Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia of Diamonds  (Read 1514 times)

GeordieBadass

I had a duo booked in advance with the lovely Molly of Amour and a new one for me, Francesca of Amour. However they both had to cancel on the day a few hours before the appointment for genuine reasons but it left me very frustrated and very horny. I had a look at the Agency sites and could not find anyone I liked the look of but then saw that the lovely Antonia was working. A quick call to Diamonds and an hour in call  was booked.
I have seen Antonia a few times before and she has always been great. First time I saw her for a 30min in call when I left I called diamonds and booked an hour for the next day she was that good. However I think that now I have seen her a few times she is getting even better as she knows what I like.
In call location was the usual Gateshead flat which is ok. Buzzed in and eventually found the door again. The flat number does not correspond to the floor level so I usually end up at the wrong floor to start with.
Antonia was dressed in a nice LBD which shows off her lovely long legs nicely. She had high heels on and therefore is about 6 ft as she is  5 11 without them. She has said that in the past that some guys feel intimidated by her height but I don't at all. she is a warm and friendly girl and looks stunning with eastern European looks as she is Polish. She speaks better English than most of the locals too.
Got the paperwork out the way and she got me a glass of water as she said that we would probably get very hot which turned out to be true.
Sat on the bed for a bit of DFK but I asked he to stand up and show me that lovely body of hers so she started a little lap dance,pulled up her LBD to show her bum then lowered the top to show me her tits which are great. Soft,perky and natural and just the right size. I was in heaven - again.
Got my kit off and she started to pull on my cock as we stood and had some nice DFK then I backed her up to the wall and went down on her pussy as she stood there. She was fresh and wet and tasted great. Continued for some time then turned her around and did her from the back and rimmed her nice little butt for some time which she seemed to enjoy as she bent over and pushed her ass into my face. After a while she got onto the bed in doggie position and I gave her the same treatment then turned her over and did the same again! Her pussy was so nice I could not tear myself away form it! finally put the hat on and we started in missionary. she was very vocal and at one point I was concerned that Frankie next door would be alarmed. After a while I could take no more so stood up took the hat off and she finished me off with her mouth for a very big CIM which she dribbled out of her mouth down her chin and onto her tits. A quick clean up for us both and I was so turned on I only needed a quick recovery and we resumed in doggie position and as I pounded her she was once again very vocal. hanging onto her ponytail I went at it and then she started to suck my fingers as I held her head which was fantastic. i decided to give her ass a little slap and she turned her head towards me. I thought I was going to be told off but instead she told me to do it again so I did,several times until her ass was glowing red. Frigging fantastic! I couldn't hold on much longer so turned her onto her back with her head over the edge of the bed and she sucked my cock again until another CIM and dribble finished me off. As I stood upright my legs were wobbly which brought a smile to her face. Good job done.
What a girl! Will I be back? You bet I will and next time it might be for a duo with another great girl.

Online johnny34

Here is the link:- External Link/Members Only

Great review Houdini  :thumbsup:
A great girl who I must get round to seeing again.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 05:33:28 pm by johnny34 »

GeordieBadass

Here is the link:- External Link/Members Only

Great review Houdini  :thumbsup:
A great girl who I must get round to seeing again.
Yep you should make a booking. Sorry forgot to do the link.

Offline simone_raven

Pretty bad times all around I'd say these days when compared to say 8 yrs ago
But I think Antonia is one of the best in the NE. I prefer her Brooke Knights

GeordieBadass

Pretty bad times all around I'd say these days when compared to say 8 yrs ago
But I think Antonia is one of the best in the NE. I prefer her Brooke Knights
I think there's loads of nice girls about in the NE. But agree with your comment regarding BK.

Offline PlasticGeordie

I think there's loads of nice girls about in the NE. But agree with your comment regarding BK.

There are at least five N.E girls who I would see weekly if possible and only financial constraints prevent it. And probably another six who would be more than satisfactory. How many can any guy possibly need ? Looking at the reviews and comments on UKP and UKE I would say that we are the most blessed region in the country.

Great review Houdini. Antonia is most definitely in the weekly if it were only possible category.

And come to think of it two who I would see daily if it were only possible !
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:29:01 pm by PlasticGeordie »

Offline RobVar

Profile gone from Diamonds' website  :( :thumbsdown:

Offline alenski

on holiday in poland,she is coming back.

GeordieBadass

on holiday in poland,she is coming back.
I hope you are right. I thought that she had already been and was back again.

Offline alenski

almost certain,she only bought a single ticket and planned to come home as soon as she got bored.its the first home for over a year ,so a lot of catching up to do.don't worry she will be back.

GeordieBadass

almost certain,she only bought a single ticket and planned to come home as soon as she got bored.its the first
 home for over a year ,so a lot of catching up to do.don't worry she will be back.
That's good news