Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimi x in Loughborough + Leicester  (Read 5760 times)

7 review(s) for Kimi x (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Stoking

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jumping in with my first ever review.

Just got back from a 30 minute session with Kimi! Not necessarily a perfect punt, but I'll get onto it later. Messaged her on AW, she responded and posted her contact number. Great communication, stated while she is in Loughborough but tomorrow she would be in Leicester if that would be better. Flat was 'kind of' discreet, with the only easily accessed parking being a Magnets (no parking or towing signs so fair game), seeing it's her flat is on Nottingham road. Once I arrived she directed me over the phone to her flat seeing it isn't quite as easy to find as simply going down the road until you get the right number.

Onto the meet itself, she opened the door wearing a stunning bra, knickers and suspenders, with a fur coat over the top due to the cold weather which I don't blame her for. She actually apologised for wearing it  :lol: but it suited her anyway. The flat itself was nice and warm and afterwards we actually had to open the window! Anyway sorted out the payment, which was £70 for half an hour, started with her offering a massage which I declined and went straight into oral with a condom. Her profile does say without at discretion.... but we all know what that usually means... plus my eczema has really flared up over the last week so if I was her I probably would of done the same in her shoes!

Anyway to cut to the chase, very clean and very attractive girl! A couple of tattoos, which I suppose is the norm for girls her age these days. Her boobs are fake, but they looked great and I enjoyed playing with them anyway. Seems roughly the advertised age and size, maybe a year or two older.  Also seeing this is my first punt in about a year I did explain I was a bit nervous, which she took on board and was really good with me! This is unlike my previous punts (not really a seasoned vet) were they've seemed to be more terrified than anything due to the fact I'm nervous!  :scare:

My only issue would be her AW profile. For example I asked if she could deep throat, at which she laughed and said she could try her best.... and don't get me wrong it was a great blowjob, but not deepthroat which she's advertised as being able to do, although this would not stop me enjoying the session or not booking her in future. Also the room in the flat was a little small, and the roof made it quite awkward moving about the bed. That being said she did say she also works in a variety of hotels in Leicester city centre. Finally her pictures, while "mostly" real, didn't really give me an accurate idea of what she would look like, I have no idea why seeing she is a stunning looking girl. Also her profile picture is something she's nicked off the internet somewhere!  :dash:

Anyway great girl, great punt will definitely go back! Just needs to sort her AW profile out.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:43:01 pm by Stoking »

GolfNut

Thanks for the review. She sounds interesting.

So, are her public gallery pics legit, and just the main profile pic borrowed?

If so could be she just doesn't want to get recognised perhaps? Still not good to use pictures off the net. Always rings alarm bells as soon as you find out.

I think it's the same place I saw Miss_Ava Rose last year. Was it through an archway??

She looks good but doesn't quite cut it for me.

Online Stoking

Yeah just the main pic.

It's weird because her clearly photo-shopped pictures seem to suggest she's one of these 'booty' kind of mixed girls when in reality I think she's more of a generally stunning girl in most respects. Still a cracking arse, just I think she would draw more people if she had pictures that concentrated on her overall body.

Yeah same place by the sounds of it... don't think I ever saw AVA Rose.... did you post a review?

Anyway yeah, I was quite apprehensive originally seeing the pictures didn't really seem great or tell you much (was kind of a last minute booking). She's much better in person! Perfect for a more inexperienced punter like myself I would say.

GolfNut

Still a cracking arse, just I think she would draw more people if she had pictures that concentrated on her overall body.

Yeah same place by the sounds of it... don't think I ever saw AVA Rose.... did you post a review?

So maybe she makes the reserve list.

I saw Ava middle of last year before I'd even heard of UKP, so no I didn't review her, though surprised she doesn't have any reviews on here. She works out of Club Classique. With experience I'd say she was expensive for what I got and paid extras for kissing and OWO which I definitely wouldn't do today. I was similarly nervous and the experience was pretty good other than the cost. Nice enough girl but but I haven't been back.

leicesterdude

Quite a few girls from miss Ashtons  group and friends work from there. It's not bad. I think they have a pole in there as well, which was nice.

With regard to kimi she's caught my eye a few times, but after reading the review I won't visit.

A fake picture is a horrible sign of someone in this game. And it speaks volumes she won't fully provide everything on here likes list.

There's a lot more fun punts with naughty stuff guarantee and delivered well for the same money, if not less.

But thanks for the review. Been valuable to me.

Offline _Bender_

Man... She still going, saw her three years ago in Derby, she was class then.

Offline cumtwice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jumping in with my first ever review.

Just got back from a 30 minute session with Kimi! Not necessarily a perfect punt, but I'll get onto it later. Messaged her on AW, she responded and posted her contact number. Great communication, stated while she is in Loughborough but tomorrow she would be in Leicester if that would be better. Flat was 'kind of' discreet, with the only easily accessed parking being a Magnets (no parking or towing signs so fair game), seeing it's her flat is on Nottingham road. Once I arrived she directed me over the phone to her flat seeing it isn't quite as easy to find as simply going down the road until you get the right number.

Onto the meet itself, she opened the door wearing a stunning bra, knickers and suspenders, with a fur coat over the top due to the cold weather which I don't blame her for. She actually apologised for wearing it  :lol: but it suited her anyway. The flat itself was nice and warm and afterwards we actually had to open the window! Anyway sorted out the payment, which was £70 for half an hour, started with her offering a massage which I declined and went straight into oral with a condom. Her profile does say without at discretion.... but we all know what that usually means... plus my eczema has really flared up over the last week so if I was her I probably would of done the same in her shoes!

Anyway to cut to the chase, very clean and very attractive girl! A couple of tattoos, which I suppose is the norm for girls her age these days. Her boobs are fake, but they looked great and I enjoyed playing with them anyway. Seems roughly the advertised age and size, maybe a year or two older.  Also seeing this is my first punt in about a year I did explain I was a bit nervous, which she took on board and was really good with me! This is unlike my previous punts (not really a seasoned vet) were they've seemed to be more terrified than anything due to the fact I'm nervous!  :scare:

My only issue would be her AW profile. For example I asked if she could deep throat, at which she laughed and said she could try her best.... and don't get me wrong it was a great blowjob, but not deepthroat which she's advertised as being able to do, although this would not stop me enjoying the session or not booking her in future. Also the room in the flat was a little small, and the roof made it quite awkward moving about the bed. That being said she did say she also works in a variety of hotels in Leicester city centre. Finally her pictures, while "mostly" real, didn't really give me an accurate idea of what she would look like, I have no idea why seeing she is a stunning looking girl. Also her profile picture is something she's nicked off the internet somewhere!  :dash:

Anyway great girl, great punt will definitely go back! Just needs to sort her AW profile out.

Strange this girl only has one review!!?

Online Stoking

I've seen here a couple of times so far this year and her main problem is she's an absolute pain to get hold of, and sometimes will go a couple of months without working at all.

You have to pretty much hope that you catch her on AW on one of the few days that she works.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've seen here a couple of times so far this year and her main problem is she's an absolute pain to get hold of, and sometimes will go a couple of months without working at all.

You have to pretty much hope that you catch her on AW on one of the few days that she works.

Primarily based in Loughborough. Works from one of the parlours there (CC??)
Whenever she is in Leicester (like yesterday), it tends to be on  Friday, and usually its a hotel not far from the railway station.

Offline Picti

Whenever she is in Leicester (like yesterday), it tends to be on  Friday, and usually its a hotel not far from the railway station.

The second part of this is interesting to know  :hi:. I noticed her profile previously but at that time she was working from Loughborough parlour (CC), and Leicester parlour (LB). I didn't pursue a meet as my parlour days are behind me, and furthermore I'd never use CC again as I found their premises and approach to customer service to be pretty dismal.

Online Stoking

Tbh I've never actually seen her at either parlour....

I've seen her at the flat many of the loughborough parlour girls sometimes use, or in a certain hotel in leicester.

Sillypig

Mixed race and a peachy bum?? Pretty much heaven for me....