Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - Bow - CINDY SWEET XXX  (Read 5404 times)

1 review(s) for CINDY SWEET XXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dirtymav

I went to see this girl just before Christmas but didn’t manage to get round to doing a report till now and seeing that she’s back from holidays I thought I had better get this up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been calling around that evening and actually she was my third and last choice.

Communication was handled better than most and I was directed to the Tesco car park she refers to in her profile although that’s quite a bit of walk to the flat. Overall parking in the area is horrible unless you are there late in the evening.

The flat is very difficult to find and I walked past it 3 times. The entrance has no lighting at all which put me on edge especially as there was someone loitering around (think another punter).

It’s a relative new build property so flat, room and bathroom are all fine. Had a good shower with plenty of soaps and a fresh

This was only a short meeting and overall it was ok and satisfied my need. She is friendly, chatty and speaks good English.

OWO is not very deep or sensual in any way but perfectly acceptable as was the sex. She will happily change positions without any problems.

I decided to finish with CIM which wasn’t so much CIM as a couple of squirts in the mouth followed by holding my cock towards her chin and chest. Not great in my book.

I debated for quite some time but have given her a positive rating (it was borderline neutral) as she is a friendly, looks decent and does provide the services she states on her profile and I am also fairly certain that some punters will genuinely like her. Anal was on the menu for an extra £20 but I didn’t take her up on this but she was clearly willing.

I personally won’t be revisiting her as I didn’t find anything special enough to return. However, if you like her looks she could be worth a quick 30 min punt.

Offline punk

Must have up her game because when i saw her in a flat at the back of the Royal London Hospital a few years go she was one of the worse punts i have ever had.

I remember she is half German and half Hungarian,usually she worked in spain and had been pimped out by her ex-boy friend.

Pulled away from C.I.M after agreeing to do that and at first tried  to do sweet F.A after the first round, tried to push me to the shower until to i asked for some cash back then she changed her mind.

Overall big Negative
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:42:34 pm by punk »

Persie

ramrodronnie

Looks, and sounds like she "could" be a good punt, but she does need to up her game.

monkeyspanker1981

I punted her a while back in the same Bow location. Probs around May/June time. She was lovely for me, the only gripes I had was covered oral and not long enough anal, but in retrospect I wasn't bothered because I didn't wanna blow a load before getting in that tight little arse.

Didn't know where she was back so might nip round for "lunch"

adworks

Saw her couple days back.
She was very nice and responsive.

The punt was really boring to be honest.
Would definitely not recommend her.
Anal was also too short.