Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heads up on hornyBrooke123 AdultWork relocated to Blakley Manchester  (Read 852 times)

borofuck

Hi guys, just a heads up about a WG who is in the Blakley region of Manchester

External Link/Members Only                 External Link/Members Only

well known in Boro for awful punts and ripping punters off by not offering the services which she lists on her profile.

Her profile name has been changed numerous times but we always catch her so tread carefully or you will be disappointed

Check the North east thread as she has been replying to posts and showing us all the great "class" she has

Offline madeinwales56

And the three negative reviews on here (see links) demonstrate enough evidence that this prossie is a shit service provider. She clearly doesn't deliver what she promises on her profile and what she does deliver is offered reluctantly and in a rush. Avoid at all costs.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:04:43 pm by madeinwales56 »

Online threechilliman

Cheers guys. Not my kind of girl in reality.

tcm

Offline bigmc

Shame, love tattooed women too

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Just to back the posting up to the punting lads in Manchester   Brooke123. Will take your money and do at best a half hearted job ,, look wise she's a cracking girl ,, service wise the pits ,,just thought I'd back the lads up n the northeast boards and give the west lads the heads up

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Hi guys, just a heads up about a WG who is in the Blakley region of Manchester

External Link/Members Only                 External Link/Members Only

well known in Boro for awful punts and ripping punters off by not offering the services which she lists on her profile.

Her profile name has been changed numerous times but we always catch her so tread carefully or you will be disappointed

Check the North east thread as she has been replying to posts and showing us all the great "class" she has

Offline Mephistopheles

Ive seen her. Absolutely awful.

Offline madeinwales56

Ive seen her. Absolutely awful.

Maybe you could write a review on her to let other punters know about your experienc?

Offline Mephistopheles

Maybe you could write a review on her to let other punters know about your experienc?

Was a while back before i joined here. Probs nearly 2 years.

About 80 quid. I see she has reduced. Basically doesnt do half the things she says she will. Pathetic attempt at a blow job, using wet wipes every time a little bit of pre cum came out. Cant take a cock hardly, pulls her face at everything. Had to wank myself to finish.

When she is here, she works from the same flat as Lexi Lovesit

Honestly packed it in completely for about 6 months after meeting her.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:43:28 am by Mephistopheles »

Online threechilliman

Honestly packed it in completely for about 6 months after meeting her.

That's one way to save your brass.

tcm