Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nikol_19 - Walthamstow  (Read 3674 times)

10 review(s) for nikol_18 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

PJ88

Hi guys.

So as part of my birthday celebrations I went to have some fun.

Here's the girl -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked for 30mins/60£ at about 20.45 on Friday evening.

Communications - via SMS, all quickly arranged.

Place - It's a nice house about 12-15 min walk from Walthamstow central station. Not a problem to find if you check before.

Girl - There is one thing I want to highlight about this girl. She has the most beautiful body I ever had sex with. She is petite, smell like heaven, so soft to touch and those boobs....jeez I still didn't get over them. She really is pretty. Definitely 19yr.
Personality wise, she is bit of straight talker, but friendly and willing to please. She told me that I can get BJ, and of course sex(all protected). I happily agreed :dance:
BJ was fine, sex was fine, kissing was involved, and all was good.

I do recommend :)

PJ88

I didn't ask and she didn't offer it, so I don't know if she does it.

Offline G.Raff

She looked interesting ..till I saw the pic of her standing. She looks anorexic - a bit too thin imo

LL

I hope you don't mind me asking. How long did you fuck her for please? She looks like she wouldn't last 5 minutes before feigning tiredness and finishing the job by hand.

Offline SamLP

The kind of girl I'm attracted to.. only problem is from her reviews she doesn't FK or do OWO, and that's something I can't knowingly accept going into a punt.

Ming

The kind of girl I'm attracted to.. only problem is from her reviews she doesn't FK or do OWO, and that's something I can't knowingly accept going into a punt.

She says she does in her profile and in one of the UKP reviews it mentions she charges £10 extra for owo.

Ming  :hi:

PJ88

I hope you don't mind me asking. How long did you fuck her for please? She looks like she wouldn't last 5 minutes before feigning tiredness and finishing the job by hand.

Well BJ was couple of minutes, and sex maybe 10, but thats how I wanted it, so I can't say how much would she last. Sorry man

FlyingBreadMan

She was able to grind very, very well and has good stamina. Nowadays she insists 30min bookings max which suggests she wants to get more cash.

Offline tigerfeet

stunning girl - looks a bit like a blonde Anne Hathaway when she was making those crappy disney movies

Offline boomting_

Maximum 30minute bookings. That's complete bullshit if that's true. Why advertise 1hour bookings if this is the case?  :thumbsdown: