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raisia or Lucia of Hot Collection  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Jtnonny

I want a busty blond that will be up for anal and have narrowed it down to these two girls.

Which one should I go for first?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Lucia by a country mile, gorgeous and engaging from the second you walk in, Raisa has a hot body but is a bit sullen in comparison.

Offline robbie54321

Totally agree
Seen both girls and Lucia wins hands down.

Offline scarebear

Lucia all the way. Best agency girl in London.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

A quick word of caution, Lucia did not offer A to me when I met her a couple of weeks ago, so it may be at her discretion or she may not be doing it any more.

Otherwise absolutely spectacular experience.

Offline tantric talents

Raisa has a hot body but is a bit sullen in comparison.
External Link/Members Only
Yes I saw her ( Raisa) a few weeks ago and couldn't agree more. Full of Eastern promise ( well EE Romanian ) but most underwhelming and a disappointing punt. Would have posted a neutral bordering negative review but unlike AW, there was nowhere easy to leave some notes for myself and I have already forgotten most of the punt as it was exactly that - forgettable - although I do remember the usual no, no no fingers chant !
The flat was full of agency Romanians. Why oh why do we bother ( except of course for Jeniffer Pussy ) :hi:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:29:46 pm by tantric talents »

slow and low

Avoid Rasia. Saw her once and she a rush merchant with attitude. Fit bod, shite service.

Offline tantric talents

Avoid Rasia. Saw her once and she a rush merchant with attitude. Fit bod, shite service.

Yes, now I do remember that bad attitude. I really don't know why her agencies let her get away with it. I suppose they don't really care they just want the money and its a numbers game for them.

Ironic that she has so many positive reviews on their site. Shows what a lot of bollocks agency reviews are!