Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mini Millie  (Read 3777 times)

Offline Cardiffboy

Anyone had any dealings or encounters with Mini Millie in Cardiff? Photos look good but first hand experience will always trump any photos.

Any views would be appreciated

Offline Cardiffboy

Yes, thank you. Posting on my phone and do not know how to add links.

Any views or experiences anyone?

mark13james

Met her in Llanelli. ..very good punt. Highly recommended.

Online Corus Boy

Met her in Llanelli. ..very good punt. Highly recommended.

Looks like you've scared her off! :D

She's in Hereford now.

Offline Wayney

Looks like you've scared her off! :D

She's in Hereford now.

Think she does the rounds of hotels, same as Destiny. They must get discounted rates the amount they use them.  Met Minnie in Neath, a very good punt. 

mark13james

Guilty as charged! Shaggy her in the corridor of the hotel. ..game girl and one off the bucket list!  :angelgirl:

mark13james

tonibell99

Guilty as charged! Shaggy her in the corridor of the hotel. ..game girl and one off the bucket list!  :angelgirl:
Saves on the cost of hiring a room i suppose  :D

Offline Cheeseman

Did she used to have the name playful paige? If so, she is excellent

Offline Wayney

Did she used to have the name playful paige? If so, she is excellent

No, this is a different girl to Playful Paige. 

Husqvarna360

Hi guys, anyone seen Millie recently, any feedback on looks and services provided would be great. Thanks

Underthebridge

Hi I saw this girl in January. I'll do a report soon but it's was a really poor experience which has put me off punting for a few months.
My advice is to avoid tbh.

Report to follow...

Husqvarna360

Thanks mate, decided not to go in the end because on this occasion I listened to the upstairs head that said no.. But I did the go and visit Porsha in Canton area.

Husqvarna360

milie is back in the area today, but no feedback on anal or looks to make me want to go see her.  This it maybe because of my bad experience from the same group of girls who was dirty destiny :dash:

tonibell99

Although she's got no FB on here she does have good comments apart from one member with 3 posts who said he would do a report & hasn't, so I would take that comment with a pinch of salt.
Good FB on AW from several guys with FB themselves.

Offline Cardiffdave

Got a booking in the morning with her, i report back on after.

kinkyfunseeker

Did mini millie couple months ago can confirm she a good punt and a goer. nice petite arse