Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Vicky - Norwich  (Read 1555 times)

5 review(s) for Busty English Vicky (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline uutarn

External Link/Members Only

I fancied myself some big titties, so got round to see vicky. She has had some mixed reviews but most of the bad, in my mind, was subjective so thought fuck it.  ;)

1 hour incall

Comms were excellent aside from taking two days to answer my initial mail, which isn't bad at all, but she still apologised for it though.

Premises was a clean, small riverside flat that is becoming rather famous :P.

Vicky herself is maybe a little larger than the pics on her profile, not by much though. She is an essex girl (surprise surprise) and makes an effort in her appearance (make up, fingernails, tanned etc). I would say what she was wearing, but i was too busy staring at her cleavage, :wacko: i think it was the usual standard WG fare. She is about 5'5'' - 5'6'', her age was difficult for me to judge, but i'd say mid twenties, good looking (not pretty good looking but dirty good looking if that makes sense  :unknown: ), got a few tattoos which were nice and a real curvy medium to medium/heavy build (not in anyway close to BBW).
Beautiful big natural tits (i'm crap at sizes so i'll just say two hands can fit around one), fresh smooth bald pussy that puffs out nice when you put her legs back and a voluptuous round ass.
I know her body might not be to everyone's taste but it was to me and significantly aided in the whole session. Little bit of a chit-chat which was cool, as she was slowly revealing parts of her body, then on to the main event.

The "yays"
- That ass looks gorgeous in doggy.
- One of the best blowjobs i've had. Not much eye contact but the feeling and technique was top notch in my opinion. Nice sloppy heavy sucking and licking around the head and ALL the way down till balls on chin :thumbsup: all while fondling those nice large tits.
- Any connoisseur of titty fucks will at least acknowledge that natural tits are better and/or easier for tit fucking, Vicky's were no different.
- First time cumming from penetration since doing this. (Caveat below)
- IMO, gorgeous curvaceous slightly tattooed body.

The "nays"
- Lube? Yea she used lube before oral (OWO and RO) Why? I don't understand. It wasn't a bad thing though really, it tasted quite nice tbh but i prefer the taste of pussy... to drown out the dreaded latex taste maybe?
- Aside from the RO, the responsiveness was a bit lacklustre. Eye contact and looking dirty and all that but not much feedback... not the worst, but not the best.
- Jedi mind tricks on my cock! Nah i jest. But seriously when i entered her first off it was a normal pussy, then several times during penetration she would tighten up her pussy so much it was like a clamp! Now i don't know if this is a yay or a nay, depending on how you look at it. It felt so fucking nice (hence the 3rd "yay") but on the other hand maybe a cum-quick technique? Didn't matter as i got my hours worth anyway :P.

All in all i was surprised. I thought this was going to be an average punt but i was wrong, to me, bodily, she is as fit as fuck.
There is something that readers should bear in mind though... i haven't punted since new years day. That might have had some influence in my session/review.

Would i fuck her again? Yea man, definately.
Would i suggest for others to fuck her? Yea i would, bearing in mind that she might not be to everyone's taste, but that's a given.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:46:29 pm by uutarn »

Offline Redwoodentransistor

I saw her a year or so back.....she actually looked quite scary....massive hair, too much make up and a real unclassy feel.....butttttttt...she gave me a fantastic blow job

Not my type at all, but services excellent in my experience

Offline uutarn

I saw her a year or so back.....she actually looked quite scary....massive hair, too much make up and a real unclassy feel.....butttttttt...she gave me a fantastic blow job

Not my type at all, but services excellent in my experience
Yea i would agree with all that aside from the massive hair, was just long black hair for me... maybe she went to the hairdresser

Yea and as i said in my review, i know she won't be everyone's cup of tea... herself personally isnt, but that fucking body is!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:25:19 pm by uutarn »

Offline sxman

I have been meaning to put a review up of Vicky this week, but have been really torn between giving her a neutral or negative.

For me she had a great body with cracking tits, i would say a size 12 to 14, but she just had no enthusiasm a total lacklustre performance and that strawberry flavoured lube she smothers it everywhere at every opportunity she gets.

Her fk had no passion, OWO was good and the shag was ok, it just felt like she had better place to be.

Offline uutarn

I have been meaning to put a review up of Vicky this week, but have been really torn between giving her a neutral or negative.

For me she had a great body with cracking tits, i would say a size 12 to 14, but she just had no enthusiasm a total lacklustre performance and that strawberry flavoured lube she smothers it everywhere at every opportunity she gets.

Her fk had no passion, OWO was good and the shag was ok, it just felt like she had better place to be.
I would understand a neutral, but a negative? Fair play man, maybe she was having a bad day or my standards are lower than yours.

Like i said at the end of my review, i hadn't had a fuck in 2 weeks and was quite keen so-to-speak, but still stick by the positive as i left with a smile on my face.

Offline sxman

I would understand a neutral, but a negative? Fair play man, maybe she was having a bad day or my standards are lower than yours.

Like i said at the end of my review, i hadn't had a fuck in 2 weeks and was quite keen so-to-speak, but still stick by the positive as i left with a smile on my face.

Everyone is different and I would never question your positive and i'm glad you have a good time.

Positives for me were - Cracking body & tits
Negatives - that awful lube, lacklustre performance and I just felt like she was totally disinterested.

For me, I was not sure if a cracking body and a half decent BJ was enough to get a Neutral as afterwards I felt very unsatisfied and would never see her again.

Offline uutarn

Everyone is different and I would never question your positive and i'm glad you have a good time.

Positives for me were - Cracking body & tits
Negatives - that awful lube, lacklustre performance and I just felt like she was totally disinterested.

For me, I was not sure if a cracking body and a half decent BJ was enough to get a Neutral as afterwards I felt very unsatisfied and would never see her again.
I can completely see where you're coming from.
The lube wasn't exactly a negative for me, not bothered either way, would just prefer without. And yea the performance wasn't the best i've had but there were certain parts for me she seemed to enjoy and got some feedback.

And for me, a cracking body and very good BJ would be enough for a neutral, but not a positive.
I think i rate based on how i feel walking/cycling home, and even though it wasn't as good other sessions, it definitely wasn't bad.

But i am reflecting on this review though. I see a lot of punters only do a review after a week or so from the meet, whereas i review straight after as everything is fresh in my head.
I cant work out which is more accurate TBH. I mean i'm as straight as a dye at all times anyway but i guess my perception can be skewed straight after a punt? :unknown:

Offline Redwoodentransistor

See me - despite my comments above (her looking like a freak - though as you say, she may have tidied up a bit, it must be minimum 18 months ago) - I'd still give the experience positive rating. I don't usually partake in the cock-dipping as in general I'm shit with condoms and I only fuck a WG if everything clicks and she really gets me in the mood (and even then it doesn't always work!). So I only really paid her for her to give me oral and she did that really well, she was clean and tidy, services excellent and as advertised. She's way way way off being one of my better punts and I wouldn't go back, but still a positive.

Offline uutarn

She's way way way off being one of my better punts and I wouldn't go back, but still a positive.
Exactly my thoughts, apart from the fact i will go back, i want some more of that oral.
Its tough because i might give two different WGs a positive, but the service between them is massive.
I suppose that's what a review is for...