Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxaxxx  (Read 541 times)

8 review(s) for Roxaxxx (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Game of scones

Having had to postpone the hoorfest temporarily due to unforeseen circumstances glad to resume with £50 still unspent.Trawled awork and this came in at approx plan f not a hoor wanting to work on a wet Monday nite in glasgow. I was ready to give up when roxa picked up the phone told me in broken english she was in Anniesland and available so booked 15 mins for £30 and headed over.Texted me postcode which brought me to highrise next to morrisons supermarket. Called again and gave me second floor address first warning use lift fuckin sherpa tensing would have struggled. Anyway met at door by defo girl in photos decent looking 40 something looked remarkably like that lazy hoor demi.In I went to reasonable bedsit with toilet /shower Nae fluffy towels though and sorted paperwork.Smiling doesn't seem to be on roxxs likes list or maybe a wasn't her type dour as Fuck and never took her eye of her mobile as she played aboot wae it as I got the dungarees oaf.Stripped and ready for action she then put her moby down and switched into working girl mode approached me and gave me ok dfk and gave the wee man a tickle .She stepped back and removed the baby doll and high  heels she was wearing to reveal a nice body fairly big soft tit's with long brown nipples nice ass and good legs.She lay on the bed and I had a good wee exploration of all aforementioned body parts and a wet pussy but hey she's no kidding this auld hoormaister it was the bottled variety no the natural am wanting podgerd type.However I lay back and sampled her gobbling skills which were excellent deep and highly skilled  technique. On to main event she lay back and I pumped her in mish for a few minutes Nae encouraging sounds but felt quite good when I was ready to pop asked if I could take bag aff and Cum over her demiesque coupon? Fuck you would have thought I had told her Hitler was her next punter a major scowl and obviously a no in in this lifetime look.So carried on banging away till I filled the spunkcatcher. Once I'm off her it's straight up housecoat and furry slippers on and back on the fuckin moby,wiered as Fuck didn't say another word till I left.Now ave given her a neutral it wasn't  bad just a bit could ny give a fuck attitude but 30 quid is defo vfm so perhaps I'm being a bit tough on her .
P's as always on moby help with link greatly appreciated