Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PAULA 4U/ RENATA  (Read 2765 times)

15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jasonbourne

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this girl a few times, given two good reviews here, defended her when others badmouthed her etc. And of course always been punctual and polite in person. And yet she still has no qualms about completely wasting my time.
Called and booked with her, then confirmed by phone about 30 mins beforehand. Arrived and phone went straight to VM. knowing she can often run a bit late i wasnt too worried, called again.. same thing. Kept trying, no answer. No word of explanation or apology.
Plenty of others out there, i advise you all to look elsewhere.

Offline blue

Can't say I'm surprised, despite the many negative reviews about time wasting, most of you gents still risk getting fucked about  :wackogirl:

PJ88

I've been with her some time ago and it was fantastic :) I'm sorry you had such an experience. But don't you worry, once I went for a girl and wasted like 4hrs because I went to other side of London and that **** left me hanging there. Bad happens  :rolleyes:

Offline marble15

If you see her it's a decent punt, but she is unreliable and I would not waste my time unless I had a plan b, she's a massive time waster, doesn't even apologise these day when she fucks you about too.

Offline HighlyMotivated

The one time she pulled that shit on me I gave her what for (via text) then gave her sister a buzz instead. Her service is similarly excellent and heaps more reliable. That's who I call now when I'm in that neck of the woods

uksaldn

The one time she pulled that shit on me I gave her what for (via text) then gave her sister a buzz instead. Her service is similarly excellent and heaps more reliable. That's who I call now when I'm in that neck of the woods

Link for her sister?

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this girl a few times, given two good reviews here, defended her when others badmouthed her etc. And of course always been punctual and polite in person. And yet she still has no qualms about completely wasting my time.
Called and booked with her, then confirmed by phone about 30 mins beforehand. Arrived and phone went straight to VM. knowing she can often run a bit late i wasnt too worried, called again.. same thing. Kept trying, no answer. No word of explanation or apology.
Plenty of others out there, i advise you all to look elsewhere.

Just goes to show once again this low life scumbag doesn't give a shit about offering ALL punters a good service, IF she deigns to see punters she seems to offer a good service but continually fucks some of us about. :thumbsdown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

As far as I am concerned she is a very poor service provider as she is bad with comms and consistently fucks punters about

Offline claretandblue

It's like groundhog day with this whore   :thumbsdown:

Offline G.Raff

As long as gets her bookings she will continue to mess people up! She doesn't even apologise ffs!

We should impose a boycott from all UKP punters, maybe then she will get the message.

charming_red

^ True. Shes an absolute cunt the way she treats punters.

Offline Liam52

Did the same to me before xmas, had two good punts with her in the past, gave up on her and haven't been back

LL

Sorry to hear that OP.

I actually made another attempt to meet Renata after the first time she blew me out.  It was just before Christmas - so a while in-between. I called her and she sounded fine on the phone. Got to her place and she was quite confrontational. "Why did you want to fight with me last time?". I was surprised that she remembered that I'd booked her on a previous occasion. I guess she's mate a note of it. I reminded her what happened. I'd travelled across town, arrived on time and she ignored my calls. "Oh", her reply. I was hoping to give her a second chance, not to mention a good pounding. I was hoping to get past our dispute. But she made me feel extremely uncomfortable in those few minutes so I just got the fuck out of there. So did she give me a booking slot just to have a row with me in person? What a fucking nutcase. The only plus side to that situation is that I'd inadvertently wasted her time too (which was not my intention). Karma :D

I've seen her sister at least 4 times. The last time I went to see her she pissed me off and I won't see her again. In fact there would have to be a pretty special whore opening up shop in North Wembley for me to ever go back to that tube station I'm afraid.

Offline iPad3

Speechless, this girl just takes the piss time and time again.

I've said it before but sooner or later she's going to do it to the wrong person and get herself into some very hot water!!!

Offline Nowornever

Same here! Manage to see her once out of 3 bookings...also gave up now and wont be wasting my presious time any more. I did see her last week in Wembley Tesco doing her monthly shopping with who I would asume is her pimp/boyfriend. They were loading that trolley as if there is no tomorrow...By the looks of it they are still making loads of £££

Offline iPad3

I might buy a few sim cards this week and make fake bookings just for the hell of it, imagine how her takings would plummet if we all did though!!

Offline Tony_Red

I might buy a few sim cards this week and make fake bookings just for the hell of it, imagine how her takings would plummet if we all did though!!

No need as her takings will plummet over time with the way she is going. Only her fluffies will sustain her in the end.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:50:50 am by Tony_Red »

Offline SamLP

But you did go back to see her after your review iPad, you just didn't do a review.

She needs to sort herself out. I saw her last week and she does provide an excellent service, however she has to learn that she can't waste punters time. Eventually even her regulars will run out of patience if she keeps it up. A real shame because IMO she's one of the best SP's I've been to.

Offline collector

I though she wastes punters time in favor to see regulars. Now I understand she does a first come first served every time.
Her place should be in a Soho walk up. What a cunt  :dash:

Online The_Don

Eventually even her regulars will run out of patience if she keeps it up.

+1

Offline lewishamguy

I though she wastes punters time in favor to see regulars. Now I understand she does a first come first served every time.

Why not everyone stay on the queue rather than breaking it!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:40:32 am by lewishamguy »

Offline SamLP

From my experience and knowledge of seeing her it's neither of those. Despite being a regular, she told me many times she's busy when I've tried to book her and give me her next availability. I don't think she's the type to double book punters or work on a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately she a temperamental person and sometimes decides she doesn't want to see a punter or provide a service but instead of informing the person to cancel she switches her phone off. Wrong attitude and can fully understand from a punters perspective the negativity towards her.

Offline Turtle1

Everyone on this forum knows about this lass, her time wasting are legendary and she fucks around even when her time keeping is acceptable.

You know the risks yet still give her your hard earned cash. Every time you let her mug you off its a big win for her. She mugs people off but still they go running. I'm speechless.

This isn't new and will continue. The fact she's changed her name should of been a giveaway. Which respectable changes their profile if things are going well? Clearly her punters started drying up.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Unfortunately she a temperamental person and sometimes decides she doesn't want to see a punter or provide a service but instead of informing the person to cancel she switches her phone off. Wrong attitude and can fully understand from a punters perspective the negativity towards her.

That is even more reason why she is a poor service provider, as that clearly shows that she has a bad attitude towards punters and therefore treats them with contempt.

Offline SamLP

That is even more reason why she is a poor service provider, as that clearly shows that she has a bad attitude towards punters and therefore treats them with contempt.

No-one's disagreeing that she's seriously messed up by wasting punters times. I would have thought to be a poor service provider, the punter would have sampled her services first. In her case those that get to see her have come back saying she's a good SP, however her fucking punters about is the bigger problem and a serious one.

As for treating them with contempt, I would disagree with you. Many other WG's would have taken a booking even though they didn't feel like it and given a punter a poor service. This doesn't make her actions any better, but at least the punters who didn't get to see her still had their money in their pockets rather than thinking I wish I had taken it elsewhere afterwards had she gone ahead. Of course, her actions are extremely poor, selfish and not considerate whatsoever towards the punters she messed about. She can have an attitude, I don't know her history but from my meetings she's actually a nice person deep down but unfortunately she has a few bad habits that will eventually drive her out of business if she continues down this route.

Offline smiths

I have considered doing this myself to be honest but haven't done so though she deserves her time wasted in my view, because I would be sinking to her level as I see it which I don't want to do. On the other hand I wouldn't have any sympathy for her at all if others did this.

Offline pewpewpew

Let's not get crazy. Just stop booking her if you're unhappy

vw

Yes everyone here knows about her.  This time wasting thing would hit home it the fake booker let her know later why if she texted asking where he was .

Offline HighlyMotivated

+1 No need to stoop to the level suggested, horribly vindictive even if deserved on some level

charming_red

Was thinking this earlier on too. Make fake bookings to screw her over just for a laugh. That'll show the cunt.

Offline Sonny Crockett

No-one's disagreeing that she's seriously messed up by wasting punters times. I would have thought to be a poor service provider, the punter would have sampled her services first. In her case those that get to see her have come back saying she's a good SP, however her fucking punters about is the bigger problem and a serious one.

As for treating them with contempt, I would disagree with you. Many other WG's would have taken a booking even though they didn't feel like it and given a punter a poor service. This doesn't make her actions any better, but at least the punters who didn't get to see her still had their money in their pockets rather than thinking I wish I had taken it elsewhere afterwards had she gone ahead. Of course, her actions are extremely poor, selfish and not considerate whatsoever towards the punters she messed about. She can have an attitude, I don't know her history but from my meetings she's actually a nice person deep down but unfortunately she has a few bad habits that will eventually drive her out of business if she continues down this route.

In my book, I consider a WG that consistently fucks punters over by not returning calls and texts after they have arrived at the place, as treating the punter with contempt. This is because the lady does not have the decency to at least inform the punter either that she doesn't want to see him, or that she has to cancel. Plus she makes no effort to correct the error of her ways.

Whether she is good at providing the service she delivers or not becomes irrelevant. The punter has had his time and money wasted (albeit less money, as the money for the punt would be saved) in making the effort to travel to the lady's place for his meet. As far as I am concerned that makes the lady a poor service provider as good comms are very important. At the same time, I do regard a lady who provides a bad service when they didn't feel like a meet as also treating the punter with contempt.

As for Renata herself, I have no intention of ever seeing her as the service she provides is not to my taste. However if she did provide the service that is to my taste, then given her consistency of fucking about with punters and treating them with contempt, I would have no interest in pursuing a meet with her as I wouldn't want to risk wasting my time, money and energy in travelling to her place, only to be stood up.

Offline SamLP

In my book, I consider a WG that consistently fucks punters over by not returning calls and texts after they have arrived at the place, as treating the punter with contempt. This is because the lady does not have the decency to at least inform the punter either that she doesn't want to see him, or that she has to cancel. Plus she makes no effort to correct the error of her ways.

Whether she is good at providing the service she delivers or not becomes irrelevant. The punter has had his time and money wasted (albeit less money, as the money for the punt would be saved) in making the effort to travel to the lady's place for his meet. As far as I am concerned that makes the lady a poor service provider as good comms are very important. At the same time, I do regard a lady who provides a bad service when they didn't feel like a meet as also treating the punter with contempt.

As for Renata herself, I have no intention of ever seeing her as the service she provides is not to my taste. However if she did provide the service that is to my taste, then given her consistency of fucking about with punters and treating them with contempt, I would have no interest in pursuing a meet with her as I wouldn't want to risk wasting my time, money and energy in travelling to her place, only to be stood up.

I would have thought that obvious since you've mentioned countless times that you've stopped punting over 6 months ago. However, you do seem to be very opinionated especially on the negative aspects of punting. You've repeated yourself over and over. No-one disagrees that her actions are wrong and she's rightly being slated for it. As for what you think or what your opinions are, I disagree with your way of thinking. I got fucked about by a girl today who took my booking then didn't answer when I arrived. We had a text argument later when she decided to come up with a pitiful excuse that she had an emergency and had to visit a friend in hospital. I don't think she treated me with contempt, I think she was greedy and inconsiderate and told her that. She denied it of course but I insisted that had she really had an emergency she could have texted me to let me know rather than waste my time. Despite fucking me about, and I'll be reviewing her soon I still prefer to be fair and not go to the extreme and psychoanalyse a girl.