Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Bulgari  (Read 2901 times)

Offline bakes

Hi All,

Anyone had any experience with this lady: External Link/Members Only ?

Seems hot as hell and legit, although priced on the high side. Thinking of paying a visit, but the lack of feedback/ratings on here makes me a little wary.

Thanks.

Offline Mr Carlton

You might have TOFTT & let us know how it goes

Offline The_Don

Hi All,

Seems hot as hell and legit, although priced on the high side. Thinking of paying a visit, but the lack of feedback/ratings on here makes me a little wary.

Thanks.

No but as stated TOFTT?

And walk (with out paying), if you don't like the look of what you, see, hear or feel!

Offline bakes

Well looks like I'm TOFTT, will update on how it goes.

Offline Ridpath61

Online collector

Well looks like I'm TOFTT, will update on how it goes.
saw her... pics are real
Mind do a review guys?

ramrodronnie

Hi All,

Thanks.

She certainly looks hot bakes. But those rates would burn a massive hole in my bank balance. I can't see any UKP Reviews on her so if you punted her? You'd be TOFTT mate. If you can afford to pay that sort of money, then obviously it's your choice. I wish you the best of luck if you decide to book her bakes.
Please post a Review on here if you decide to see her mate.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

Yes and in December she was only charging £70 for 30 mins and £100 p/h. And now £200 P/H........Suggest we all stay away until sensible prices are asked. Sergei is watching this site. Not the 1st time I've seen big price increase when there's been a lot of chatter on UKP..
Perhaps Admin could consider some strategy to stop overseas lurkers?

SuitedandBooted

Extra £20 to come on her body??

JuliusSeizure

What makes me wary of her like all girls that do this not list pentration (protected) on her likes list..........

FlyingBreadMan

Seen her. Pics real. Report later

Offline The_Don

FlyingBreadMan

The_Don

What the?!?! How did you get to 160+ reviews so quickly...damn...

Welcome all the same.

Offline The_Don

The_Don

What the?!?! How did you get to 160+ reviews so quickly...damn...

Welcome all the same.

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (60% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.