Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIVIEN-MASSEUSE  (Read 4082 times)

Offline foreverhung

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if I could only have a HE with this girl, OMG so wish she did more, maybe take in some extra cash, you never know  :angelgirl:

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Some of those photos seem familiar.

Prices from... may give you some hope.

Hope she's not at Stalag Pierhead!  :rolleyes:

Offline PMAC123

I doubt it as she has deliberately listed every non sex thing on her page, strip tease, lap dance etc. However who knows, if you offer her enough :P I am going to see her soon either way, she looks incredible

np500

So considering I've only ever had a massage due to injury in the past by a 18 stone ex prop forward ! ( male ) on the n h s ,  what exactly happens at a massage providers party ?

Offline HughJardon

Hope she's not at Stalag Pierhead!  :rolleyes:

If she is then I still may try and penetrate  :lol:

But always two there are...a master & a apprentice

Offline Corus Boy

So considering I've only ever had a massage due to injury in the past by a 18 stone ex prop forward ! ( male ) on the n h s ,  what exactly happens at a massage providers party ?

Never been to a massage party.

And never been given a massage by a 18 stone exprop forward.

Typical massage meet is;

Arrive.
Agree and pay fees.
Follow instructions.
Strip off completely or as instructed.
Lie face down on table/bed or whatever.
Answer questions as to oil, talc or dry massage.
Oil is dribbled over your back, legs hopefully in copious amounts, my preference, and if your lucky it will be dribbled into your arse crack.
Shoulder or leg massage starts, with questions to how firm a massage you desire.
Lady moves up or down depending on where she started.
As she reaches you thighs the slight spreading of your legs to allow full access to your thighs is good.
At this point the ladies hand may accidentally brush against your balls, a welcoming groan or sigh is good at this time, which may be met with some little giggles.
More accidents may quickly follow.
Lifting your hips a little is a good move at this point.
This enables more and longer sweeping accidents.
If you are with Yaya from the stadium some body to body action may occur.  Those very hard pressure points will be her nipples pressing into your flesh.
About now you will be asked to turn over.
Usually more giggles at this time.
One memorable moment I had at this time is when the lady poked my stiff cock with her finger and asked me, "Do you want me to deal with this?"
What could I say but, "Yes!"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 12:44:50 pm by Corus Boy »

np500

Can asure you that's a lot better than my experience in the late 70's ! My reference was to the above offering parties on her likes list ! Which struck me as a bit odd considering she offers no real sex to get your teeth in to .

Offline foreverhung

If I saw Oral on her like list I'd be fucking flying down there

Asian Hunter

She must be working same place as this WG.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very similar profile set up.

Offline foreverhung

It's all set up in my mind.... I walk in, she don't speak much english, starts to massage, I've got a fucking romper stomper on, she giggles and starts to wank me off, after 10 mins of slow wanking, I have my eyes closed and start to feel this tickle on my asshole, I open one eye and she's fucking rimming me!!! She say's in that lovely accent 'you like?' and giggles, and to my shock delight starts deep throating me whilst massaging my prostate with her index finger, I try to stop her making me come but she speeds up and pushes me back, I howl in delight and shoot my load in her mouth and she swallows every drop, after she told me I passed out for about 30 secs as I was wiggling around in orgasmic pleasure and it was just too much, she thought I died I went to heaven - right I'm off for 3 wanks over this girl RIGHT NOW!!

SirFukedDaLot

Well her name is real according to her passport in her verification photo.. :D

np500

And she's taken party's off her likes list, thought it was odd.

Offline foreverhung

As long as she doesn't take the Hand Party away its OK with me

Richard_Morgan98

Has anyone visited Vivien yet ? In Poncanna apparently.

Rich

SirFukedDaLot

My mate has.. he was very happy with the massage and happy ending.

Offline PMAC123

Going to see her for 60min today, will report back

Richard_Morgan98

I have also visited Vivien, the review by PMAC123 is very accurate, nothing else to add !

Offline HughJardon

Shame she could'nt sign up for HNDF duties, all these women offering massage and HE and not one bacon sandwich in site FFS  :crazy:

Asian Hunter

Shame she could'nt sign up for HNDF duties, all these women offering massage and HE and not one bacon sandwich in site FFS  :crazy:

:thumbsup:

Richard_Morgan98

From my experience on Friday, it was more than a standard sensual massage. Comfy bed with candles etc . About 15 minutes into the massage my hand wondered down to her thong and slipped in a finger which she seemed to like. She got quite excited with it, and after about 10 minutes of that carried on with the massage.

She is a gentle natured lady, and I think treated nicely an hour spent with her is a nice experience. I didn't push my luck with her, first time I'd been there.

Asian Hunter

About 15 minutes into the massage my hand wondered down to her thong and slipped in a finger which she seemed to like. She got quite excited with it, and after about 10 minutes of that carried on with the massage.

Definitely going to book a visit now  :D

Richard_Morgan98

She said she is there for 2 weeks, her English is a bit limited, but enough to get by. Its not possible to have a chat about the politics of the day ! , but she understands a compliment about her hair, appearance etc !

Asian Hunter

Let's hope she understands the international sign language for "suck me off" ;)

Offline foreverhung

Yeah, I reckon if you take another 20-30 squid you'll have OWO

SirFukedDaLot

About 15 minutes into the massage my hand wondered down to her thong and slipped in a finger which she seemed to like. She got quite excited with it, and after about 10 minutes of that carried on with the massage. 

Above quote from richard morgan..

Are you saying you frigged her in the fanny..
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:49:33 pm by SirFukedDaLot »

Offline ampersand

From my experience on Friday, it was more than a standard sensual massage. Comfy bed with candles etc . About 15 minutes into the massage my hand wondered down to her thong and slipped in a finger which she seemed to like. She got quite excited with it, and after about 10 minutes of that carried on with the massage.

She is a gentle natured lady, and I think treated nicely an hour spent with her is a nice experience. I didn't push my luck with her, first time I'd been there.

I really do think that this experience is something that should have been shared via a review, rather than as a comment in a general thread about the girl ..............

Offline Corus Boy

I really do think that this experience is something that should have been shared via a review, rather than as a comment in a general thread about the girl ..............

I disagree Aardvark!

I think it needs to be shared in person with Vivien!!!!!  :D

Offline foreverhung

This fingering business has set me off all day, I fucking knew it!!! I'm only just recovering, wank no18  :scare: my prostate is taking a smashing

np500

Fucking hell f e h , if I could wank 10% of what you can knock out,  I'd have no desire or time to punt, sadly I have to punt and can't wank for 3 to 4 days leading up to the punt, very frustrating in many ways , but worth it !

Offline ampersand

Chaps,

Is this forum about punting, or wanking?

A

Offline foreverhung

Oh wanking, definitely, for me anyway  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

A bit of both, it features;

Punters wanking and,

Wankers punting  :D

Offline PMAC123

Wish I knew she was cool with fingering, gonna have to go back now lmao

Offline snaitram99

She must be working same place as this WG.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very similar profile set up.

Can anyone confirm that Hungarians Vivien and Nicole are working at the same location? Based on the pics, Vivien does not look as good as Nicole, but from comments  sounds like she may go a little further.

Offline PMAC123

Can anyone confirm that Hungarians Vivien and Nicole are working at the same location? Based on the pics, Vivien does not look as good as Nicole, but from comments  sounds like she may go a little further.

Can't confirm but I did hear movement in another room at one point so wouldn't be surprised. Personally, I know I've seen Vivien in person and Nicole only in pictures, but I think Vivien is much better looking.

Richard_Morgan98

Yes, they are friends and are in the same house,

Rich

Asian Hunter

Can't believe that, she's now in Swansea :angry: worked myself up to seeing her this week.

Offline snaitram99

Can't believe that, she's now in Swansea :angry: worked myself up to seeing her this week.

Was just going to post similar comment. Looks like Nicole also Swansea from tomorrow. Can't think why they want to go to Swansea.

Regarding earlier comments about looks, I think Nicole's pics with her smiling look much better than Vivien's pouty ones. If she comes back to Cardiff I'll be able to compare in the flesh   :hi:

Looks like Ban Sakunee this week then  :rolleyes:

Offline mashit1

Now then that's a bit closer for me, that's me sorted for this week

Offline KTM RIDER

Maybe a chance of a 4 hand massage if they work together???????  :yahoo:

Richard_Morgan98

Vivien is back in Swansea now in the waterfront marina,

Rich

Bob2110

Is this the same girl who's no in canton Cardiff? Looks stunning but 0 feedback!!

Offline PMAC123

Is this the same girl who's no in canton Cardiff? Looks stunning but 0 feedback!!

When I originally met her it was Canton yeah, haven't met since she came back to Cardiff though so not sure if it's same place. She has a new profile as far as I can tell, feedback was good before.