Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is This Acceptable From a WG?  (Read 5427 times)

Expl1cit

The OP's complaint reminds me of a beggar whom I gave a substantial donation to, on a regular basis, until one time when he got angry with me because I had no money to give.
Freebies are nice, if you are fortunate to receive, but we should never expect them.
With no reviews and a handful of posts you have no credibility to comment on anything  :thumbsup:

What complaint? I asked a question! No complaints.

Offline MintRoyale

I think the answer to this is more common sense than consensus.

If you're getting free extras and all of a sudden the girl starts charging for free extras out of the blue, then the line has been drawn at that point which is no more free extras. You had a good thing going but not anymore. Move on to the next girl on your hotlist. Good things come to an end and all that.

Your hesitance to review makes it out like it's a forum darling. I think a lot of fluffies have been banned recently so why not review? I think updates of previously reviewed girls are acceptable right?

vw

Your hesitance to review makes it out like it's a forum darling. I think a lot of fluffies have been banned recently so why not review? I think updates of previously reviewed girls are acceptable right?
More likely a hidden gem from what i have read rather than a forum darling, hence reluctance to share.

Many of us do keep these back for a short while until bored.  Maybe FloatBoy still enjoys.  Up to him anyway when he reviews as with all of us.

Expl1cit

I think the answer to this is more common sense than consensus.

If you're getting free extras and all of a sudden the girl starts charging for free extras out of the blue, then the line has been drawn at that point which is no more free extras. You had a good thing going but not anymore. Move on to the next girl on your hotlist. Good things come to an end and all that.

The comments have shifted balance on the thread, going with the wind  :unknown:

I don't understand what you mean by free extras.  On the first three sessions, the sex was wrapped up well within the paid for time.  The remaining time was just talking - we were both free and have some things in common so it was nice to chat.  The issue with this which was understood earlier on in the replies but has now been lost in translation - is the fact she wanted to charge for the extra time - at the end of the booking!

Had she mentioned at the start, or even after the first hour had passed that we need to wrap things up or would you like to extend the booking then it would have been totally fine, but I guess we both lost track of time and at the end of the booking, she wanted the extra time compensated for.  It would have been more awkward if I said sorry no, or if I didn't have the extra funds so that is what I have the issue with.

Its got nothing to do with freebies, or taking the piss or why I choose to spend time chatting with her.  It was simply a question about booking etiquette!

PS: My hesitance to review is not really hesitance.  I review who I want and when I want.  In between reviews - I can ask whatever questions spring to my mind as I have done here.  Perhaps you need some more reviews under your belt!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:10:15 pm by Expl1cit »

Offline lewisjones23

You can put running over down to the connection you two have  :thumbsup:

Offline MintRoyale

Hey relax mate,

I was referring to your generic question, not your personal experience. I should have made that clear.

Free extras is time, services etc whatever... something a punter didn't pay for but is on top of what is agreed at the beginning.

Offline Marmalade

More likely a hidden gem from what i have read rather than a forum darling, hence reluctance to share.

Many of us do keep these back for a short while until bored.  Maybe FloatBoy still enjoys.  Up to him anyway when he reviews as with all of us.

Mmmm yes...

although....

Well I can say for certain there will be no details provided as to who the WG is here or by PM, because that would be unfair ...
I probably won't see her again

I don't think anyone should be pressured to review. But not keen on all this "not fair to her" malarkey. Honest reviews a) are fair and b) for other punters' benefit, not the prossie, so I don't quite see what's not fair...

Fair do's in keeping a gem to himself and I totally agree, but if he's decided not to see her again that surely wouldn't come into it. (I might keep a gem to myself until I've finished with her but bit selfish after that -- he could at least I hope consider passing a link on to trusted punters in his area by PM.)

As to threads getting off-track, that happens all the time, and OP's don't own a thread, much as one might wish it were otherwise at times. I hope the OP doesn't take umbrage. You have to take what you get when you open something up for discussion, that's the way it goes.  :dance:

Offline MintRoyale

Perhaps you need some more reviews under your belt!

Review count isn't a score at being a decent member. King Tarzan did a shit load of reviews and he was annoying as hell...

Expl1cit

I review who I want and when I want, simples  :thumbsup: 

In between reviews, I can ask whatever questions spring to my mind as I have done here without the "pressure" to reveal who it is (using the word pressure sarcastically)

I think on balance, my reviews are a mixture of positives, neutrals and negatives.    If I feel someone is worthy of a negative review, I wouldn't give two fucks if she was a forum darling or not, in fact I would love to write a negative review of one of them, but so far all the ones I have seen have been positive or not worth my time writing a review for.  It takes a seriously fucked up session for me to review it negatively (liars, hairy arse cracks and B&S are the three I think I've negged on here).  When I say not fair to her, I mean in the sense that we can both be seen at fault and it had no impact on the session itself
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:23:54 pm by Expl1cit »

Offline Nagilum

I see this 'keeping a gem to oneself' coming up often. I don't get the logic here, what are we keeping them from exactly? Are we keeping them away from other punters?  Three things here and I write this generally, not directed at anyone.

1. You rob the girl of business and if she is good she deserves clients.
2. It's not like she will only see you, she will see numerous clients including so it makes no difference, maybe not all from the site.
3. Is it because you don't want to read reviews on her, which is ultra fluffy.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:41:07 pm by Nagilum »

Offline smiths

Review count isn't a score at being a decent member. King Tarzan did a shit load of reviews and he was annoying as hell...

Spot on there, a number of posters with quite a few reviews have been banned in just the last year or so. West8 aka the snake, Infoseeker, Big Cat, Sylvester aka Atticus Finch and Unclesnideheart among others. IMO the snake wasn't to be trusted after his snake like behaviour on here, Infoseeker was a megla-maniac, Big Cat, Sylvester and Unclesnideheart were all fanboys.

Online Steely Dan

I think those that said there were errors on both sides got it about right.

One thing I don't think matters that much is when he paid.  Assume he paid first. With the warm relationship (chatting for 4 hours!) she could have easily said 'Oh we have gone over with the sex part by almost an hour, can you please pay me the extra £60?'  And he is back in the same bind.

I always have the exact fee tucked in a special place.  (Makes sure I have it anyway.) I sometimes do have extra money on me for different reasons.  But if paying after, just hand the 1 hour agree amount.  And then he can choose to say you have no other punting money on you.

So I think there is that 'tell the full truth or not' problem whether he pays before or after.  I think that the problem is the problem, not the payment moment.

BTW, I do mean to always pay first.  But I have forgotten once or twice. (usually the 'snog your face off the moment you are in the room' excellent ones).

Offline Marmalade

I see this 'keeping a gem to oneself' coming up often. I don't get the logic here, what are we keeping them from exactly? Are we keeping them away from other punters?  Three things here, I I write the generally, not directed at anyone.

2. It's not like she will only see you, she will see numerous clients including so it makes no difference, maybe not all from the site.

The only valid reason is in a small area like Edinburgh a couple of good reviews and the girl gets super busy and harder to book. She often puts her prices up too. So in some cases I pass them on to other trusted punters in this area but don't review them until later when I've had my fill.

Offline smiths

I see this 'keeping a gem to oneself' coming up often. I don't get the logic here, what are we keeping them from exactly? Are we keeping them away from other punters?  Three things here, I I write the generally, not directed at anyone.

When punting I sometimes get a recommendation off a punter I know but the deal is I don't post about the WG on here until the punter says its ok, I am prepared to agree to this as it suits me and him.

I might also keep a gem to myself until I have had my fill of her, what sometimes occurs when I or others do a review straight away is the WG becomes a lot harder to book, especially forum darlings, and some even put their prices up to cash in while they can and a few of them have expected me to pay the new higher rate which I see as a pisstake.

I was early to see the WG Hot Ameera did a review and found she got harder and harder to book, so hard at one time that it was no good for me. So for ME I will and have shared but as suits me.

Obviously if its a bad punt I would and have done a negative review quickly after the punt to warn other punters. So basically its what suits the punter though as I said earlier I see no downside to doing a negative review on here.

Expl1cit

Agree completely.  But it was some other cunts words suggesting she is a hidden gem on this thread  :unknown:

The WG in question is far from a hidden gem, she has been reviewed and fucked by UKP members enough.  I just don't want to comment on who she is  :hi:

vw

I see this 'keeping a gem to oneself' coming up often. I don't get the logic here, what are we keeping them from exactly?
From non contributing members, really until bored of them, not many reviewers locally close to zero but get asked if I know virtualwaster on a few return visits locally so people are referencing me quite often when I do review.

More likely will hold back part timers reviews for my convenience in booking again if merited.

Offline Nagilum

Alright, all good responses and valid. I stand corrected!

FootieMadJonny

I have to be completely honest and say that in my opinion, you are bang out of order moaning and bitching on here about this. As you've admitted yourself, the intention and agreement was an hour booking I assume. Insofar as I can see, she wasn't engaged in any time-wasting tactics, which would at least be understandable.

In addition, you already had 'previous' in running over time. And by quite a long margin. I for one, do not believe you when you imply that you were unaware of this. I believe this based on you enjoying a lot of free time previously, for which you didn't pay and that you'd simply come to expect it. What makes you different from other punters to expect this?

I don't have a reputation for defending prossies at all on here, but in light of you going over time several times previously, I don't believe she was being unreasonable in that request.

I think your only regret is that you fucked up by not paying up front the last time around. Of course, had you done so, you'd have enjoyed yet more free time. You were very happy to take the free time before and not pay extra. In your eyes you made an 'oversight' in not paying up front. I'm sorry pal, but the meter was ticking, you agreed an hour and in my opinion, deliberately ran over that and thought that you could get away with it.

You cannot complain. I'm extremely surprised that so many posters on this thread are sympathetic towards you, based on your previous with this woman. If this had been the only time, then fair enough but it wasn't.
I couldn't have said it better myself  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Seems to me the difference between visit 4 and previous visits is that sex continued beyond the first hour. Sex you are expected to pay for, chatting presumably you aren't. I had a similar situation a year or two ago with a lass who is happy to chat and drink after the main event. We did the business for an hour, then we chatted for an hour and there was no indication I was overstaying my welcome but then I started to get horny again. So she asked me to pay for the first hour and the third hour, but the second hour was free. Seems fair enough to me.

I suspect most of us can pretty much guess who the op is talking about and the lass I'm talking about is not the same one.

Offline SamLP

I saw a girl who took payment for the punt but didn't charge for a chat afterwards (heck she may even be the same WG). She did complain though that some punters took the piss because of her kind nature and paid for an hour and then stayed 2 or 3 hours filled with fucking. It pissed her off and she was afraid of upsetting them if she mentioned it. However, she didn't mind an hours (or more) worth of fucking (paid) and another hour chatting (non-paid). Some guys do genuinely take the piss if they think they can get away with it. In a few instances some girls go over because they wanted to continue, they may have enjoyed it and it's happened a few times with me but nothing beyond an extra half an hour.

Offline mattylondon

A tad harsh, or rather a cuntish response. I didn't come here moaning & bitching but just to see what the thoughts were of fellow punters if they agree generally speaking if its poor form of a WG to expect additional fees for an overrun.

Harsh but fair.  :hi:

If anybody's acted in a cuntish manner, it's you. I'm not the one who booked a prossie not once but four times and expected to receive 2+ hours, whilst only paying for 1. That, my friend, is cuntish behaviour and pushing your luck. I could be more cuntish than that, trust me.

The first time you booked this woman for one hour, you received extra time. Fine, a lot of us have been there. However, you went on to receive the same again a second and even third time.

Neither of those three times did she ask you for any extra money. Well, that's her prerogative. Perhaps she thought you'd offer at least something. Perhaps she didn't. I'm sure by now, going into your fourth punt with her, you were expecting exactly the same again. Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to deny that! :rolleyes:

The 'mistake' you made the fourth time around, from your perspective, was not paying up front, for whatever reason. She, on the other hand, was probably mulling over the previous three times that she willingly let you effectively have free time. Some of you guys kid yourselves into believing that you have some kind of 'special connection' with these prossies. The reality is they do it for the money.

You had a bloody good innings with that prossie. Three paid for 1 hour punts, that were extended to at least 2+ hours. So yea, I don't think you have anything to complain about. The meter starts ticking as soon as you walk in that door, unless you've agreed with her otherwise, for a chit chat, cup of fucking tea or to do a crossword puzzle, off the clock.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:46:52 am by mattylondon »

Offline Marmalade

I think the OP should give us her name so we can scientifically have multiple attempts at run-overs, tabulate who got the most, and if any got asked for moolah post- as well as pre-punt. Then we can compare any guilt ratio of the OP to the dastardly disingenuousness of the timeless little wonderbabe and hold a lottery for a free shag, to be paid for by the OP out of all the money he's saved.   :cool:

Offline PLeisure

mattylondon is being entirely fair and balanced here, imo.
The WG - not so difficult to guess her identity given the OP's allusions to being a 'forum darl' - has demonstrated a generous tolerance in the previous 3 meets and, understandably wanted to even out the playing field. Any self-employed worker would.
It does look like you enjoyed the extras and fully expected more of the same. Bad form but, yeah - take what you can, eh. Now that she sought mild recompense, you want our feedback yet influence the discussion by asking "Is This Acceptable".
I think you know what was acceptable, OP  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Since he has no control over the WG, maybe the actual question is, Is this acceptable for a punter  :lol:

Offline SamLP

I think I may know who the girl is (just a hunch) but won't name her because you'll get other opportunists try to book an hour and try to get much more out of it. The OP hasn't reviewed her.

To ask if it's acceptable when the OP clearly took advantage and fucked her for 2 hours knowing he's only going to pay for one hour is ironic. It's called boundary pushing. Wasn't it Sylvester/Atticus who claimed he often had free time added because he was a gentleman towards a girl. The OP needs to assess his actions.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 09:58:13 am by SamLP »

Offline AnthG

but as I had not paid upfront and I was getting the fee counted, she asked if I could cover the additional time. 

What are the thoughts here?

I haven't read the whole thread. I stopped at Nagilums post as I think he has posted the answer.

1. She has always thought about charging extra and this time tried her luck. 

If this is the first booking she waited till the end for her money (something that never-ever happens the WG taking the money at the end). Then this was a conscious choice of hers from the start due to the previous bookings running over.

So if this is the case, and this is the first booking it has been pay at the end then there are a few ways to look at it.

Firstly, she obviously made a deliberate decision of not caring if it run over (or deliberately herself tried to make it run over) just to try and get more money out of you this time.

But the other way to look at it is, if she wants it, and you do not pay that is bye-bye regular as she probably wont allow any more bookings from you.

This really is one of those 'it depends' issues. My stance on it is reading it today. (Which i appreciate may change depending on my mood as it really is a 'it completely depends on how you look at this' type situation), but at the moment my stance would be.

1. She is the professional, you are paying her to be professional and manage the bookings. If she let it run over for another hour then its her fault. She should have agreed the extra hour as soon as the first one ended. If she did not, then its a freebie.

2. As the customer its not your responsibility to let her know your time is up. Time management is her responsibility being the service provider.

3. If you booked her and left early. Or even just sat chatting the entire time, no way would she or any WG refund you a penny in either circumstance. They would come back and say 'tough that is you fault'.

4. If she deliberately changed it to pay at the end, then it was a deliberate ploy to drag this out to then ask for more money. Not professional at all.

The only thing to think about is she may have just asked for this not as a demand, but as a 'you be nice to me and do this for me' type request to you. Similar to when a WG cancels last minute and you ask for a discount off a subsequent booking. They don't have to do this, they are just in effect doing a good turn (or better put on the WGs behalf, showing good business logic) by agreeing to this request. Many WGs will say nope no discounts no matter what.

So the nitty gritty of it is, do you want to book this girl again, and have her still be on good terms with you when you do. If so pay that extra, if not, don't.

Or you don't want to pay, but want to see if you can still see her again, you could try to wing it a little and say something like, thanks for doing this and if you want I will bring you a nice gift for you doing this today for the next time we see each other. And then just take a box of chocolates along to the next booking.

That really is it in my eyes.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:18:10 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Punting Valley

I think I may know who the girl is (just a hunch) but won't name her because you'll get other opportunists try to book an hour and try to get much more out of it. The OP hasn't reviewed her.

To ask if it's acceptable when the OP clearly took advantage and fucked her for 2 hours knowing he's only going to pay for one hour is ironic. It's called boundary pushing. Wasn't it Sylvester/Atticus who claimed he often had free time added because he was a gentleman towards a girl. The OP needs to assess his actions.

It is quite obvious who this girl is...

Any amount of time in addition to what has been paid for is extra, it doesn't matter if it is a 1st meet or a 10th meet, it shouldn't be taken for granted. It seems OP got accustomed to the extra time and MIGHT have taken the piss by accident? Or at least the girl in question view it as such.

Though I agree with OP that the extra time shouldn't be compensated if it is not agreed. It cannot be implied, and it is indeed poor form to ask for additional compensation after the fact and would be unacceptable. BUT in this case like OP has also mentioned, she wasn't insisting on the extra compensation, but merely suggesting (as OP probably wouldn't have carried the extra money in any case). It is clear that she wasn't demanding the extra compensation, but more like asking for a gesture of good will which is acceptable in my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:21:51 am by Punting Valley »

Offline Thepacifist

You know how long an hour is.

I tend to leave early. Once I've cum twice I'm ready to leave.

Offline Marmalade

Maybe she'll out herself and come on here to give 'her side' of the story  :D

vw

Probably Sylvesticus advised her to charge all the others who get extra!

Expl1cit

If I fucked her for two hours, I would have certainly offered the additional funds myself and apologised for the overrun, but I've never had a round of sex with a WG or in fact in a civvy relationship that has lasted remotely close to 2 hours.  Free time was added post punt, not because I am a gentleman but we had a few things in common and seemed to get on well.  As I have stated on this thread, it was never my intention to book an hour and stay for longer.

Offline AnthG

To ask if it's acceptable when the OP clearly took advantage and fucked her for 2 hours knowing he's only going to pay for one hour is ironic. It's called boundary pushing.

No its not its called 'being a customer'. A sensible customer will get the best deal he can, or the most he possibly can for his money. In any industry under the sun. Its up to the service provider to deem if its ok or not.

Any other profession, if the service provider ran over time, nobody would see any issue with it bar this one.

When I go to my GPs they make it clear each person gets a 10minute slot maximum. One time I went to my GPs and I was in my GPs room for 40mins bringing her surgery right back and late.

Whose fault is that, mine or the GPs? Was I boundary pushing my GP?

When I was learning to drive a few years back I was paying £20 per hour. One time we were doing a lesson that took way longer than an hour. I thus went over by an hour and so the instructor was late for his next customer. Whose fault was that mine or the instructors?. Was I boundary pushing the instructor?

When I was doing my Open University course, our class would meet up with our teacher from 9am to 12pm on a Saturday as an optional extra for our course if you were stuck on anything and wanted further help. One time I was really stuck on something so my teacher stayed back till 1pm with me going over it. Was I boundary pushing my teacher?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:31:19 pm by AnthG »

Expl1cit

When I was doing my Open University course, our class would meet up with our teacher from 9am to 12pm on a Saturday as an optional extra for our course if you were stuck on anything and wanted further help. One time I was really stuck on something so my teacher stayed back till 1pm with me going over it. Was I boundary pushing my teacher?
If it was a Biology class, you were stuck on understanding the reproductive system and asked for a demo in how it works, you may well be a boundary pusher  ;)

Offline King Nuts

For incall bookings, I usually book an hour as I prefer a more relaxed session even though I only come once. 

One of my favourite regulars, who I have seen a total of four times has always been very relaxed about timekeeping, with me and most others from reading UKP reviews.  On our first three sessions, they overran by a minimum of two hours as we spent quite a lot of time talking, never more than an hour of fun.

On the recent fourth visit, again booked for 1 hour, we over ran by one hour, so two in total.  This session was a little different and involved less talking. I spent a good half an hour on RO and there was extended foreplay but I still only came once, and that was enough for me.  I didn't have any idea of the time, and even if I did - I assumed from previous visits that it was all good.  I never intend to get free time, but if its available and I have nowhere to be, then I am not going to turn it down.

She commented at the end that oh gosh, look at the time, its been 2 hours (which is shorter than our previous three sessions) but as I had not paid upfront and I was getting the fee counted, she asked if I could cover the additional time.  I found this to be quite poor form.  Had I known prior to the meet that I was booking two hours, I could have planned it better - maybe tried to get a second pop or probably just got straight to business and wrapped up within the hour, got dressed, paid the fee, and then spent some time chatting until she suggested I get moving or dropped a subtle hint. 

I had the extra money on me, and she didn't ask for a full hour rate but its more the principle that I wasn't happy with.  What are the thoughts here?

I'm going against the grain here, and am not known for my fluffiness. I think there's another way of looking at this, and that's that the WG in question was sort-of alright about over-running before, but on this last occasion wasn't.

And she's entitled not to be OK about it. It's a business to her. So asking for the extra money is not unreasonable.

You, in turn, are equally entitled to turn around and say we over-ran before and you were OK then. So why not now?

If it were me, and she's a good lay and she appreciates your repeat business, then I'd want to know the answer.

Offline Marmalade

I think that's fair comment from KN and have come across not dissimilar scenarios. The prossie takes a relative shine to a punter, especially say after she's had three utter arseholes (or worse arseholes) in a row. She relaxes and gives him some latitude and boy is he grateful. Starts to think she 'likes' him. Then one day the prossie has to get up for yet another fucking appointment and thinks to herself, "Why am I being so nice to this fat bastard who's basically taking (or I'm letting take) advantage? Fuck that. It's a business arrangement!"

I've lost count of the number of prossies who have 'tightened up' their arrangements. If they are going to survive in the business they need to get their head straight on such things. I think the better ones let an appointment run over by ten or fifteen minutes quite deliberately, as standard, to make a good impression (as indeed it does) and probably do it every time unless she has to fuck off somewhere or the punter is so bloody painful she wants shot of him faster than she can say bulima.
 :hi:

Offline SamLP

No its not its called 'being a customer'. A sensible customer will get the best deal he can, or the most he possibly can for his money. In any industry under the sun. Its up to the service provider to deem if its ok or not.

Any other profession, if the service provider ran over time, nobody would see any issue with it bar this one.

When I go to my GPs they make it clear each person gets a 10minute slot maximum. One time I went to my GPs and I was in my GPs room for 40mins bringing her surgery right back and late.

Whose fault is that, mine or the GPs? Was I boundary pushing my GP?

When I was learning to drive a few years back I was paying £20 per hour. One time we were doing a lesson that took way longer than an hour. I thus went over by an hour and so the instructor was late for his next customer. Whose fault was that mine or the instructors?. Was I boundary pushing the instructor?

Your examples are all irrelevant to this situation. GP's & teachers are being paid regardless. The time frames are there to organise their days but they still get paid the same amount and work the same hours. You said it happened once with your driving instructor, not 4 times and in that case your instructor may have allowed it. In this case it seems the OP was trying to push his luck, and the girl isn't the normal one you meet that chucks you out when your time is up. If it's who i think it is, your time starts when the action starts. Any shower time isn't taken out of your punt. She doesn't clock watch, offers your a drink and doesn't rush you out, preferring to have a chat and relax before you leave, and since she doesn't operate back to back bookings some punters try to take advantage of it. That to me sounds like boundary pushing, and although I do agree that a sensible customer tries to get the best deal possible, this in my view isn't sensible given the knowledge that the girl is too nice to say anything about it. It's taking advantage.

Expl1cit

If it's who i think it is, your time starts when the action starts. Any shower time isn't taken out of your punt. She doesn't clock watch, offers your a drink and doesn't rush you out, preferring to have a chat and relax before you leave, and since she doesn't operate back to back bookings some punters try to take advantage of it.

Mate, with respect, you have no fucking idea who it is.  Do you know how many WG's there are operating in the UK that don't clock watch and have a chat before you leave or do back to back bookings!  If I felt I was taking advantage, she could and would have cut the earlier sessions shorter.  She could not have known I would have extra cash with me and maybe at a stretch, it could have been the end of her tether for me and others taking advantage and she wanted to subtly let me know so next time I would know. 

Its all irrelevant trying to second guess the reasons - for the sake of the argument i'll agree that I was "boundary pushing" and she had enough and its a lesson learnt.  1) Take the agreed fee only  2) Pay up front  3) Get straight into action without a long chat at the beginning  4) If the session overruns a bit, cool.  If it overruns a lot, apologise and say next time we'll keep an eye on the clock. 

I still maintain that asking for additional fees because YOU allow things to overrun is poor form but I probably wouldn't have returned anyway so no damage done either way.

Offline SamLP

I don't give a flying monkeys if I don't know who it is and I could be wrong (you said she was a forum favourite so I made my own guess), but you haven't mentioned who the girl is and want us to judge her based on your story. If you can't accept the replies then don't post a question asking us. Yes, the question was related to her and whether it was acceptable, but topics rarely are one dimensional, deal with it.

Offline AnthG

That to me sounds like boundary pushing, and although I do agree that a sensible customer tries to get the best deal possible, this in my view isn't sensible given the knowledge that the girl is too nice to say anything about it. It's taking advantage.

Trust me, and I do mean really trust me on this, thinking any WG is some timid thing that needs punters to be worried that they are being taken advantage of is the road to ruin in this hobby.

She will be as hard nosed as every other WG going. She is just using this extra time and appearing pure as the driven snow as her business stratergy to entice punters to book.

If someone took the piss, you'd suddenly see her true colours come out from her. And it wouldn't be no timid response. (And I say this not even knowing who the girl is). If she wanted to, she could have asked the punter to leave, or said "if you want to stay this will be another hour".

If you do not like my GP, or Teacher examples. Here is another. If I go to a store, and start haggling with a sales person to get a deal from them. And that sales person is too timid and gives me a massive good deal solely due to this. That customer should not feel bad they got it. Its all part and parcel of being a customer.

The only thing this topic has done is likely ruined it for him and everyone else as this WG will likely now never offer anyone extra time. That was the OPs daft fault. He should have kept quiet. Especially if he didn't pay it inside the booking. And especially if he knew she read the forum.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 01:45:38 pm by AnthG »

Offline Marmalade

If someone took the piss, you'd suddenly see her true colours come out from her. And it wouldn't be no timid response. (And I say this not even knowing who the girl is). If she wanted to, she could have asked the punter to leave, or said "if you want to stay this will be another hour".
I agree with your comment Anth and pleased you joined the discussion. The only thing I'd add is that some of them do it unconsciously, what you said, simply cos they don't fucking think, at all, it's too much like hard work. It's also maybe a waste of time trying to understand women's brains on this. They will 'genuinely' think one thing one minute and then not only change their mind but backdate their new opinion. It's not that they're all totally incapable, just that a lot of them choose to be.
(Ditto, "A woman never loses an argument: if she appears to lose an argument, that is simply the start of the next argument. :rolleyes:)

The only thing this topic has done is likely ruined it for him and everyone else as this WG will likely now never offer anyone extra time. That was the OPs daft fault. He should have kept quiet. Especially if he didn't pay it inside the booking. And especially if he knew she read the forum.
We all act or have acted like dummies at sometime. It's a school of hard knocks, and you don't need me to remind you. As I assume(d) the OP isn't a total beginner I take it as good humour that he chose to open himself up for UKP Agony Aunt opinions. You will always get advice and opinions when you do that, but usually not the advice you want. He's possibly lost his good time bargain girl: that will be hard knocks enough and maybe in retrospect more useful an experience than anything that could be said on here.

Offline The_Don

She will be as hard nosed as every other WG going.

Some are worse than others and YMMV with any W/G.

Offline Marmalade

Some are worse than others and YMMV with any W/G.
Said in one line. But not very exciting.  :cool:

Offline SamLP

Trust me, and I do mean really trust me on this, thinking any WG is some timid thing that needs punters to be worried that they are being taken advantage of is the road to ruin in this hobby.

She will be as hard nosed as every other WG going. She is just using this extra time and appearing pure as the driven snow as her business stratergy to entice punters to book.

I've seen enough girls to know that. I really don't need to be convinced, and I'm the furthest away from a fluffy punter that you'l find. I'm not worried about any girl nor feel the need to worry. I just state things like it is. Me, like many punters have gone overtime with a girl, whether it's 5, 10 or 15 minutes and most girls won't say a word. It may have been I hadn't cum and the girl didn't want me to leave without having done so or it was one of those punts where you were both having fun and she allowed it. The example made here was different which is why I've made my point. It seems the OP knew what he was doing and didn't expect her reaction, not did he expect a few responses on this thread, and believe me the girl I was alluding to (if it was her) is too nice for her own sake and did tell me on one of our punts that some guys use that to book her for an hour and try to stay 2 or 3 hours and she's too shy to tell them time is up. Eventually she's had to with a few. She may need to harden up a little on that front.

lcb

For WG its a job not a hobby. Sounds like she may have used her extra time as a USP to stand out from other WGs which is fair then she hopes to get repeat business / positively reviewed

But overstaying by hours at a time is taking the piss and it seems only right to ask to be compensated. Even if its talking or fucking your using her time. Chatting and pretending to be interested in you are all part of the punt experience

vw

But overstaying by hours at a time is taking the piss and it seems only right to ask to be compensated. Even if its talking or fucking your using her time. Chatting and pretending to be interested in you are all part of the punt experience

Must have been really trying on his 4th visit for her to snap and say shut the fuck up ! Your paying for me to listen to that bullshit !

Expl1cit

Must have been really trying on his 4th visit for her to snap and say shut the fuck up ! Your paying for me to listen to that bullshit !
Haha I thought I saw a shadow under the bed.  Was that you under there?  You talk about the experience like you know her and you know me - "reading between the lines"

I do get the general feeling though - it made me quite sick reading some of USH's posts (and other fluffies) about extended free chats with the ladies and I agree it should never be part of a punt.  You fuck, maybe have a brief chat at the end and fuck off.  I get it!!!  Some may allow a little or a lot of extra time as part of their USP for an unrushed experience.  Perhaps with hindsight, I was subconsciously taking the piss with her, and if she felt that way, then good for her for calling me up on it.  But I get the feeling (perhaps a delusional feeling) that there was mutual benefit to the post punt chats and it was a two sided convo.

Maybe I should just stick to fucking them, and save the chats for the real world  :thumbsup:

Offline Si198

Personally I think you should of paid for the hour at the start if you ran over then she wouldn't be able to say can you pay the extra.

I agree based on previous punts you went over due to talking and she didn't ask for extra but in this instance you was doing more than an hours worth of foreplay which I think would entitle her to ask for extra.

I bet if you paid at the start and the punt went the way it did then she am wouldn't of said anything but as you hadn't paid she did.

vw

Haha I thought I saw a shadow under the bed.  Was that you under there?  You talk about the experience like you know her and you know me - "reading between the lines"

I do get the general feeling though - it made me quite sick reading some of USH's posts (and other fluffies) about extended free chats with the ladies and I agree it should never be part of a punt.  You fuck, maybe have a brief chat at the end and fuck off.  I get it!!!  Some may allow a little or a lot of extra time as part of their USP for an unrushed experience.  Perhaps with hindsight, I was subconsciously taking the piss with her, and if she felt that way, then good for her for calling me up on it.  But I get the feeling (perhaps a delusional feeling) that there was mutual benefit to the post punt chats and it was a two sided convo.

Maybe I should just stick to fucking them, and save the chats for the real world  :thumbsup:

Up to you and who ever you visit in the end, don't think you are in USH league though he was incapable of criticism and wrote noting negative ever except about smiths calling him names !

Good thread though getting lots of perspectives on the matter.  Maybe if you are a talker this tread teaches to pay in advance if you like the post fuck chit chat to go on a while longer than most, the other nugget is don't carry more than you are wanting to spend.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 05:31:05 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

A number of those white knight fluffy cunts claimed this and that Sam, personally I don't even believe all or indeed many of their punts they reviewed actually occurred, I think they colluded with the WGs so as to get her more business off here while they got a free punt or more. Dodgy pricks the lot of them in my book, and there are still some on here I view just the same. :thumbsdown:

willmo1

I think youve seen the wood for the trees on this. Worth try but theres no such thing as a free lunch.  ;)