Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay of Birmingham  (Read 2039 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline baseball_99

This meeting took place approx start of December 2015.

As stated before location really easy to get to, just of Broad St not far from Five Ways.

I decided on the 30mins nuru and 30mins gfe.

Chardonnay looked stunning in her tight black dress, she is slim, blonde, has enhanced boobs and prob 5f10 in her heels!

Nuru massage was only ok, it was done on a flat air bed. What was turning me on was feeling her  sliding up and down my back and front.

Once nuru was over quick shower to get the gel off then straight on to gfe.

Chardonnay sucks well, allows you to finger and lick her pussy, no touching around her bum hole at all not even a lick.

She rides well and soon I exploded, think it was a mixture of her long blonde hair and her amazing tits that did it.

I'm not sure I would see Chardonnay again, she is sexy, stunning and really chatty putting you at ease, if she walked past me in the street I'd think wow! I think she would be open to most things but maybe we didn't click, I felt she was a bit to professional and business like.

Possibly if I saw her a second time she might open up a bit more and show more emotion (even if it's fake!)

It would be harsh to mark as neutral as i did have a good time.

Worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Thanks for the review. I think she is very professional: smart working flat, takes time on her appearance, leaves plenty of time between bookings; but I didn't find her business like. I wonder if that's because a nuru massage plus a GFE is quite a lot to pack into just one hour? I just had the straight GFE for an hour and it felt far from business like. If I'd wanted a nuru massage too I think I would have booked an extra hour, but that would have taken the meeting beyond my budget.