Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whitelightwhiteheat ?  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Santiago

http:www.adultwork.com/3095923

Gents seen the post by Pilgrim back in August last year...

Just wondering if anyone has managed to see this Asian babe yet...

Cracking body...huge tits...big prices...aw profile page full of nonsence...although one punter with around 150 feedbacks seen her.

Can someone try the reverse image check...aware could be a PG scam..

Much obliged  :hi:

RandyF

:lol:  :D I'm waiting for my man....Twenty-six dollars in my hand.

almc

For a 24 year old she has some really weird likes for her age, well before her time no? Google image searches turns up nothing.

Roger De Her

I fancied a shottie too Santiago
 - msg her on AW a few weeks back when her profile was "current",  NOT LOOKED AT MSG!
 - see she's signed on again!
 - ALSO, cant make her mind up which side of the Central Belt she lives on

Deffo something suspicious bout her Profile !!!  I smell.a rat

Roj

Offline Santiago

Roj I sent a message a while back...
Received a reply earlier today stating she is still trying to find an incall location..

She should maybe try Citylets lol

However if she does become a reality I will give an update...although Im not convinced...

Offline onetwentyfour

I messaged her, a while back, and hey pesto ! - no reply.

Offline seeker

I messaged  her too .months ago when she first appeared ... :(
Message never read......
Her profile has been down for a while now  :unknown:

RandyF

Deffo something suspicious bout her Profile !!!  I smell.a rat

Roj

Me too!  :hi:

Offline bigmike32

Town glasgow city edinburgh sounds suspect to me.

Glasgowman69

came across her profile before but something doesn't add up for me also her enjoys list is a bit on the short side  :unknown:

Offline bigmike32

Its not a proper site i dont think someone set up a booking and toft see what happens.

Offline Marmalade

I'm sorry, is there really a cohort of punters on here willing to pay £270 an hour???

It's a nice enough effort, student fees notice and all (it's the correct amount for a student from Scotland or the EU (Excluding England, Wales and Northern Ireland)). If she is international (not Scottish or EU) then it's the wrong figure. She states she's Asian but of course could be British Asian. Could be her mate's Uni letter but other stuff is consistent. The one person leaving her AW feedback doesn't look too dodgy (quick glance, feedback from genuine known ok prossies). Not sure exactly why AW has given the profile an The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question banner (and she's uploaded a 'verification). Her address location is near enough the Uni. She has a free video that almost shows her face and a peek of gorgeous nipple, plus a 30p one of juicy tits in the bath. The PG gallery has gone down to £1.80. Could be a desperate attempt to get the student fees with minimum prossying, but charging that much is a gamble. (I'd give her a weekly shag at 60 quid she looks fucking hot.)

What bugs me is the recent rash of girls charging outrageous bloody prices.

chico1000

If I were a betting man I would wager you that this one in particular is made up by a member on this site to have a laugh.

Offline Marmalade

If I were a betting man I would wager you that this one in particular is made up by a member on this site to have a laugh.
Could well be a sockpuppet from a male student.

You're not a student at Glasgow University are you Chico?  :D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:19:57 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

I know what you mean but where's the holes in it. Even the photo of the Glasgow University bill on her blog has no tineyes and is almost certainly genuine.

chico1000

No not for a while.
 She put a bid on an RB I put up and her profile appeared just when we were having a heated debate on here about students.  Subsequent emails were hilarious if I remember correctly she/he claimed she didn't know what owo was and didn't have a phone. She was willing to accept my paltry amount.  Had a good laugh but if she's real I'll burn my student union ID.

Offline Marmalade

No not for a while.
 She put a bid on an RB I put up and her profile appeared just when we were having a heated debate on here about students.  Subsequent emails were hilarious if I remember correctly she/he claimed she didn't know what owo was and didn't have a phone. She was willing to accept my paltry amount.  Had a good laugh but if she's real I'll burn my student union ID.
What was your paltry amount she accepted? How much was your RB bid? Do you mean to say you offered her a paltry amount, she accepted, and then you turned her down?

chico1000

It was back in the summer but I think I put up on a RB £120 for an incall. She/he put a bid in of £120 We then got into some emails back and worth and it went like this: no incall location, no phone didn't know what owo is?  I had a laugh cause I thought somebody was specifically targeting me but I have no way of proving that.
Then her rates totally rocketed.  Someone is still having a good laugh about this.  It was highlighted here at the time as a possible scam and was reported.
I just hope no one was stupid enough to pay for the PG.  But hey if someone can say she is the real deal I lucked out.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:42:40 pm by chico1000 »

Offline Squire Haggard

It was back in the summer but I think I put up on a RB £120 for an incall. She/he put a bid in of £120 We then got into some emails back and worth and it went like this: no incall location, no phone didn't know what owo is?  I had a laugh cause I thought somebody was specifically targeting me but I have no way of proving that.
Then her rates totally rocketed.  Someone is still having a good laugh about this.  It was highlighted here at the time as a possible scam and was reported.
I just hope no one was stupid enough to pay for the PG.  But hey if someone can say she is the real deal I lucked out.

No incall location, no phone, no clue as to what OWO is, £270ph to chase punters away, only 2 reports since August, unverifiable photo, all adds up to a PG scam IMO.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:43:53 pm by Squire Haggard »