Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: As good as it gets :)  (Read 30830 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think I am addicted. 6 times in a week!!
With the same woman? Bloody hell Steve! I notice that she doesn't list owo? Is that something she provides 'off the record', so to speak? I only say this because the profile doesn't list penetration either.

Offline smiths

Decided to share then mate. I dont think you have rated a WG when we have spoken more than this one, at least not for a while at least. Lap her up, as i know you will. :D :lol: ;)

yumyum3

Good luck to you. You must be a very wealthy man :)

Offline smiths

I just spoke to Steve, he is off to her again. :D :D :lol: ;) :drinks:

yumyum3

Bloody hell, I wouldn't mind some of his money :)

Offline mattylondon

Bloody hell, I wouldn't mind some of his money :)
Steve does punt at bargain basement rates, mind you, which makes his choices more economically viable! As ever, it proves that you can find gems, depending on your geographical location.  ;)

softlad

Willing to share your find with others, fair play to you Steve I only wish you lived near Leeds.  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Steve does punt at bargain basement rates, mind you, which makes his choices more economically viable! As ever, it proves that you can find gems, depending on your geographical location.  ;)

The first thing I noticed is the lack of makeup, however she seems quite attractive without it, Harrow is a bloody long way from me.  :(

Offline Outcallguy

Harrow's too far for me too, else I'd be queuing up after Steve!

yumyum3

I know, Matty, but six punts at £80 an hour is still £480 plus steve's out on another; and he's still doing others as well. Of course I say good luck (I bloody would!) and if we were in the 18th/19th century Steve would be one of those chaps who did what was called "The Grand Tour" of the brothels and ladies of Europe - again: I bloody would! :D :P

Offline mattylondon

I know, Matty, but six punts at £80 an hour is still £480 plus steve's out on another; and he's still doing others as well. Of course I say good luck (I bloody would!) and if we were in the 18th/19th century Steve would be one of those chaps who did what was called "The Grand Tour" of the brothels and ladies of Europe - again: I bloody would! :D :P
True. It still adds up to a lot of cash! I think if there was going to be a book written about bargain basement EEs, Steve would be your man!

Offline smiths

It says £60 an hour mate or £40 for half hour on her profile and Steve might be doing either option, i think he confirmed them prices to me, the problem is its hard to keep up with him sometimes. :D :lol:

Yes that describes him well, he does a grand tour in his punting area in this age and is often first on this forum to punt and share WGs meaning he is the one who takes the initial risk. Great respect to him, plus he is a bloody nice bloke as well. :drinks:

Offline Steve2

Thanks Mr Smiths. I can confirm its £60/hr but 1/2 hr is good for me so £240 in a week + an extra £20 yesterday because we had a good hr

She does OWO and penetration Matty

I think I may put her on a train to Leeds Softlad. It'd be cheaper in the long run

Offline Steve2

The first thing I noticed is the lack of makeup, however she seems quite attractive without it, Harrow is a bloody long way from me.  :(

She does look good without makeup Jim, and better with a minimal amount. Has an infectious personality too. I may try and get some pics tomorrow before we start. Hair looks a mess after though :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

She does look good without makeup Jim, and better with a minimal amount. Has an infectious personality too. I may try and get some pics tomorrow before we start. Hair looks a mess after though :)

What nationality, obviously not British.

Offline Steve2

She is Hungarian Jim. Doing well with her English lessons. My Hungarian is improving too

Szep napot

Offline tom269u001

Just saw her! WOW! I could retire from punting now... but would need to so a Steve and go back and have another go, and another, and another...

She doesn't need to wear make-up. She is naturally beautiful. 27 years young but looks about 21 ish. Hungarian - but has more Polish looks.

Pictures don't do her justice. She's stunning in the flesh.

Full GFE. OWO with good eye contact (didn't last long with her looking at me and sucking my dick...), nice FK, and a great, cheeky smile! Oh, looks longingly into your eyes when kissing!

Just the best! I will be back!

Offline Steve2

Dare I say... I told you so Tom ;)

Offline Steve2

AT £60 /hr I think not. If it was more I think I would be skint very soon

Offline mattylondon

Thanks Mr Smiths. I can confirm its £60/hr but 1/2 hr is good for me so £240 in a week + an extra £20 yesterday because we had a good hr

She does OWO and penetration Matty

I think I may put her on a train to Leeds Softlad. It'd be cheaper in the long run
Thanks Steve. Excellent work, once again. You're like the punting equivalent of  shock troops, who go in first!

dr_techno

Hi

She looks perfect.

Put her on a train to Bristol NOW !!! :lol:

Dr T

softlad

I think I may put her on a train to Leeds Softlad.

smiths is right you are a true gent, I promise to look after her for you... :D

whiterussian

its a pooor do when you don't get a discount on 2hrs or more :D only jokin

on a sensible note, you could spend 3hrs with this girl for £180 bar.  good vfm, punting at this rate more than justifies a ticket from Sir Richard :lol:

Offline TheOracle

BTW you guys don't use AW feedback? I think it's still a mildly useful tool to tell fakes and non fakes apart, if real people gives real feedback...

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:08:57 pm by Steve2 »

Offline mattylondon

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:22:33 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks like a friendly girl Steve. Nice catch.  ;)

Methinks that Steve might be in love.    :scare:

Offline mattylondon

That wouldn't be a wise feeling to have with a prossie!  :scare: I'd like to think that Steve is more hardened than that and is probably punting her several times, at £40 for 30 mins or £60 an hour, whilst the going is good! That's a pretty darn good and fair rate.  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

That wouldn't be a wise feeling to have with a prossie!  :scare: I'd like to think that Steve is more hardened than that and is probably punting her several times, at £40 for 30 mins or £60 an hour, whilst the going is good! That's a pretty darn good and fair rate.  ;)

No, actually it is a stupid rate, she clearly needs a business manager.   :wackogirl:

Offline mattylondon

No, actually it is a stupid rate, she clearly needs a business manager.   :wackogirl:
Eh?! Why is it a stupid rate? I didn't think we were in the business of talking prices up around here Jim?  :scare:

£60 an hour is still a hell of a lot more than a graduate can earn, so I'll disagree with you there. If you're comparing it to other women who charge and get away with a lot more, then sure. Consider that there's a lot of competition around and if she bumps up her rates, she may get less punters.

Offline Jimmyredcab

£60 an hour is still a hell of a lot more than a graduate can earn.

True, but a graduate would not have to suck cocks of old men.  :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

True, but speak for yourself re the cocks!  :D

Offline Steve2

As if Jim :)

She is only as good as my next appointment

BUT so far she has way exceeded what my expectations are

AND my Hungarian is improving day by day  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Its the rate she offers so up to her in my view. SPs are free to set whatever rate they choose, punters will decide if they wish to pay it, Steve has voted with his feet and cock with this WG as has Tom. She is great VFM for them, sounds good to me. ;)

Offline tom269u001

Are you calling Steve an old man!  :lol:

Nice pics Steve - take them today?

yumyum3

It is good business sense as it gets a guy round 6 or 7 times a week who she likes to fuck with and he likes to fuck her: a win-win and she's 2-300 quid better off for a having a nice time :thumbsup:

whiterussian

i remember discussing pound a minute prossies with you Jim.  I don't think she need s a Business Manager, just look at how much of Steve2's hard earned she has obtained in such a short space of time.  There will be others too.

I would bet she is busier than most £100-£120 prossies, also with no pimp sponging by the sounds of things.

Offline mattylondon

i remember discussing pound a minute prossies with you Jim.  I don't think she need s a Business Manager, just look at how much of Steve2's hard earned she has obtained in such a short space of time.  There will be others too.

I would bet she is busier than most £100-£120 prossies, also with no pimp sponging by the sounds of things.
:drinks: The more money a prossie charges, the less punters she will get. It's a question of where the balance lies, in her pricing structure based on the number of guys she's willing to see. And besides, I think smiths has got it right on this too.

Offline Steve2

Are you calling Steve an old man!  :lol:

Nice pics Steve - take them today?

1st thing this morning Tom :)

I'm only as old as the girl I am feeling :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

:drinks: The more money a prossie charges, the less punters she will get.

That is true to a certain extent however a pretty, young, slim girl within the M25 should get more bookings than she could handle if she charges £100 an hour, better to get fucked 5 times a day @ £100 than 10 times a day @ £50.   ;)

Offline mattylondon

That is true to a certain extent however a pretty, young, slim girl within the M25 should get more bookings than she could handle if she charges £100 an hour, better to get fucked 5 times a day @ £100 than 10 times a day @ £50.   ;)
True. That formula may well work with a pretty, young and slim girl. But whilst the girl appears pretty, slim she is not and besides, maybe she's content with the rate she offers? Perhaps we could get Steve to ask?!

It's funny how the natural assumption appears to be that the higher the rate a prossie offers, the more content she must be? I'm not in the business of talking prices up for anything Jim, whether that be for a prossie, a can of Coca Cola or the cost to service my car, even if the service is second to none. Bollocks to that.

Also, don't forget that she needs to balance her physical looks, services and rates against her immediate competition in the market Jim. Not unless you're advocating we contact all similar girls and ask them to put up their rates en masse?!  :scare: I shall still maintain to my dying day that £60 an hour, tax free, is a bloody high level of income to earn for a non-skilled person, often with little or no basic education. Yes, she may well have to suck some old men's cocks, but nurses have to clear up people's shit and piss for a lot less, so I don't think your argument stands up. There are much shittier things that people have to do for a lot less than what a prossie earns.  :hi:

If she prices herself too high, then punters such as Steve would perhaps look elsewhere.   ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 11:58:38 am by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

It is good business sense as it gets a guy round 6 or 7 times a week who she likes to fuck with and he likes to fuck her: a win-win and she's 2-300 quid better off for a having a nice time :thumbsup:
Yes, she has certainly done very well out of Steve and will have done so with others, if her service is that good. A quick calculation would then show that she's earning a pretty decent crust each week.

Offline Steve2

That is the operative word. She told me that she only saw 2 guys on Sunday which I believe but can't understand why

She seems to be happy with the rate she is charging and I would say size 8-10 Matty

Offline mattylondon

That is the operative word. She told me that she only saw 2 guys on Sunday which I believe but can't understand why

She seems to be happy with the rate she is charging and I would say size 8-10 Matty
Thanks Steve. That being so, re size, she could do with some slightly better pics to show that, as she looks around a size 12-14 to me? And like you say, if she's happy with charging that rate, who are we to argue? I've certainly never advocated to an SP they should put their rates up!!  :scare: A bloody selfish practice used by those who have money to burn, yet no doubt hope to still see them at the original rate!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

I told her about the pics but she seems happy with them

She seems to be getting busier with repeat clients so I think she will hopefully be here for a little while at least

Offline Daffodil

True. That formula may well work with a pretty, young and slim girl. But whilst the girl appears pretty, slim she is not and besides, maybe she's content with the rate she offers? Perhaps we could get Steve to ask?!

It's funny how the natural assumption appears to be that the higher the rate a prossie offers, the more content she must be? I'm not in the business of talking prices up for anything Jim, whether that be for a prossie, a can of Coca Cola or the cost to service my car, even if the service is second to none. Bollocks to that.

Also, don't forget that she needs to balance her physical looks, services and rates against her immediate competition in the market Jim. Not unless you're advocating we contact all similar girls and ask them to put up their rates en masse?!  :scare: I shall still maintain to my dying day that £60 an hour, tax free, is a bloody high level of income to earn for a non-skilled person, often with little or no basic education. Yes, she may well have to suck some old men's cocks, but nurses have to clear up people's shit and piss for a lot less, so I don't think your argument stands up. There are much shittier things that people have to do for a lot less than what a prossie earns.  :hi:

If she prices herself too high, then punters such as Steve would perhaps look elsewhere.   ;)

Agree entirely.

For somebody who probably has little education and training, and is able to avoid tax and claim benefits, £60ph is a very good return.