Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adeline Goddess - West Kensington/Barons Court – TOFTT, and it was worth it...  (Read 10379 times)

Offline alessiobou

... to a certain extent.

External Link/Members Only

She works from a studio flat between West Kensington and Barons Court. Looks very creepy walking there at night, but it's very much on the main road so there's cars flying by. Finding it is very easy though.

LOOKS
The bad news is, contrary to her unbelievably sexy photos on the site, she's got a bit of a belly for sure. A bit of a smaller ass too. Also, her hair is currently blonde.

The good news is, her tits are even bigger than the photos led me to believe.

She's actually very pretty, very curvy and was very much eye candy for me throughout the whole session. In terms of her face, photos are quite accurate.

PERSONALITY
Very polite, very pleasant and her massages are done with a passion.

We didn't really talk much during the session, I tried to initiate small talk myself but it never got anywhere. It wasn't that she was unfriendly at all, she was absolutely lovely, but she's not really much of a talker (which could very much be a good thing).

SERVICES
I took the "Double Pleasure" massage for an hour. I told her this was my first tantric massage, she said she will do her best to make sure I enjoy it.

She got undressed, told me to relax and asked me if I wanted "breast relief" or a "happy start". I said a mix of both, and she was very much happy to hear it.

I lay down in bed, she put a condom on (sorry gents, she has no OWO on offer) and started sucking. It was pretty good. But nothing felt better than titfucking her.

Once I cummed, she washed up, came back and told me to lay down.

I've never been rock hard for 45 minutes straight. I've never experienced a body-to-body massage but feeling her tits rub on my back was amazing, she slid her whole body over mine and I could feel she enjoyed it as much as I did.

She flipped me around, continued the body-to-body massage then started leading my cock between her tits... and then we had a round 2 of "happy end" and "breast relief".

When I was done, she led me into the bathroom, put me in the very tiny shower and helped get the oil off my back. Then I showered quickly and I came out to find her smiling.

SUMMARY

Good:
• Easy to find
• Lovely and pleasant girl
• Her massage is wonderful
• Her tits are incredible

Bad:
• A bit larger than her photos
• No OWO

Still very much worth the visit, I'd give her a "Very Good" on VFM.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:35:55 pm by alessiobou »

Offline bungry

How much mutal touching does she allow?  If any at all?  Thx

Offline alessiobou

I rubbed my hands all over her if I'm honest. Had my hand on her ass when she was blowing me and she was ok with it. I didn't try to finger her or anything so I don't know if she'll allow it.

Offline Clipit

Great review! Thanks for that, on my list!!!

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review op though having read it I'm not convinced it was actually worth it, sounds like a neutral to me

LL

Thanks for the review OP, she looks very nice.

On her website she advertises this plus RO and that session costs more, at £130 per hour.

shuvro

Where is she from originally? Looks a bit like East European to me..

evenodds

I have also seen this girl but not as Adeline! The first 2 times I saw her she was advertising herself as Anabelle (this was between 2012-2013) I actually met her and organised the 1st meeting through a webcam site, at the time she was based near Green Lanes. She was slimmer and fitter back then, her body was incredible, I'd say perfect! I thought she was just a hot girl so that why I arranged the meetings, wasn't overly into the idea of getting a massage but it was nice. The first 2 times were on a bed which was fun, more sexy and I could take control but she wasn't doing BJ's the first 2 times, just B2B, massage and handjobs (she allowed touching and kissing her body, she did let me rub her pussy on the 2nd meeting)

Fast forward to 2014 -my 3rd time seeing her and she was then advertising herself as Elisse
External Link/Members Only

Same service but with BJ's including (location in Kensington), I wanted to make the most of it so I booked to stay for 1hr30mins thinking it was gonna be a serious sexy time. I arrived and she was different, she'd put on weight and was really quiet, too quiet. We showered together first with a really awkward silence, she was hard to talk to for some reason. Massage starts but this time on a massage table, didn't feel as good as before when we were on the bed, the table ruined the connection for me and ruined the flow. She was texting on her phone too which she didn't think I'd realise but I did! Then the BJ after having waited 2 years to have her lips around my cock was dissapointing she gave up, I came with a handjob in the end but was dissappoint with the sercive that time round and never returned.

I liked her as a person and thought she was beautiful. The first 2 times were nice not mind blowing but enough because see was a hottie. 3rd time was dull and uneventful.

I've been tempted to try again but it's not likely. Sweet girl nothing nasty about her, just lacks the punch now.

Hope that was helpful at least

Cheers

evenodds

Where is she from originally? Looks a bit like East European to me..

she told me that she is Slovakian

LL

Hope that was helpful at least
That certainly was helpful thank you. You seem to like the same as most of us - pretty girl, good service, good attitude. So can you share one of your current favourites by way of a review?

evenodds

That certainly was helpful thank you. You seem to like the same as most of us - pretty girl, good service, good attitude. So can you share one of your current favourites by way of a review?

I'm definitely a looks and body type over service type of guy.

I get off on being with a certain type of girl. I've had a quiet last 6 months and am tempted to get back on it, but have had trouble finding girls that doing it for me, since joining this forum my activety has slowed down because of seeing negative reviews, etc..where as before I was meeting girl based on looks.
I'd be happy to speak about some of the girl I've seen over the last 3 years. Lots have disappeared now so are out of date a little

Sophie DD External Link/Members Only
Sasha A (previously sensual-samira when I saw her) External Link/Members Only
Rebeca Sexi External Link/Members Only
Lola GFE External Link/Members Only
HotKim_XXX External Link/Members Only
love-rebeka External Link/Members Only
Kora Kryk External Link/Members Only (retired/dissapeared)

lots more that have dissapeared and ones that have been mentioned way too much on this site.

marameo

Hi there :)
Love-Rebeka is still there and look stunning  :P

Is she a "sloppy" Romanian or a dedicated one?
Where is she providing the service?

thanks
MM

Offline OutForJustice80

Thanks for the review op though having read it I'm not convinced it was actually worth it, sounds like a neutral to me
How is this a neutral? At what point is it described anything less than effusively? Also surely the OP decides how they felt about their meeting?

Offline claretandblue

How is this a neutral? At what point is it described anything less than effusively? Also surely the OP decides how they felt about their meeting?
I said it sounded like a neutral "to me" ,anyway it was a post made many weeks ago about a punt that happened a while back so doesn't really matter

evenodds

Hi there :)
Love-Rebeka is still there and look stunning  :P

Is she a "sloppy" Romanian or a dedicated one?
Where is she providing the service?

thanks
MM

Hey there, she was good on my meeting. Did everything I wanted! I filmed her a bit too!
I saw her at the end of 2014 though so can't comment on her recent service!
Best
EO

Offline BillGoldberg

Just how good is her hand relief ?
And are those breasts natural ?

evenodds

Just how good is her hand relief ?
And are those breasts natural ?

Slow hand relief with her felt amazing actually! Bj was just okay as it was covered!
Adeline's breasts are certainly real! Big and natural! ;)

Offline alessiobou

Slow hand relief with her felt amazing actually! Bj was just okay as it was covered!
Adeline's breasts are certainly real! Big and natural! ;)

^ I'll second this, fantastic tits and really great handjob.

Offline TheJoker147

Wow... She does look gorgeous!

Offline mallo

Has anyone seen her recently ?  I can't seem to get any reply to my messages.
Thanks

jstrongerrrrr

Haven't seen her recently - my visit was maybe 2 years ago..I found her to be distant and quiet, massage was lacking connection and eroticism..as a result I struggled to stay hard and left without cumming.

Offline Dante

Damned shame if she's gone radio silent; she was on my list of possibles.

Offline alessiobou

I've sent emails, texts and calls.. nothing unfortunately.