Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is she real? Kate+for+fun  (Read 611 times)

Boaby321

Having scoured the wastelands of Fife looking for something different, I happened to check this hoor out External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  and couldn't believe what I was reading £70 h/h £130 hr. You can even have Bareback for the additional price of £250. She looks like a well skelped erse and there's not a pound of her hanging the right way. How can such a fucking beauty have the cheek to ask for that kind of money? Oh yes she also likes more than one cock at a session. So for the right kind of money you could be stirring someone else's porridge. Check her out. I bet there's a Q halfway down the street. These fuckers need a reality check......External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

I seen that ad shes a wee filthy but not that hot if she was cheaper and did one on one then i would. But lochgelly im not punting there i could be seen lol.

cartman2k15

I think I'd rather put my cock in the toaster than a Lochgelly bird.

Offline Poopster

I've been watching her profile to see the feedback stack up... so far one from her husband and a neutral cos she's full of shit.

Bless her with that permanent authenticity warning on her profile, she's desperate to prove she's a real hoor! 

I did enjoy her profile when it first went live, she was exclusively looking for gangbangs, wanted several guys and was looking to charge significantly more than the going rate for half an hour with an attractive hoor!  Needless to say, that didn't last long...

Also, I'd tend to be wary of a barebacker who has had the last month off sick...  :vomit:

Offline bigmike32

Lol me too ive yet to experience a lochgelly girl. Theres s fat asian wg in lochgelly though. Yeah poopy she has one review and its not convincing. A bit expensive too if she offered like a gangbang for 40 for each guy she would be quite popular.