Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which sites in the UK support swing/finding partner?  (Read 882 times)

Kell90

Maybe im wrong in this forum, but maybe i find someone who can help us!

We are a couple and currently looking for some different fun, is there any sites where we can find partners which are wishing the same we do?
New to the UK so ive no idea which sites are recommended.. Please advice

vt

I'm sure there are...Fabswingers is the main one I know of. There are quite a few venues dotted around that you can visit for swingers events and you can decide your limits, just watch, or soft or hard play with other couples or singles.

This forum is generally for single guys looking for paid fun, but if you're looking for a guy or guys to join you both for free, you will likely get some takers on here. Just state time & location and make arrangements by PM (Private Message).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:38:19 am by vt »

Offline nigel4498

As vt states, fabswingers.com is your best bet.

Offline Marmalade

I used to use SwingingHeaven.co.uk until it went commercial. Other than that
Maybe im wrong in this forum
Indeed you are. This is for punting, paid sex. There are one or two swingers' clubs that have discreet paid sex but it is heavily frowned on in the swinging community so you really are better going to a swinging site than here.

Offline DiamondDave

Swapscene...

It's free, and there's a good cross section.

Hope you find what you're looking for..

Kell90

Thanks for the answers! Yeah we are a young couple which just need some good looking boys or maybe a couple tho but i will check the sites.

You do not recommend to open a post here on this site? Dont wanna break any forum laws.

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for the answers! Yeah we are a young couple which just need some good looking boys or maybe a couple tho but i will check the sites.

You do not recommend to open a post here on this site? Dont wanna break any forum laws.

Quote from:  UKP rules
- Dogging / Swinging / Webcamming / Phone Chat
Only suitable in Off-Topic section.

I'll flag it so Admin or the Mod can shift the thread.

"Good looking boys," who come on here would hardly be typical punters. The forum is pretty open-minded but I could imagine your proposal becoming a problem. It's even a bit weird how you end up on here. Not as a result of googling "Swinging forums" which would bring up the two main swingers forums as the first two hits and no sign of UKPunting. In other words, you say you are looking for swinging but specifically target a punting forum and then thank us for giving links that any person looking for swinging in the more obvious way would have found themselves already. I am not a mod. If I were, I would be thinking of when you are going to take a hike.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:14:08 am by Marmalade »