Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New 'student' X Little Emily X  (Read 5229 times)

pking_paul

A lot of likes in her list with more pics to follow apparently. The blurred face on her profile looks like something out of Dr Who but otherwise one to watch maybe?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Quick mod - just seen her fees!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:45:13 am by pking_paul »

vw

2 hour outcall my preference is in the normal cost range, incall bit steep though.

But if she is like photos would be interested.

devonred

vw

Offline Roth

I have a booking with her  :thumbsup:

Hope it goes well.  :drinks: But for £170ph I hope she shits solid gold.  :scare: :scare:

Offline timstella

I have seen her. Very attractive. Nice girl. I will be waiting till next visit before reviewing though.

Pricing is better for longer sessions in my opinion, though of course still on the pricy side.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:48:04 pm by timstella »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

That is fucking expensive.
I'd want a levels for definite.
 :thumbsdown:
She looks lovely though.

Offline dashton

In my HL and just my type, looking forward to a review from one of you kind chaps who have seen her!

vw

In my HL and just my type, looking forward to a review from one of you kind chaps who have seen her!

Imagine if it was bad Tim wouldn't be returning for a 2nd, I will take that as a review for now personally.

Offline timstella

Thanks. I really don't think she would disappoint anyone, though I think the chances of anal are zero. I do balk slightly at the price, but she's cheaper than Angelina at 2 hours. I know Angelina is a star and has no trouble getting as many bookings as she wants but this one is an attractive girl no question.

Offline dashton

Trusting you Tim!! will drop her a line and see if we can sort a booking  :D

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I had a reply from her, but she wants your mobile number!

Where is she working from?

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Urban_G

Is she British? I guess that would explain the fucking high price for an new, unknown prossie with only 1 feedback.

Offline timstella

Offline PaintBrush

On my HL and just my type, looking forward to a review from one of you kind chaps who have seen her!

+1, then again at the price, it will depend on the reviews.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:50:24 pm by PaintBrush »

pking_paul

Is she British? I guess that would explain the fucking high price for an new, unknown prossie with only 1 feedback.

My thoughts too - but sounds like a good 'un from what I've heard so far  :cool:

devonred

Had a fantastic 90mins with Emily this evening. Really nice girl and absolutely gorgeous  :rose:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Well she has 3 positive feedback already!

Could "Little Emily" be the new "Little Katie"  ???

Regards

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

God I hope not Terry...................couldn't stand the reviews, even Tolstoy gave up reading them.

Offline Johny Stone

Hi

Regards

Her profile and pricing structure is very similar with LK`s  :cool:

Offline Roth

Hi

Regards

God I hope not Terry...................couldn't stand the reviews, even Tolstoy gave up reading them.

Forget the Ice Cream Wars, it would be the Fluffy Wars.  :scare: :scare:

Greedo

if she's definitely the girl in the profile pic then she used to be called Kute Katrina and was on AW until a few months ago before "retiring"..... really nice girl and very good Vanilla style GFE..... has put her prices up since last profile tho

Offline TerryTibbs

if she's definitely the girl in the profile pic then she used to be called Kute Katrina and was on AW until a few months ago before "retiring"..... really nice girl and very good Vanilla style GFE..... has put her prices up since last profile tho

Well if that is true, then she has been around for ages!!!

Tim Stella should be able to confirm this???

Greedo

if she isn't Kute Katrina reincarnated then she's definitely using one of Katrinas pics as I have a copy of the exact same pic (but without the face blurred out) that she gave me last time I saw Katrina last year  :unknown:

vw

if she isn't Kute Katrina reincarnated then she's definitely using one of Katrinas pics as I have a copy of the exact same pic (but without the face blurred out) that she gave me last time I saw Katrina last year  :unknown:

Katrina was bad for comms, lots of radio silence on day of booking.  If it is fuck that will mess with myself rather than get messed with.

time will tell.  Maybe Roth should go and get over ER ♿

Offline timstella

Well if that is true, then she has been around for ages!!!

Tim Stella should be able to confirm this???

I can indeed. And in fact her two hour price doesn't seem to have gone up since Greedo's review. I concur with his review and the recent one. They give a good idea of what she's like.

T

theGOAT

If it is Kute Katrina that is a shame IMO as I saw her about 6 times and it ran its course.  Was hoping a new girl had arrived on the scene.  She is pretty and posh speaking and has a great figure. But was always a vanilla GFE.  She seemed to get less adventurous as time went by. She always seemed to have a sniffy cold.

I met her first at bristolgirls.co.uk where she was called Jamie and studying law. When that fell through she joined the Apple agency and was studying nursing.  Now studying Art.  A perpetual student? LOL
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:34:29 pm by theGOAT »

Offline Roth

If it is Kute Katrina that is a shame IMO as I saw her about 6 times and it ran its course.  Was hoping a new girl had arrived on the scene.  She is pretty and posh speaking and has a great figure. But was always a vanilla GFE.  She seemed to get less adventurous as time went by. She always seemed to have a sniffy cold.

I met her first at bristolgirls.co.uk where she was called Jamie and studying law. When that fell through she joined the Apple agency and was studying nursing.  Now studying Art.  A perpetual student? LOL

Or just a perpetual prossie?  :lol: :lol:

vw

Or just a perpetual prossie?  :lol: :lol:
Links to LK on her profile now !

Offline Roth

Links to LK on her profile now !

Yep funny that.  :unknown:  Interesting how the profiles are exactly together on AW.  So maybe sharing a working flat or one prossie is running the others profile or someone is managing both profiles or just a coincidence ......?  :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:47:43 am by Roth »

devonred

Yep funny that.  :unknown:  Interesting how the profiles are exactly together on AW.  So maybe sharing a working flat or one prossie is running the others profile or someone is managing both profiles or just a coincidence ......?  :unknown: :unknown:

Never seen Katie, but if her profile is accurate that she is working from BS1 then they are not sharing accommodation (atleast based on where I met Emily). I was told they were really good friends by Emily. I think a big part of it is directing some of the interest that fails to get a booking with Katie over to Emily, which makes sense I guess as they appear quite similar?

Offline Roth

Never seen Katie, but if her profile is accurate that she is working from BS1 then they are not sharing accommodation (atleast based on where I met Emily). I was told they were really good friends by Emily. I think a big part of it is directing some of the interest that fails to get a booking with Katie over to Emily, which makes sense I guess as they appear quite similar?

Could be though Emily/Katrina will need to up her game from just being vanilla.  :hi:

vw

Could be though Emily/Katrina will need to up her game from just being vanilla.  :hi:

Not one for me now, to many lunatics and mental cases linked to Katie and that's just the punters letl alone the nut jobs that troll her, you never know who is parked outside waiting to catch a glimpse. 

Blacklisted prefer to punt without drama.

Offline Roth

Not one for me now, to many lunatics and mental cases linked to Katie and that's just the punters letl alone the nut jobs that troll her, you never know who is parked outside waiting to catch a glimpse. 

Blacklisted prefer to punt without drama.

Maybe.  :unknown:  Time will tell.  :unknown:

vw

Maybe.  :unknown:  Time will tell.  :unknown:

Not on my time, everyone else's time is their own.

Offline Roth

squeezebox

IMO, because she has a link to LK, gives me more confidence she is worth seeing.

I prefer the GFE and I like her simple profile.  On my hotlist.

Lz-129

They absolutely do not reside in the same recidence.

Offline Qwerty

Well she looks busier than LK's one client per day - 5 reviews this week already

pking_paul

Well she looks busier than LK's one client per day - 5 reviews this week already

3 reviews today! That girl must like sex!!!  :cool:

Offline Roth

A right little spunk receptacle.  :lol: :wacko: :wacko:

Bingobango

If she is katarina then twice I had issue with bookings, if she can sort her Coms and reliability then good luck to her. I shall wait on a few reviews before trying my hand.

Offline Qwerty

Actually it's 4 - 1 is feedback only...

Offline Roth

Hidden Image/Members Only

Interesting pic.   :unknown: She needs to sack the photographer.  :(

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline HawkG

Those are probably the scariest face pics I've ever seen, I'd fucking hope they're not real.

vw

Hidden Image/Members Only

Interesting pic.   :unknown: She needs to sack the photographer.  :(

Maybe, maybe not ?   :unknown:

Never bothered wonder if one of the reviewers can confirm ?

pking_paul