Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Subs with experience of Shibari?  (Read 834 times)

jcdmj12

I fancy learning some Shibari this year.   Particularly want to learn how to do stuff like this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I figure the best way to learn it is to find a sub with experience I can practice on.

Any suggestions?

Offline CupidStunt

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:29:55 pm by CupidStunt »

jcdmj12

Seen those - assume you need a partner though?

KenniLingus

My advice is:
1) you tube - plenty on there
2) get a book on it - I got one from Amazon

these give you the basics

3) Find a wg who likes bids (rec) and discuss it with them
4) when you have found a suitable victim then try it.

It isn't easy, but it does get easier and quicker.

I have tied up, probably 6 WGs. I have also done 2 suspensions. I love it!

Oh! you'll need some rope too! Bay suppliers do it quite cheap.

Best of luck!

Offline HappyandLucky

Interesting, one for my bucket list. I guess there is a true art unless you got your scout knot tying badge. Would probably cost me an extra hour with a WG as I try to get knots undone. Good luck with your search / recommendations.

Offline Paul31

Sorry to go off topic a bit but does anyone know of any WG that do this to guys

jcdmj12

Sorry to go off topic a bit but does anyone know of any WG that do this to guys

From some random browsing on another topic, this lady appears to know what she's doing:

External Link/Members Only

She's a pro domme rather than WG though, so no sex.

She also does paid-for femdom kidnapping services, where you can pay her to be bundled into a van off the street, taken to an undisclosed location and buggered senseless by a bunch of women with strapons   :scare:

Offline HappyandLucky

Never say never for a bucket list, but not one that entertains my thoughts of fun  :scare:

bokkaboy

Interesting, one for my bucket list. I guess there is a true art unless you got your scout knot tying badge. Would probably cost me an extra hour with a WG as I try to get knots undone. Good luck with your search / recommendations.

Sexyindependent Elle used to be into this rope bondage stuff.
I believe she still works but not through Adult Work .
Her pimp and owner Sylvester / Atticus Finch may be able to help you with contact details.

Offline CupidStunt

Seen those - assume you need a partner though?

Have you contacted them to ask if you can attend as a single, if they know of people who may be interested in attending with you etc?

Another sp (long gone) suggested to me the best way to learn the basics of being a rigger/dom etc. as a top/dom was to bottom to a more experienced Switch or Sub.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't know if she knows specific knots/sequences etc. but when I met her (some time ago) she had loads of ideas about restraint work we could do.