Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is This Acceptable From a WG?  (Read 5426 times)

Expl1cit

For incall bookings, I usually book an hour as I prefer a more relaxed session even though I only come once. 

One of my favourite regulars, who I have seen a total of four times has always been very relaxed about timekeeping, with me and most others from reading UKP reviews.  On our first three sessions, they overran by a minimum of two hours as we spent quite a lot of time talking, never more than an hour of fun.

On the recent fourth visit, again booked for 1 hour, we over ran by one hour, so two in total.  This session was a little different and involved less talking. I spent a good half an hour on RO and there was extended foreplay but I still only came once, and that was enough for me.  I didn't have any idea of the time, and even if I did - I assumed from previous visits that it was all good.  I never intend to get free time, but if its available and I have nowhere to be, then I am not going to turn it down.

She commented at the end that oh gosh, look at the time, its been 2 hours (which is shorter than our previous three sessions) but as I had not paid upfront and I was getting the fee counted, she asked if I could cover the additional time.  I found this to be quite poor form.  Had I known prior to the meet that I was booking two hours, I could have planned it better - maybe tried to get a second pop or probably just got straight to business and wrapped up within the hour, got dressed, paid the fee, and then spent some time chatting until she suggested I get moving or dropped a subtle hint. 

I had the extra money on me, and she didn't ask for a full hour rate but its more the principle that I wasn't happy with.  What are the thoughts here?

3002steve

id say if youve booked an hour you ought to be dressed and thinking about going when the hour is up

Online maxxblue

You booked an hour, so that's what you should pay for.

I hope you didn't agree to her request for extra cash?

Offline Misty

I generally think it's up to the WG to manage the time. Having said that, if you did not "pop" in the first hour but well into the second hour, then I can see why she thinks maybe you should pay for more than an hour

Offline Sonny Crockett

For incall bookings, I usually book an hour as I prefer a more relaxed session even though I only come once. 

One of my favourite regulars, who I have seen a total of four times has always been very relaxed about timekeeping, with me and most others from reading UKP reviews.  On our first three sessions, they overran by a minimum of two hours as we spent quite a lot of time talking, never more than an hour of fun.

On the recent fourth visit, again booked for 1 hour, we over ran by one hour, so two in total.  This session was a little different and involved less talking. I spent a good half an hour on RO and there was extended foreplay but I still only came once, and that was enough for me.  I didn't have any idea of the time, and even if I did - I assumed from previous visits that it was all good.  I never intend to get free time, but if its available and I have nowhere to be, then I am not going to turn it down.

She commented at the end that oh gosh, look at the time, its been 2 hours (which is shorter than our previous three sessions) but as I had not paid upfront and I was getting the fee counted, she asked if I could cover the additional time.  I found this to be quite poor form.  Had I known prior to the meet that I was booking two hours, I could have planned it better - maybe tried to get a second pop or probably just got straight to business and wrapped up within the hour, got dressed, paid the fee, and then spent some time chatting until she suggested I get moving or dropped a subtle hint. 

I had the extra money on me, and she didn't ask for a full hour rate but its more the principle that I wasn't happy with.  What are the thoughts here?

I think that is very poor form from her, considering that in previous meets, you went well over the allocated time and you paid for the 1hr, which she accepted. Plus she was a regular of yours. I would be very sad if this happened to me.

Offline collector

Options:
- name and shame
- write a neg review
- up to you if come back or move on

Said that, IMO should be punter's decision to leave a tip for extra time, the prossie should never ask or expect that.

Offline mrbluerunner

Always best to be clear at the outset re' expectations, including dealing with the paperwork.

Given you're a regular, I'd say it sounds a bit like swings and roundabouts - win some / lose some.

Offline cueball

Pay at the beginning, any over run is on her time then. I always pay at the start anyhow, not for that reason but just to get it out of the way.

Best I could do on an over run if she wanted paying for it is write her an iou as I carry no more cash than the punt fee

Offline Hertsgent

I pay upfront, which should manage the situation better - not great for you this example though, probably no longer your regular eh?

Ben4454

I generally think it's up to the WG to manage the time. Having said that, if you did not "pop" in the first hour but well into the second hour, then I can see why she thinks maybe you should pay for more than an hour

Correction - it is up to both parties. In the past working girls have cheated punters out of time and I am sure punters have cheated girls for extra time. If both parties time watch it makes everything fair.

yorkshire123

Its January & her Christmas Wonga loan payment is due & she had labelled you an easy hit.

I got stung by a parlour once girl once who I had seen before & vowed from then on I would control the time.

If I book an in-call for one hour I make sure I'm ready to leave within the time, If she mentions no rush then that's her prerogative but she's getting fuck all extra.

If its an out-call to my hotel I will remind her how long is left & again if she decides to stay then that's her choice but no extra money.

The exception to the rule is obviously If I decide to extend the punt then I will pay the going rate.

Offline smiths

I pay upfront, which should manage the situation better - not great for you this example though, probably no longer your regular eh?

Yes I pay upfront usually even with regulars as I find it means "mis-understandings" are less likely to occur. I am always ready to leave on time, if a WG says no hurry then that's up to her and I most certainly wouldn't pay her anymore unless it was specifically agreed with her at the time she said no hurry. And to be fair few regulars have tried it on with me over the years, any that have haven't been regulars anymore.

yorkshire123

Yes I pay upfront usually even with regulars as I find it means "mis-understandings" are less likely to occur. I am always ready to leave on time, if a WG says no hurry then that's up to her and I most certainly wouldn't pay her anymore unless it was specifically agreed with her at the time she said no hurry. And to be fair few regulars have tried it on with me over the years, any that have haven't been regulars anymore.

Yes it just shows the short-sightedness of some prossie's where money is concerned.

James999

To run over playing is probably taking the piss a bit, but then she should have made some reference to time before the closk ran on so long.

Finishing around the normal time and then chatting to a pro$$ie on her time is fine and of course that shouldn't be paid for, if she wants to chat for free and you want to chat to her (off the clock) that's cool.

From the way you've outlined it, appears that there is fault on both sides, but don't worry about it, if you paid her what £120 for an hour and stayed two, that's still £60 an hour tax free in her pocket  :hi:

Offline smiths

Yes it just shows the short-sightedness of some prossie's where money is concerned.

Its been when they put their rates up and expected me to pay the extra that has happened more often though still quite rare, than the OPs scenario and that to me is a total pisstake, a good WG keeps regulars on the old rate, that's good business sense. I even had one WG who I and a few others did positives reviews on in a short space of time put her rates up by £40 an hour to cash in while she could off the back of those reviews and the greedy bitch expected me to pay that extra £40, no chance. :thumbsdown:

Offline BecksP

Use agencies regularly pay up front and the driver calls 10 minutes before time out so never had this problem when I have seen a WG privately often taken her to lunch and then back to mine for the extras so usually give them the appropriate fee for the time spent with her so cannot really help

If I have had her time I expect to reward her maybe I am too kind?

BecksP

Offline punk

50-50, even spilt, i can see your point but can also see her point of view.The most i have gone over is around 20-30 minutes,but that has been only here or there.

Offline The_Don

For me I confirm:

The start time of a punt (over the phone and via text)

The amount of time booked (1 or 2 hours etc)

Pay upfront and keep an eye on the time.

If we over run, I remind the W/G. I'm now on their time and we take it from there.

IMO its not wise too take extra cash. I take the set fee (in notes), no more no less.

As for principles, I conform to a set of rules, when punting. But I'm willing to step out from them some times (as a punt is taking a chance)

But if you feel its not acceptable conduct (on her part), then don't punt her again!

vw

She should have cut short when time is up really.

I generally pay up front, and she is welcome to leave any time after time is up, leave that up to her.  Sometimes they leave promptly sometimes they sit around or even want some more fucking, but never been asked for more.

It wasn't an Oliver twist role play was it ?

If it crossed your threshold of unacceptability then don't call again and maybe the free chats are up, find someone else willing for these.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:07:39 pm by vw »

Expl1cit

To be fair, although her rate has marginally increased over the last year by 10 or 20 quid, she has always charged me the old rate and her second hour is much lower than the first.  I guess the sex did over run past the hour on this occasion, but the principle remains the same for me.  I booked an hour, and only intended to stay one hour but I thought maybe we would have some time to chat too as I has not seen her for a few months prior.  I normally pay the fee upfront, but sometimes with regulars, its done at the end. 

I am guessing that others have been taking the piss with her, deliberately booking shorter times and staying longer and she has drawn a line under that in 2016.  That really was not my intention but perhaps subconsciously I always know its going to be relaxed time wise.  I get bored with the same WG after a few visits so its maybe a good thing it ended on a slightly cold note.

Online threechilliman

Poor form on her part but..... if your business wasn't finished in the hour and you just carried on that's poor form on your part. I've over run by an hour on one booking (of an hour) but my business was complete in the allotted time. She hadn't seen me for a bit and just wanted to know what sordid things I'd been up to! I think both parties know when the punts over and if there is chatter afterwards so be it.

tcm

Offline madeinwales56

I can understand the op's situation as the girl in question has allowed some significant run overs in previous meetings. And it must have been difficult to mention that you had spent more time before so what's so different this time? I did much the same thing yesterday. Finished the action within the hour but spent the next hour just chatting.
The difference is that I paid up front and always do. That way I consider any extra time to be her prerogative.
If she's a regular, which would suggest that you enjoy her company and services, maybe you could take the view that it was a subtle hint that she was aware of the previous overruns and she was making a point. If she's so good that you keep going back probably worth noting for next time. Just remember to pay up front ...

Offline mattylondon

I have to be completely honest and say that in my opinion, you are bang out of order moaning and bitching on here about this. As you've admitted yourself, the intention and agreement was an hour booking I assume. Insofar as I can see, she wasn't engaged in any time-wasting tactics, which would at least be understandable.

In addition, you already had 'previous' in running over time. And by quite a long margin. I for one, do not believe you when you imply that you were unaware of this. I believe this based on you enjoying a lot of free time previously, for which you didn't pay and that you'd simply come to expect it. What makes you different from other punters to expect this?

I don't have a reputation for defending prossies at all on here, but in light of you going over time several times previously, I don't believe she was being unreasonable in that request.

I think your only regret is that you fucked up by not paying up front the last time around. Of course, had you done so, you'd have enjoyed yet more free time. You were very happy to take the free time before and not pay extra. In your eyes you made an 'oversight' in not paying up front. I'm sorry pal, but the meter was ticking, you agreed an hour and in my opinion, deliberately ran over that and thought that you could get away with it.

You cannot complain. I'm extremely surprised that so many posters on this thread are sympathetic towards you, based on your previous with this woman. If this had been the only time, then fair enough but it wasn't.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:17:52 pm by mattylondon »

Offline punk

To be fair, although her rate has marginally increased over the last year by 10 or 20 quid, she has always charged me the old rate and her second hour is much lower than the first.  I guess the sex did over run past the hour on this occasion, but the principle remains the same for me.  I booked an hour, and only intended to stay one hour but I thought maybe we would have some time to chat too as I has not seen her for a few months prior.  I normally pay the fee upfront, but sometimes with regulars, its done at the end. 

I am guessing that others have been taking the piss with her, deliberately booking shorter times and staying longer and she has drawn a line under that in 2016.  That really was not my intention but perhaps subconsciously I always know its going to be relaxed time wise.  I get bored with the same WG after a few visits so its maybe a good thing it ended on a slightly cold note.

It now sounds like you were pushing the boat out and trying your luck.

Offline mattylondon

It now sounds like you were pushing the boat out and trying your luck.
I strongly agree and especially so, since he had previous from several times before. I think it's called boundary pushing and something fluffy twats usually try to engage in.

He simply 'fucked up', by not paying for the hour in advance this time around.

Nobody is going to moan about having extra time for nothing if offered, but it should never be expected and each booking should be treated individually, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:25:17 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Marmalade

If it's a regular you both hopefully come to a mutually acceptable understanding over the incident. I always pay up front except in specific situations where one pays afterwards (saunas, LMP-type parties). Once I think I might have left it to the end with a reg I knew well (a pre-arranged role play where she walked into my office and went under my desk to give me a blow job while I carried on working). But I pay for my time and finish on time. If the WG wants to extend with chatting that's her business and not payable. If she is happy to extend the shagging I like some indication that it's ok that we are running over. For instance, "Has time run out?" "No, it's ok."

If you run massively over then either you have to bluff your way out of it (oh, I never noticed) or at least give her some sort of extra unless you are happy to be a complete cunt about it. It's something that I dislike about some FKKs that they bill you for the time clocked up and it's up to you to keep checking it. :timeout:

Expl1cit

I have to be completely honest and say that in my opinion, you are bang out of order moaning and bitching on here about this.

A tad harsh, or rather a cuntish response. I didn't come here moaning & bitching but just to see what the thoughts were of fellow punters if they agree generally speaking if its poor form of a WG to expect additional fees for an overrun.

I had no idea of the time and I've never had a round of sex last almost two hours, although mixed into that was probably an hour of pillow talk.

I'm actually more inclined to the thought I was subconciously taking the piss a little bit but had no intentions before the meet to book an hour and expect to stay longer for sex. I cant think of any session bbefore this where its taken me more than an hour to pop.

Offline Mansell

I strongly agree and especially so, since he had previous from several times before. I think it's called boundary pushing and something fluffy twats usually try to engage in.

Nobody is going to moan about having extra time for nothing if offered, but it should never be expected and each booking should be treated individually, in my opinion.

Yeh, put it down to experience and move on. If on reflection you decided all the time you saw her compared with what it cost was worth it then go again. But make sure your clear at the start of the booking and I would think don't stay over time. But if not just move on.

Offline Nagilum

If she has set a precedent - which she has reading your opening post, then yes its out of order to lead you down a path where you think everything is ok and business as usual, only to make you feel awkward about it.

I have two theories:

1. She has always thought about charging extra and this time tried her luck. 
2. Business was slow and maybe she tried it on.

As a twist, I would still punt with her because that overtime you have is great!  Can I ask who this is?

willbred

Options:
- name and shame
- write a neg review
- up to you if come back or move on

Said that, IMO should be punter's decision to leave a tip for extra time, the prossie should never ask or expect that.

+1

mikexxlong

You should only pay for the time you requested at the rate listed etc.

All time keeping is the WGs responsibility, not yours (unless you have to be somewhere of course)

If your time runs over by accident or the WG is aware of the time but is not bothered because she has no other bookings etc. count it as a bonus  :)

It is bang out of order expecting you to cough up any extra money what so ever :angry:

As most WGs seem to have good judgement on time etc. after all they do get paid by the ¾ or hh/hour 

Sure she wasn’t taking you for a fool getting some extra cash out of you between punters?

As other posters have said pay up front first, then see what happens  ;)

vw

I'm actually more inclined to the thought I was subconciously taking the piss a little bit but had no intentions before the meet to book an hour and expect to stay longer for sex. I cant think of any session bbefore this where its taken me more than an hour to pop.

I would think the same to, you probably got subconsciously used to the extra and maybe subconsciously expected it and subconsciously felt a bit guilty.

Imagine if you were really bothered you would have posted a link, but as you say your just checking consensus.

I cant think of any session bbefore this where its taken me more than an hour to pop.

Lucky you, I have a nightmare  more often than not.

Offline seeker

Totally agree with this ...
You pay for your time upfront
Finish your business on time
And if the girl wants to have a natter after business is concluded  she will automatically know it is on her time and her decision. ...No misunderstanding  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

Totally agree with this ...
You pay for your time upfront
Finish your business on time
And if the girl wants to have a natter after business is concluded  she will automatically know it is on her time and her decision. ...No misunderstanding  :thumbsup:

Yes I do agree with this, but if its a regular she will take money at the end because she trusts you and she can still decided to spend extra time with you.  I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this.

I think she tried it on.

Offline seeker

Forgot to add ...
Why the fuck would anyone want to stay one or two hours extra talking to a wg  :unknown:
Five or ten minutes if it's a regular   aye
One or two hours ......she must be praying for the fluffie teat to fuck off without offending him   :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

On our first three sessions, they overran by a minimum of two hours as we spent quite a lot of time talking, never more than an hour of fun.
Not clear how long the paid for session was, but it establishes that talking time is not charged?

On the recent fourth visit, again booked for 1 hour, we over ran by one hour, so two in total.  This session was a little different and involved less talking. I spent a good half an hour on RO and there was extended foreplay but I still only came once, and that was enough for me.  I didn't have any idea of the time, and even if I did - I assumed from previous visits that it was all good. I never intend to get free time, but if its available and I have nowhere to be, then I am not going to turn it down.

If you regularly ran over with that prossie you would be unreasonable to say that you had overrun at her discretion usually and never charged more than the agreed amount. If the previous times were clearly shagging vs talking time then she maybe keeps a clearer track of it than you do so might be chancing it or just keeping account. I think I might have offered her something in between. Difficult to know when not in the situation. What if you hadn't got the extra money on you? What sort of figures were you talking about by the way...?

vw

External Link/Members Only  :drinks:

Not nice !

I wanted the link, see if i can beat your 2 hours of chit chat and take the record off you, maybe Lewis thinks he can get 4 extra chity chatty hours also !

Offline Marmalade

Sorry, seen now that Nagilum made the same points before I did.

As to the fuckyou response, the man wants to have counselling on handling his regular before exposing her to public scrutiny  :rose:  :cool:

'fraid she'll recognise you?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Confirm and pay up front. Remember they are actresses and you "giving them pleasure for half an hour" is still time on the clock from their perspective.

Expl1cit

Sorry, seen now that Nagilum made the same points before I did.

As to the fuckyou response, the man wants to have counselling on handling his regular before exposing her to public scrutiny  :rose:  :cool:

'fraid she'll recognise you?

No i'm afraid Admin will have a challenging time holding back all the fluffy cunts if her name is revealed.  Also if I want to name and shame, I will write a Neutral or Negative review as I have done so for other WG's in the past - but for legitimate reasons.  I put this down to a misunderstanding but just wanted the forums thoughts on the situation - makes fuck all difference who the WG in question is.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:07:56 pm by Expl1cit »

willmo1

Shes shot herself in the foot a bit I reckon but surely you knew you were pushing your luck. 10 minutes over Id have asked if you knew what the time was and sussed it from there.

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only  :drinks:

Bit of a dickhead really arent you!

No doubt your ' girlfriend ' / reg thinks the same and was tired of you taking the piss

Only surprise is that she charged you at all after you made her ' cum ' so many times which none of her other ' dates ' can do

vw

Bit of a dickhead really arent you!

No doubt your ' girlfriend ' / reg thinks the same and was tired of you taking the piss

Only surprise is that she charged you at all after you made her ' cum ' so many times which none of her other ' dates ' can do

Agree he is a Dick

I imagine she only charged him as the last hour he possibly bragging about his property empire like he did in off topic.

Agian the fuck you was uncalled for, your proving yourself yo be a compete cunt time and again

willmo1

Maybe the op should have booked for 2 hours and tried for the whole week.

Offline Marmalade

No i'm afraid Admin will have a challenging time holding back all the fluffy cunts if her name is revealed.  Also if I want to name and shame, I will write a Neutral or Negative review as I have done so for other WG's in the past - but for legitimate reasons.  I put this down to a misunderstanding but just wanted the forums thoughts on the situation - makes fuck all difference who the WG in question is.

Well no, it doesn't make fuck all difference to everyone else when we're discussing it with you, as it didn't happen in a vacuum, but I'm happy to wait for a review in due course. I've learnt to hold back a bit on some reviews until I've had my fill of shagging them simply as they can get booked up too quickly up here. It doesn't sound like a negative so far unless you are very upset about it. And even then I would expect you'd take into consideration all the previous good punts. I'm just curious to know how you feel about the situation now, and if it will change your attitude towards her or generally.

Expl1cit

Well no, it doesn't make fuck all difference to everyone else when we're discussing it with you, as it didn't happen in a vacuum, but I'm happy to wait for a review in due course. I've learnt to hold back a bit on some reviews until I've had my fill of shagging them simply as they can get booked up too quickly up here. It doesn't sound like a negative so far unless you are very upset about it. And even then I would expect you'd take into consideration all the previous good punts. I'm just curious to know how you feel about the situation now, and if it will change your attitude towards her or generally.

Well I can say for certain there will be no details provided as to who the WG is here or by PM, because that would be unfair in my opinion.  My question, posted in General Punting Discussions is a general question about WG's who may charge additional funds post punt, and in my specific case for which all the necessary details were provided, can help form an opinion.

How I feel about the situation now is mixed - because it has tarnished what was a series of positive experiences and I probably won't see her again, but I accept that had I paid the fees upfront, it would have not resulted in the situation arising

Offline lewisjones23

Well I can say for certain there will be no details provided as to who the WG is here or by PM, because that would be unfair in my opinion.  My question, posted in General Punting Discussions is a general question about WG's who may charge additional funds post punt, and in my specific case for which all the necessary details were provided, can help form an opinion.

How I feel about the situation now is mixed - because it has tarnished what was a series of positive experiences and I probably won't see her again, but I accept that had I paid the fees upfront, it would have not resulted in the situation arising

My advice is dont let this ruin the amazing relationship and connection you two have

Keep booking her for lovely chats an time spent licking her well used fanny

:wacko:

coolguy1990

Exactly.

The OP's complaint reminds me of a beggar whom I gave a substantial donation to, on a regular basis, until one time when he got angry with me because I had no money to give.

Freebies are nice, if you are fortunate to receive, but we should never expect them.