Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaniLeexoxo4 - Southend  (Read 3104 times)

willywishbanger

Hi Guys,

Southend is an absolute nightmare for a decent punt. I recently found DaniLeexoxo4, she has good feedback, and looks pretty nice. Just spoke to her, hopefully will meet Friday.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will leave a review

Offline sxman

Hi Guys,

Southend is an absolute nightmare for a decent punt. I recently found DaniLeexoxo4, she has good feedback, and looks pretty nice. Just spoke to her, hopefully will meet Friday.

Will leave a review

Who have you seen in Southend, would be great to get some feedback on the bad punts.

I have looked at Dani Lee profile a couple of times but she only offers outcalls, when you see her ask if she is considering doing incalls anytime soon.

Also do you know how much the extra's are for the discretions.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:45:20 pm by sxman »

Offline madeinwales56

Hi Guys,

Will leave a review

She looks tidy enough. Let us know how you get on.

Offline socks

She looks tidy enough. Let us know how you get on.
My advice would be not to hold your breath too long my friend. First post wonder highlighting some tart to drive a bit of business her way seems much more likely to me (and I'm sure you!) than an excited punter who has finally found the answer to his prayers in an alleged PD (punting desert)  :drinks:

Offline sxman

My advice would be not to hold your breath too long my friend. First post wonder highlighting some tart to drive a bit of business her way seems much more likely to me (and I'm sure you!) than an excited punter who has finally found the answer to his prayers in an alleged PD (punting desert)  :drinks:

Thats exactly what I thought, but thought I would entertain it and see what response we get back.

I suppose what I should of said was if you are Danilee go to External Link/Members Only where flirting and touting amongst punters is allowed.

Offline madeinwales56

A rare moment of naive sincerity, Socks. Won't happen again ...

ramrodronnie

Hi Guys,

Will leave a review

Well she looks nice enough willywishbanger. And she lists some nice services. If you do see her mate? Please post a Review and let us all know what she was like, and how it all went please mate.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Who have you seen in Southend, would be great to get some feedback on the bad punts.

I have looked at Dani Lee profile a couple of times but she only offers outcalls, when you see her ask if she is considering doing incalls anytime soon.

Also do you know how much the extra's are for the discretions.

+1 sxman. Makes me very dubious when WGs are not clear on what their extras are? And I personally hate that term "At Discretion" 

ramrodronnie

Hi Guys,

Will leave a review

Don't give too much credibility to AW feedbacks willywishbanger. Many of them are made up. You'd be better served by going on what punters on here have to say mate.
And yes I agree with the other comment, ask her what she charges for her "At Discretions" before you book to see her mate.

Offline keepcalmcarryon

Did you see her in the end ?

If so, Would you see her again ?

Cheers

Offline sxman

Did you see her in the end ?

If so, Would you see her again ?

Cheers

Im sure Willy will post a review soon.

:dash:

Offline masseyferguson

WillyWB ( OP ) joined late Oct 2015 and has posted only once, and that re DaniLee, KeepCalmCO ( bumped thread ) joined late Oct 2015 and has also only posted once ... you see where I'm going with this ?

Does DaniLee smell fishy I wonder ?

Offline socks

WillyWB ( OP ) joined late Oct 2015 and has posted only once, and that re DaniLee, KeepCalmCO ( bumped thread ) joined late Oct 2015 and has also only posted once ... you see where I'm going with this ?

Does DaniLee smell fishy I wonder ?
Dusty rather than fishy clopper more likely :lol:

Offline keepcalmcarryon

I have only used this to steal advice on the best WG's :P  I need to start posting more ha ha.

Offline Steady Eddy

Ha Ha, have you noticed the discretionary charge for Anal - it depends upon your length. How many would admit to paying £50 (3in)?

ramrodronnie

I have only used this to steal advice on the best WG's :P  I need to start posting more ha ha.

Yes keepcalmcarryon. Posting is good, but Reviewing after a punt is even better.

Offline keepcalmcarryon

Yes keepcalmcarryon. Posting is good, but Reviewing after a punt is even better.

Will do from now on :)

ramrodronnie

Will do from now on :)

:thumbsup:Nice one keepcalmcarryon. Look forward to reading them mate.

Offline sxman

Ha Ha, have you noticed the discretionary charge for Anal - it depends upon your length. How many would admit to paying £50 (3in)?

Do you actually think she gets a tape measure out to measure it, I mean what if you 3.5" would that be an extra £55  :lol:

ramrodronnie

Well I'm not folding mine over 4 times to escape the extra charge Eddy.  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline keepcalmcarryon

Do you actually think she gets a tape measure out to measure it, I mean what if you 3.5" would that be an extra £55  :lol:

hahahah

willywishbanger

Hi Guys,

I totally forgot about this post, I never ended up seeing her because she only offered outcalls,I certainly wasn't trying to give her any free advertising and will hopefully see her in the future . Funnily enough I was trying to get some info on "Sensual Jane" today, which led me here and I remembered I had posted previously. Sensual Jane seems to have a few bad threads on here so i think I will avoid.

I will write a few reviews when I get the chance. Unfortunately all bar 1 girl I have seen in Southend were pretty bad experiences, a few Romanians who looked nothing like the photos and had pretty nasty attitudes.

There was a diamond in the rough though, a Polish girl who was here for 1 weekend only. I will try to get some reviews sorted.