Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booted out of room!  (Read 3219 times)

Offline Snoozy

Hey anyone else been turfed out, met a girl off of SA and let her book a room. She booked a b&b, the owner was about 70, creepy and wouldn't stop asking questions. I think he looked at her then looked at me and sussed out something wasn't right (I look like shreks ugly brother). Mid blowjob gets a knock at the door and guy goes nuts and chucks us out, saying he was going to call the police. I laughed because we never broke the law and I'm single so don't give a fuck what he does.
Arsehole wouldn't even leave to let us get dressed. Poor lassie was freakin out when we left cos she thought family would find out so He totally fucked my evening, old cunt. Got money back but hardly the point.

Offline graham321

Not up to date on these abbreviations ... SA?  :blush:

yorkshire123

I don't think I've ever contemplated booking a B&B for punting, they are normally far too small & the owners are as nosey as fuck.

Maybe he was pissed off that you didn't let him watch.

Offline Snoozy

I don't think I've ever contemplated booking a B&B for punting, they are normally far too small & the owners are as nosey as fuck.

Maybe he was pissed off that you didn't let him watch.

Believe me I would have let him have a wank, talk about cock blocking. She booked it so couldn't change it, could have got a hotel for the same price. Knew it was a bad idea.

cockneybstrd

seriously why book a b and b rather than a faceless chain hotel ?

Offline Snoozy

It has 14 rooms so she thought it'd be ok. Maybe she slipped him £20 and said to throw a wobbly to get her out of there, haha.

Offline Marmalade

I think the OP did quite well to get his money back, especially after half a blow job.
A less moral prossie would maybe choose a 'b&b' that she knew would chuck them out after 5 minutes so she could look for another client, pocketing the fee.

Offline Marmalade

It has 14 rooms so she thought it'd be ok. Maybe she slipped him £20 and said to throw a wobbly to get her out of there, haha.
That's what I thought and then I saw the bit where he says he got his money back...

Offline bigmike32

When i read it i thought that it was a deal between them get a punter then an interruption happens before you start fucking her. But you got your money back well done. Do incall punts i say.

Offline Marmalade

As she is clearly a prostitute, would it be out of order to give a few details about her?

Maybe give some more insight into seekingarrangement.com.  :hi:
(I admit I've only had a very quick look at the SA thread)

Offline Snoozy

She actually offered it back to be fair and I am not going to be stupid enough to refuse, I did give her a lift to the bus stop so she never entirely lost out haha.

Seriously tho I've booked jury's inn in city centre on deal for £59 and it was no hassle last couple of times so don't understand why she wanted to change it.

Offline Snoozy

As she is clearly a prostitute, would it be out of order to give a few details about her?

Maybe give some more insight into seekingarrangement.com.  :hi:
(I admit I've only had a very quick look at the SA thread)

Pay the £50 if your single, it's worth it. Met a few now off it and it's def worth the extra effort, especially in the punting wasteland of Aberdeen.

Offline Marmalade

She actually offered it back to be fair and I am not going to be stupid enough to refuse, I did give her a lift to the bus stop so she never entirely lost out haha.

Seriously tho I've booked jury's inn in city centre on deal for £59 and it was no hassle last couple of times so don't understand why she wanted to change it.

haha it sounds almost like 'high end' street hookers. Shagging in a car park and some bastard comes for his 4x4. Nice hooker finds alternative ice creak van. Cuntish hooker just fucks off. I'm intrigued how she offered it back though. What words did she use? Or did she just thrust it at you in mindless dishevelment?  :P

Offline Marmalade

Pay the £50 if your single, it's worth it. Met a few now off it and it's def worth the extra effort, especially in the punting wasteland of Aberdeen.

I generally pay not much more than that for a punt, so not sure I'd want  to fork that out just for a registration fee. I'll have a look at the thread though. I suppose you don't want to mention who she was then?? How much have you shelled out each time and for how long if you don't mind me asking?

Offline DickDiver

By chance I was just ploughing through the SA thread in off topic but it is VERY LONG.

Are there many girls looking for one night kinda arrangements in the central belt?

Offline Marmalade

I'm saddened to hear Aberdeen has become a punting wasteland. I did hear about indies getting severely hassled out of hotels there a few years back. The street scene was rocking when I use to visit many years ago. Most memorable punt was when I drove a hire van (needed for work on that occasion) from Inverness (a mega-desert) all the way to Aberdeen, knowing that a shag was guaranteed. Fucked the floor out of the van and a wee treat for the prossie not having to do chilly knee-tremblers or awkward gear-stick manoeuvres.

Offline Snoozy

By chance I was just ploughing through the SA thread in off topic but it is VERY LONG.

Are there many girls looking for one night kinda arrangements in the central belt?

Heaps, you can usually tell within the first couple messages if they are up for it. If you pm me I can tell you a few I know for def.

Offline ik8133

Heaps, you can usually tell within the first couple messages if they are up for it. If you pm me I can tell you a few I know for def.

Looks like SA could be the way forward, hope you don't mind I've sent you a PM for more info regarding the Aberdeen area.

Expl1cit

Hey anyone else been turfed out, met a girl off of SA and let her book a room. She booked a b&b, the owner was about 70, creepy and wouldn't stop asking questions. I think he looked at her then looked at me and sussed out something wasn't right (I look like shreks ugly brother). Mid blowjob gets a knock at the door and guy goes nuts and chucks us out, saying he was going to call the police. I laughed because we never broke the law and I'm single so don't give a fuck what he does.
Arsehole wouldn't even leave to let us get dressed. Poor lassie was freakin out when we left cos she thought family would find out so He totally fucked my evening, old cunt. Got money back but hardly the point.
Post smells of bullshit!  He let you check in and then knocked on the door and chucked you out without letting you get dressed.  You let a 70 year old do this to you and he he walked away, rather than being carried out? Far fetched IMO.  More likely the girl screamed when you dropped your boxers, he got alarmed and asked you to politely leave - if there was a B&B and a SA meet that even took place  :hi:

Offline Snoozy

Happy to confirm it if you really want, I've got the screenshot from SA about the meet. Sorry to disappoint you but it's true!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:09:54 pm by Snoozy »

yorkshire123

Happy to confirm it if you really want, I've got the screenshot from SA about the meet. Sorry to disappoint you but it's true!

I wouldn't worry about it, he's getting a bit of gentle ribbing on his own thread & is trying to take his frustration out on someone else.

Offline Marmalade

screenshot sounds juicy. thanks for the pm btw but why not just mention it on the open forum.

Offline Snoozy

I think mentioning names was on the other SA thread. It would be fair game if they were on aw too but if they aren't openly advertising don't think it would be a great idea.

Shagger69

Name and shame the old cunts place

Offline rrrr

Hey Snoozy, have you had much success with SA in Aberdeen? I signed up there a couple of weeks ago to see what it was like as although I have lurked on here for a while, I haven't followed through on a punt yet, I thought SA might be an easier way to getting into it. Have chatted to a few so far, but not meet up with any yet as I am still doing some spade work and it's a bit of a minefield working out what they are all up for!!