Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: central london swallowers - any reccomendations?  (Read 3615 times)

jameslondon1

hi newbie here,

could anyone kindly suggest any girls who are happy to swallow (ideally more than once in a session) and are in the central london area?  not to be confused with basic CIM but actually swallow.

I have found using the search filter option for 'likes swallow' on the purple site to be inaccurate once you actually phone the girls and enquire.

if you could mention here or PM me their exact username so its easy to search them up.

many thanks

Offline marble15

i Saw External Link/Members Only a while back and she swallowed, doesn't look like she is working currently, not sure when she will be back though.

Only bad thing was i was cut short 15minutes & she is hard to book/unreliable so have a plan B.

CheeseInferno

Havent had time to add a review yet but this girl took my cock full length including spitting and gagging, loved being licked out, was a good tight fuck and swallowed everything offered.

External Link/Members Only

Offline samson02

Hi James

Welcome

I saw Tammy Swallow a few times a couple of years ago and would highly recommend her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good luck

Offline boardyhell

Hi James

Welcome

I saw Tammy Swallow a few times a couple of years ago and would highly recommend her

Good luck
as tammy says she always swallows,i suppose it saves on tissues and the planet

Offline boardyhell

Havent had time to add a review yet but this girl took my cock full length including spitting and gagging, loved being licked out, was a good tight fuck and swallowed everything offered.

External Link/Members Only
she looks familiar,did she used to work for maxes,where most girls practice cims

Offline NightKid

she looks familiar,did she used to work for maxes,where most girls practice cims

That photo where she has a winged outfit on is definitely a Maxes thing, I'd say.

Online hendrix

That photo where she has a winged outfit on is definitely a Maxes thing, I'd say.

Definitely an ex Maxes girl  :thumbsup:

Offline hairbald

Definitely an ex Maxes girl  :thumbsup:

Yep - saw her in a duo with Amber who also swallows.  They snowballed and had half each :D

Offline boardyhell

she is the girl on maxes site ,no wonder she looked familiar

Offline JamesRockford

My experience back in 2014 with Tammy Swallow was not good.  See thread on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12411.0

Clearly aged about 40 at the time.  A fairly pasty and sallow complexion, a good body in theory, but slightly clammy skin - probably due to her extreme dietary no carb regime (about which she spent almost an hour rambling).

She did not encourage or respond to any touching by me while giving me oral - fine.  But her oral technique was a bit of a let-down after the AW reviews, which prepare one for a meeting for a cobra-like knob-hypnotising oral Queen practising her professional arts with pride and skill.

The famed "swallow" was a quick gulping dietary affair - not the sensual, lingering post-climactic suck that I had been visualising on the tube en route to her.  Dull.

A quick shower in her rather grimey bathroom and I was on my way back to the office - feeling a little sheepish.  I paid the standard rate for the hour but spent 2 hours there (of which 1 hour was her talking).

Offline JamesRockford

On a more positive note I would recommend Busty Natalia in Whitechapel/Vallance Road area E1.  External Link/Members Only

She swallowed the lot and kept on sucking.  Well done, girl!

mrhappypants

On a more positive note I would recommend Busty Natalia in Whitechapel/Vallance Road area E1.  External Link/Members Only

+1

Dave

Offline Sparta Prada

Straight onto my HL! Not far from me and well priced, thanks James.

jameslondon1

Thank you for your input Dave!
Due to the lack of replies I was on verge of booking Tammy....
Such a shame this service seems to be so hard to get.
If anyone can suggest closer to west central london it would be great!

Offline MrT222

Also interested. Seems to be quite rare.

Offline Silver Birch

She does everything she says on her profile, including swallowing. I didn't ask, she just did it.

Nice northern lass whose opening line was "the next hour is yours, do what you want with me". A great start, and she provided all the services but tends to just lie back & let you get on with it. I would have preferred a bit more acting/enthusiasm and spontaneity, then I would have gone back.

She'll definitely swallow though  :thumbsup:

Offline MrT222

Thanks Silv.

Looks good - sounds a little too good to be true. £125, English and everything included. What's her face like?

Online The_Don

She does everything she says on her profile, including swallowing. I didn't ask, she just did it.

Nice northern lass whose opening line was "the next hour is yours, do what you want with me". A great start, and she provided all the services but tends to just lie back & let you get on with it. I would have preferred a bit more acting/enthusiasm and spontaneity, then I would have gone back.

She'll definitely swallow though  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the details

Offline KentAde

Thanks Silv.

Looks good - sounds a little too good to be true. £125, English and everything included. What's her face like?

I saw her quite a while ago...I would say 8/10 and defo her in the pics....though does like to short-change on time, but she has reduced her prices now so £125 is good value I would say even for 50mins...

Offline boardyhell

I saw her quite a while ago...I would say 8/10 and defo her in the pics....though does like to short-change on time, but she has reduced her prices now so £125 is good value I would say even for 50mins...
i think thats just cost me 125 thanks  :rolleyes: