Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautifull_jessyka  (Read 1463 times)

Offline MrDeviousD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Evening gents as anyone saw this girl yet, can't find any info on here about her. She got positive aw feed back.  Looking to pay her visit once my man flu has cleared up.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Oooops

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She got positive aw feed back.
It's what else she might have which would concern me.  :vomit: Her Romanian AW profile screams barebacker to me.  :hi:

Offline Stapler

Dubious AW feedback is for girls named Alessia and Lorene.

Not sure why she's calling herself 'Beautiful' Jessyka

External Link/Members Only

Saggy tits would be more fitting!

..S....
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:50:43 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Redster69

It would appear Romania is missing one of its village idiots.

smithie1000

Dubious AW feedback is for girls named Alessia and Lorene.

Not sure why she's calling herself 'Beautiful' Jessyka

External Link/Members Only

Saggy tits would be more fitting!

..S....

Looks like Lil's daughter..............

Frenchy4012

In my eyes she is far from beautiful  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline MrDeviousD

Not really bothered to much about if she a stunner or not , shes decent and looks like a decent body , i got a fit missis with a cracking body but we have a no thrills sex life  :scare: it's all about what she does Owo, cim and anal makes mrdeviousd a happy lad. Iv offered the girl an extra 100 to go bareback but she wasn't having any of it, we've agreed a Cum twice for £60 so once my man flu has passed I think I shall go banging on her back doors  :D
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

vw

Not really bothered to much about if she a stunner or not , shes decent and looks like a decent body , i got a fit missis with a cracking body but we have a no thrills sex life  :scare: it's all about what she does Owo, cim and anal makes mrdeviousd a happy lad. Iv offered the girl an extra 100 to go bareback but she wasn't having any of it, we've agreed a Cum twice for £60 so once my man flu has passed I think I shall go banging on her back doors  :D

Anal sex is not on likes list, maybe Mr devious is slightly less happy now !

Offline MrDeviousD

Look in her frequently asked q's and she's confirmed in text message so I'm still  :)

vw

Look in her frequently asked q's and she's confirmed in text message so I'm still  :)

She added it also since as well as adding to likes list, must be reading here or her pimp is a member here !

Offline MrDeviousD

Since I looked at her profile yesterday it was already on there. If I go ill show her our text messages and if she says no ill walk, no harm done .

Offline MrDeviousD

If her pimp is on here, he no's where he stands when Mrdeviousd comes knocking

smithie1000

How much for your fit missis please...... :wackogirl:

Offline MrDeviousD

Haha Smithie  :lol: you'd soon be asking me to take her back

smithie1000

Haha Smithie  :lol: you'd soon be asking me to take her back
LOL, you ok mate?

Offline MrDeviousD

All good pal just dying with this man flu

smithie1000

All good pal just dying with this man flu
Me too, sitting here coughing as well.  I'm off to Burton in a bit so looking for a nice quick HE about there. :wackogirl:

Offline MrDeviousD

Wish I had the energy to get off my death bed

Dodo

:D :D :D.......you are a wag Smiffy

smithie1000

:D :D :D.......you are a wag Smiffy
Hey Dodo my friend, if someone has a fit ex I will accommodate her  :lol: :lol: but if she does not come up to the mark I will send her to mmmm not sure who  :lol:  :yahoo:  :dancegirl:

Offline georgydog

house in dy2 on the way to netherton cinder bank i booked to see her walked into front room 3 girls in there all looked very dubious no smiles no talking walked straight back out avoid if i was you

Offline Midsman2014

Went to see a girl in that exact area a few years ago...a useless waste of money that was...unless things have changed dramatically probably best avoided.

Offline MrDeviousD

house in dy2 on the way to netherton cinder bank i booked to see her walked into front room 3 girls in there all looked very dubious no smiles no talking walked straight back out avoid if i was you

Thanks for the warning, ill give it a miss

Ming

Seriously?? WTF  :dash:

Offline Oooops

Iv offered the girl an extra 100 to go bareback
If you like that dangerous practice then maybe you should change your name to Mr HIV.  :rolleyes:

Argosy23

I'm guessing it was more of a test to see if she would buckle. I've offered more money and hope they say no. If they do say no there worth the punt otherwise I go no where near

Roadster

Seriously?? WTF  :dash:

Yeah that was my first thought. 

Then I thought.... if I wanted to see her .... but had an inkling that she might be doing BB ... and I wanted to be sure she wasn't ...  how would I go about it?

I'd offer her £100 to do it .... and if she said yes ... not go ... and mention it here.

smithie1000

Yeah that was my first thought. 

Then I thought.... if I wanted to see her .... but had an inkling that she might be doing BB ... and I wanted to be sure she wasn't ...  how would I go about it?

I'd offer her £100 to do it .... and if she said yes ... not go ... and mention it here.

:thumbsup:

Offline MrDeviousD

It's what else she might have which would concern me.  :vomit: Her Romanian AW profile screams barebacker to me.  :hi:

Clearing up the point she wasn't a barebacker

Roadster

Offline MrDeviousD

I'm guessing it was more of a test to see if she would buckle. I've offered more money and hope they say no. If they do say no there worth the punt otherwise I go no where near

Exactly. .. Thank you

Ming

Glad to hear it MrD, might be worth mentioning that you're seeking an appropriate reaction, it does read badly the way you have put it?

Ming  :hi:

Offline MrDeviousD

Glad to hear it MrD, might be worth mentioning that you're seeking an appropriate reaction, it does read badly the way you have put it?

Point taken, but a lot of you on here seem to think ro and 69 is except able on a wg when they are big no no's in my book, the serious diseases are still there that can't be cured  by a course of antibiotics.

Ming

Point taken, but a lot of you on here seem to think ro and 69 is except able on a wg when they are big no no's in my book, the serious diseases are still there that can't be cured  by a course of antibiotics.

Quite true, but I think most of us are aware that the risk is far far greater with un-protected vaginal or anal intercourse. I am not being judgmental, each to their own.....

Offline Oooops

+1  :hi:

nwbrfc

I wish I'd read this thread before I Wasted my money on Wednesday night. Ok so yes I could see she was no stunner before I went, but as was said, stunner doesn't always equal great sex.

Before going in, I had told myself that if she doesn't smile then I should walk. She didn't smile . . . immediately, but it turned into a shy grin (or so I thought), so my cock made the decision. Fuck I've got to stop listening to it. All in all, it was a fucking waste of time. She doesn't speak ANY English, she had BO, no French kissing, her pussy tasted unwashed, no OWO, no smiling. The only thing in her favour was that she took a good pounding in doggy, but after 5 mins went to the loo (for I swear 5 mins), by which time Mr Woody was Mr Floppy. When I pointed it out, she rolled her eyes and handed me some wet wipes to take off the condom as she got another out. Take off my own condom?? Fuck that. So I dressed and left. She couldn't have cared any less.

I never know whether it is the girl's fault or if they're being forced into this (naive?), so hate to complain. BTW afterwards I texted again and said the person texting me couldn't be her because she couldn't speak a word of English. The repy was that it was her, she was using google translate. Hmmmmm