Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Big Tits  (Read 13958 times)

4 review(s) for ALICE BIG TITS (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

AW number 3217962

Was my first ever punt, towards the end of 2015.

Always had a thing for massive tits.

Comms: pretty decent, English is good, though accented; answers phone & replies to texts.

Location: about equidistant between Goodmayes & Romford stations, which to my mind means she should have location as Essex rather then London. It's a good 10-15 min walk from Goodmayes. Modern block of flats with usual intercom arrangement. Called when at end of road and talked in to flat

Alice; it's her in the photos, though the phots do make her tits look a bit smaller than in the flesh (and fuck is there a lot of tit flesh there !)

The meet: for which I was about 30 mins late as I thoght she was nearer Stratford, so took loads longer to get there than I'd planned. Then hand over the readies, I'd assumed it would be per AW profile, 130/hr, but no she said it was 200 and she told me so on the phone. Well if she did I didn't hear it, or maybe it's the accent. Anyway cleaned out all I had, 180 for 45 mins.

She peeled off her body stocking and holy mother of god, her tits are tits truly are gi-fucking-normous; reach down to below her belly button. I sat on the bed and hefted & rolled them in my hands, lifting each with both hands to suck on her nips. Then both of us lay on the bed, me sucking and playing with her tits, she stroking my cock.

Oral was OW, which was good, with quite a bit of wanking. I think she lost interest when clear I wasn't cumming anytime soon. Back to me playing & sucking her tits, then down for RO, not a lot of response, even faked would have been nice, but no just continual attention to her phone (though might have been cos I was late). Fonished with some OW & HR.

Should I go back = no

Would I go back; weeelllllll those tits man, maybe.

Offline Nagilum

Offline HighlyMotivated

Profile clearly states 130/hr, the bitch scammed you mate. Surely you can't go back after that

MrXYZ987

Profile clearly states 130/hr, the bitch scammed you mate. Surely you can't go back after that

Completely agree with you, probably confounded with being my first ever punt.

However, I really love big tits, bigger the better. So still leaves me tempted whilst she's still on the UK. Maybe I think it would go better second time round now I've got some punts under my belt and feel a bit more clued on (also helped by the shared experiences & knowledge of UKP), or maybe I'm just a mug.

Offline Mr Sinister

Wouldn't mind a go but not at those prices and reading about the price hikes she makes once you're there just screams stay well away not worth the hassle.

Offline laidbackasiandude

She's also listed here on this External Link/Members Only but rates are not displayed.

Offline BillGoldberg

AW number 3217962

Comms: pretty decent, English is good, though accented; answers phone & replies to texts.

Location: about equidistant between Goodmayes & Romford stations, which to my mind means she should have location as Essex rather then London. It's a good 10-15 min walk from Goodmayes. Modern block of flats with usual intercom arrangement. Called when at end of road and talked in to flat

Alice; it's her in the photos, though the phots do make her tits look a bit smaller than in the flesh (and fuck is there a lot of tit flesh there !)

The meet: for which I was about 30 mins late as I thoght she was nearer Stratford, so took loads longer to get there than I'd planned. Then hand over the readies, I'd assumed it would be per AW profile, 130/hr, but no she said it was 200 and she told me so on the phone. Well if she did I didn't hear it, or maybe it's the accent. Anyway cleaned out all I had, 180 for 45 mins.

She peeled off her body stocking and holy mother of god, her tits are tits truly are gi-fucking-normous; reach down to below her belly button. I sat on the bed and hefted & rolled them in my hands, lifting each with both hands to suck on her nips. Then both of us lay on the bed, me sucking and playing with her tits, she stroking my cock.

Oral was OW, which was good, with quite a bit of wanking. I think she lost interest when clear I wasn't cumming anytime soon. Back to me playing & sucking her tits, then down for RO, not a lot of response, even faked would have been nice, but no just continual attention to her phone (though might have been cos I was late). Fonished with some OW & HR.

Should I go back = no

Fat, lazy, bucket of scamming Romanian lard  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

'Repeat visit'  :dash: :dash: :dash:

punter

I go through phases and crave massive tits. If I were to book her, I would go through the website, that way the price and the appointment are booked. If she tried the same scam, she would be called out via her feedback. Worth a try :D

Harvtt

Hi guys. I'm new to the forums. I'm meeting Alice next week. Will update you guys as to how I got on as I'm a big boob fan!

Hermar

She has loads of videos online:

External Link/Members Only

Even in the videos she doesn't seem that fun!
 :hi:

Offline punk

Fuck that for a laugh rather keep the money in my pocket and hunt for better prossies.

Harvtt

I would however I'm a sucker for huge tits. Shame there's no videos of her receiving  oral or getting boned.

yorkshire123

Fuck that for a laugh rather keep the money in my pocket and hunt for better prossies.

+1

I see nothing appealing about her as a free fuck never mind paying for it.

Offline BillGoldberg

+1

I see nothing appealing about her as a free fuck never mind paying for it.

Totally agree, and I'm a huge tit lover too, but she's just a fat sack of unappealing lard with 2 giant, saggy water filled balloons stuck on

Added to which she's about as energetic and inspiring as a dead slug...

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

yumyum3

Totally agree, and I'm a huge tit lover too, but she's just a fat sack of unappealing lard with 2 giant, saggy water filled balloons stuck on

:lol: :lol: :lol: Top work, Mr. Goldberg

Harvtt

Did you see her? If so what services did she offer?

Thanks

Harvtt

Saw Alice today guys. Massive tits. Only does sex on 1 hour bookings. Only does missionary position sex due to tightness and pain issues she says. Ended up shooting my bolt inside her. Gave her a good hammering nonetheless. But she's very business minded guys so be warned. It's cum once and after you come which I did in 20 mins it's just chit chat. Good blow job which was covered too.

She also told me she was pregnant which was a bit of a turn on for me. I'm sorry if certain guys don't find that attractive.  :dance:

Offline The_Don

Only does sex on 1 hour bookings. Only does missionary position sex due to tightness and pain issues she says.

Sounds as if she in the wrong job, IMO.

Offline maxxblue

Not sure why she's called Alice Big Tits?  :unknown:

Offline punk

vw

Sounds a nightmare.

Sounds a nightmare, looks a nightmare IMHO but ip had seen the pictures but to over charge what a scum bag.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

There are some scamming  prossies out there. :thumbsdown:

Only fuck in one position.

In pain when shagging.... Herpes?

Offline PapaSmurf

Had a similar experience. Booked her a few weeks ago when she was in East London near Limehouse.

I should really do an official review, but the initial thoughts...

Overall she came across disinterested and frosty.

My biggest complaint was she didn't particularly like breast play. That's her main attraction and she wouldn't let me go to town. I'm not talking about being aggressive. She wouldn't even let me play with her nipples. She directed me into doing some boring stroking massage motion. I kept the mood upbeat, but I was getting increasingly fed up. Lost wood during the blow job and just cut the meet short.

Hoped I could at least get a rating for my AW profile but she apparently doesn't care that much for ratings. 

Never again. A warm personality gets you a long way with me. I'd pay more for smaller tits and great hospitality.   

Offline rockharders

Please review review and review. Rip off skanks like this need to be put out of business and we need to show them up for the scamming rip off whores they are.

OP, when they play with their phone its a prossies way of saying "fuck off, I've got my money now get out".

yumyum3

Please review review and review. Rip off skanks like this need to be put out of business and we need to show them up for the scamming rip off whores they are.

OP, when they play with their phone its a prossies way of saying "fuck off, I've got my money now get out".
Indeed.

Offline PapaSmurf

Should I go back = no

Just re-read you review. (I skimmed through it first time). I'm quite surprised as to how similar our experience's was.
*She was also my first punt.
*Lateness, having trouble finding her apartment.
*I wasn't cumming anytime soon either lol
Although she seemed more welcoming to you than she did to me regarding breast play.

You're right. I figured I owed it to this forum. I've found some good reviews and recommendations from here. Here you go -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86966.new#new

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Location: about equidistant between Goodmayes & Romford stations, which to my mind means she should have location as Essex rather then London

No. It's definitely London by every definition except postcodes and landlines - and we all know how up-to-date they are.

Saw Alice today guys. Massive tits. Only does sex on 1 hour bookings..

It'd be worth you doing a separate review as Papa Smurf did.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:23:45 am by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline od13218

Had a similar experience. Booked her a few weeks ago when she was in East London near Limehouse.

Overall she came across disinterested and frosty.

My biggest complaint was she didn't particularly like breast play. That's her main attraction and she wouldn't let me go to town. I'm not talking about being aggressive. She wouldn't even let me play with her nipples. She directed me into doing some boring stroking massage motion. I kept the mood upbeat, but I was getting increasingly fed up. Lost wood during the blow job and just cut the meet short.

Hoped I could at least get a rating for my AW profile but she apparently doesn't care that much for ratings. 

Never again. A warm personality gets you a long way with me. I'd pay more for smaller tits and great hospitality.
How much did you pay? Did she also rip you off?

Offline Vivago

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

MrXYZ987

An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), also a new profile with new AW number.

New working name is big boobs alice 36kk:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's also listed on several London agency sites under various names: