Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Angiee - Kentish Town  (Read 736 times)

2 review(s) for Hot_Angiee (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OutForJustice80

Who: External Link/Members Only
Where: Small flat near Tescos on Kentish Town high street. Been before with different girls a while back.
How much: £60 for 30 mins
Services: RO, OW, Sex
Would I return: No

Booked Angiee last minute yesterday. Comms by text, quick and easy. Arrived at a familiar location near Tescos up some stairs, used to be occupied by a redhead called Selena I think a couple of years ago. Angie opened the door in a fairly ugly black dress. Face is disappointing and I don't believe it was the girl in the pictures body wise. Paperwork done and quick shower. No kissing which was expected, my first time that's been the case and I was surprised how much I missed it actually. It's just the natural thing to do while you get someone's clothes off. Body is decent. Smallish firm tits, flat tummy but like I say, not convinced it's the girl in the photos who has a very lovely looking body.

I went down on her for a bit, no fingers inside but she was responsive and got pretty wet. Stood up and offered her my cock and she went for the mac which was an annoying surprise as it says OWO with discretion on her profile but she said she does nothing uncovered. I had her suck it covered for a minute and her technique is terrible anyway so I rolled her onto her back and started fucking mish. Quite tight and responsive to sex, got her legs up in the air and held them together which was actually great. She has quite a pretty pussy and it's always nice to watch your cock pushing the lips open when their legs are closed. Came in the mac and headed off.

On the whole this has to be a negative. Not very pretty, body not as advertised and possibly B&S, no OWO and just a general lack of services.

Offline The_Don

Who: External Link/Members Only

On the whole this has to be a negative. Not very pretty, body not as advertised and possibly B&S, no OWO and just a general lack of services.

Good negative review.

Thanks for sharing and sorry it didn't work out

Offline JamesRockford

Sorry to hear this.  I had looked at her profile but didn't want to TOFTT - thank you for doing so, you've saved me and others time and money.

Offline OutForJustice80

Tis a shame really. If she just added a few more services I think she'd be alright as she's not ugly per se, just kind of plain and that has its time and place for the right punter.

Like so many women she'd be great if she'd just suck my bare balls and let me cum in her mouth.

Offline JamesRockford

Like so many women she'd be great if she'd just suck my bare balls and let me cum in her mouth.

Amen to that.  We men really are simple folk to please, ladies. 

Offline master43

Sorry this happened to you

I bad reviewed earlier this year as she let me down after all was agreed etc https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80741.msg1002490#msg1002490

Have black listed her for good now