Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Fran - Nottm City Centre Hotel Incall  (Read 2948 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So my 2016 TOFTT finally came to fruition and the good news is she's going to be one to get on your hotlists pronto.

I contacted Fran via email on AW and got a quick reply but I was busy so had to book a couple of weeks ahead. Her comms were excellent throughout.

Rate card of £120 for the hour in a nice city centre hotel with a discreet entrance bypassing the need to have to go past reception.

Her profile states she's 5'8" which is roughly and inch or so less than me, so when the door opened I was expecting her to be way over me in heels, but actually in her heels she was perhaps a little taller than me but not much. Without her heels she's more like 5'6" than 5'8", which suited me more. Facially very pretty with long mousey hair. She told me she'd just had it cut and wasn't pleased but I thought she looked great. She has the fullest lips I've seen and in dark red lipstick they looked good enough to eat, I couldn't wait for a taste. She had a coat over her dress and was sipping a glass of red wine quite nonchalantly. The room was pretty cold hence the coat. It was really cold outside and the heating was not very effective at all. I thought it was actually blowing cold air FFS  :dash:

She seemed a bit shy at first as we chatted to break the ice (quite literally it was freezing), sat on the bed as she polished off her wine, then asked me if I wanted her naked. How could I refuse? :yahoo: She ditched the coat and dress and, I suggested we slid under the covers as it was so cold, so she slid into bed next to me and we cuddled to get warm. She has the softest loveliest skin. She obviously takes care of herself.

A bit of light kissing and caressing to start, then I unveiled the pièce de la resistance. Slid her bra down to reveal the BEST TITS I'VE EVER LAID EYES ON. :wacko: No word of a lie but Kelly Brooke would swap hers for these beauties without a doubt. The rest is just as nice. Her PG pics are accurate. Slim waist, long legs and as I slipped her panties down, rolled her onto her fours and she stuck her pert arse up for me it was pretty much as good as it can possibly get. I gave it a good licking, slipped a finger into her pussy and she gave out some quiet moans and breathed heavily. I found this a huge turn on. It didn't seem false, she was really enjoying herself.

Onto her back legs open wide, I was down there for quite a while. She was rubbing her breasts, my head and shoulders as I licked and sucked her juicy pussy while caressing her g spot. 

She then insisted on returning the favour, so I lay back and she kissed me on the lips, neck, chest, stomach and then slid down to the freshly shaved golfnuts and kissed gently, licking and sucking. This girl is phenomenally erotic. No rush, she's sensual and gives 100%. "Do you want to fuck?" she asked. "Not yet 69 first". She didn't complain. Maybe she's not used to so much attention, but I was loving it.

She wasn't frightened to tell me when she was enjoying it, and gently removed my finger when I slipped it in her arse as I was getting really stuck in. She didn't make a fuss but clearly not into any rectal penetration.

I finally conceded that it was time to fuck and she duly obliged by slipping on the cover and told me her fave is doggy but we'll save that for later. Her on top was great. She's nice and tight and with those spectacular breasts dangling in reach of my mouth as she leant forward, kissing my neck gently while breathing heavily and moaning in my ear.

Into doggy and this was bloody brilliant. I've always had a thing for smaller more petite girls, but I'm now completely over this. She pushed back and lifted her arse into a great position that allowed maximum penetration. I speeded up and she reacted nicely. I then dropped her legs flat and eased them together so I was straddling her in prone and it felt amazing. I held off but was very close, so turned her over into mish and her long legs came into play here as she lifted one of them straight over my shoulder and allowed perfect access. We were grinding away and she felt incredibly wet and tight as I could hold back no more and filled the bag inside her.

We slipped back under the duvet and chatted and cuddled. She's only been Indie a few weeks after working agency for a couple of years. She's very natural and seems to genuinely enjoy her work. I found her very easy to talk to and actually wasn't like a normal first meet, more like that of a regular, which definitely bodes well for the future.

I introduced her to UKE and do expect her to be joining up soon. I reckon she'll be very popular. She's pretty busy already.

So in conclusion. Gorgeous girl, great tits, great body, good at sex, pleasant company. Maybe could be a tad more passionate, but definitely has great potential. Will be going back soon.

So an unreserved recommendation by the Golf Nut.  :drinks:

Offline Crazydave

Do you know if she does CIM or Facials? If she does, she'll go straight to the top of my hotlist.

GolfNut

Do you know if she does CIM or Facials? If she does, she'll go straight to the top of my hotlist.

Unfortunately not on her list at the minute matey.

She is fairly vanilla in most respects. Maybe in time she'll get more adventurous. Who knows.

MayaSmith needs to be on your list if she isn't already. She's up for all that.  :thumbsup:

Offline Crazydave

I've always assumed from her pics that Mayasmith is european. Is she english?

GolfNut

I've always assumed from her pics that Mayasmith is european. Is she english?

She's EE. But exactly where from is debatable. She told me she is Hungarian. Others say they've been told she's Romanian, but I say she's good whatever.

Offline Crazydave

Fair enough. Usually avoid EE girls, but might give her a go.

GolfNut

She's just signed up to uke so perhaps you can get a better idea what she's like.

Offline heisenberg.

She does look fantastic even with her face covered! However her 1/2 rates seem a little excessive...

How would you rate her face (honestly) to someone like sweetpola?

Cheers

Offline heisenberg.

Oh yeah also did you only manage to finish once for the hour?

CharlieChan

Nice review, stunning girl. Now added to my HL too  :hi:

Offline Knockonwood

Hi nice review can I ask what's uke

Offline Owwhatanight

GN I did enjoy your review you old romantic  :D .......so when's the wedding ?
Sounded like a good time was had by all.  :hi:

Offline Owwhatanight

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:11:45 am by Owwhatanight »

adbd68

Offline Picti

Good review GN. She was looks stunning and now sounds very appealing too.

sirbonkalot

She sounds great i spotted her earlier this week on AW and shes on my HL too, its good to hear she is as good as she looks.
great review,

GolfNut

GN I did enjoy your review you old romantic  :D .......so when's the wedding ?
Sounded like a good time was had by all.  :hi:

We could make it a double with you and Lucy Adore

:lol: :lol:

GolfNut

She does look fantastic even with her face covered! However her 1/2 rates seem a little excessive...

How would you rate her face (honestly) to someone like sweetpola?

Cheers

She's pretty. Bears a slight resemblance to Stacey Solomon if I were to try to give an example.

GolfNut

Oh yeah also did you only manage to finish once for the hour?

Once it's gone it's gone. That's me. BUT I don't cum quick so an hour is good.

I'm only up for it once but we overshot the hour so no clock watching.

Offline heisenberg.

Fair enough cheers mate just wanted to make sure that for the price it's only a one shot oppertunity. Thanks!

Timmy2

Shall i go and make her more adventourous GN :thumbsup:
Great review and thanks for toftt

Raddy

GolfNut

Shall i go and make her more adventourous GN :thumbsup:
Great review and thanks for toftt

Raddy

Hi matey. Are you off curfew yet   :thumbsdown:

UR welcome. She's a bit tame for you matey. To be fair so is 99% of the WG population.  :sarcastic:

You gonna have to dust off Brookes phone number while Mandy is out of circulation then?

Timmy2

Hi matey. Are you off curfew yet   :thumbsdown:

UR welcome. She's a bit tame for you matey. To be fair so is 99% of the WG population.  :sarcastic:

You gonna have to dust off Brookes phone number while Mandy is out of circulation then?

Its 07934****** ha ha  :thumbsup:
no still curfewed :(

Offline Owwhatanight

We could make it a double with you and Lucy Adore

:lol: :lol:

Ahhhhh Lucy Adore  :D MMFF it is GN   :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review GN as always, certainly one for the HL will try and get a go on her soon :)

GolfNut

Thanks ILO. I know she's not your usual type, but I can vouch that she's well worth a look.

Her pricing seems to discriminate against a half hour meet (90hh/120hr), which you seem to favour, but the hourly rate seems about right given that she's using hotels for her incalls.

Pony1878

I mailed Her over xmas about a possible  London tour, she said she might in a few weeks and would let me know.....still waiting    :rolleyes:

GolfNut

I mailed Her over xmas about a possible  London tour, she said she might in a few weeks and would let me know.....still waiting    :rolleyes:

Probably cos we're keeping her pretty busy up here Pony  :hi:

Pony1878

Probably cos we're keeping her pretty busy up here Pony  :hi:

:hi: touche GN ....If its not soon, I might make the trip over when I'm in Stoke in Feb

GolfNut

:hi: touche GN ....If its not soon, I might make the trip over when I'm in Stoke in Feb

Nice one.

Although from my experience, I think you are pretty well spoilt for choice in London. Some absolute belters that I've seen when I'm down there. Adele, Ameera, Ellie, Emily are all in a league of their own, and plenty I've still yet to see.

adbd68

FootieMadJonny

She's EE. But exactly where from is debatable. She told me she is Hungarian. Others say they've been told she's Romanian, but I say she's good whatever.
She lies on her profile saying she's British  :thumbsdown:

FootieMadJonny

GolfNut

She lies on her profile saying she's British  :thumbsdown:

Hi Jonny, if you read the full thread you will see that part of the discussion refers to MayaSmith.

Fran is indeed British.  :hi:

GolfNut

What do you mean sister site?

The site is run by UKP Admin. That makes it a sister site.  :hi:

Offline potata72

Thanks for the review Golfnut, she's on my Hotlist now.