Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: do girls sell sperm from cim as sperm donations  (Read 1996 times)

gingerbollocks

had a punt the other day and the wg didnt spit it in the sink as i went to have a shower she clearly went in the living room

Offline maxxblue

I think you are talking bollocks, gingerbollocks.  :hi:

vw

More likely sell it for skin treatment didn't you read the daily mail article on this !

gingerbollocks

quick google search shows its good for treating wrinkles :D :D

Offline Snoozy

External Link/Members Only

Maybe she's trying to save gingers from going extinct!

Sailormack

Everyone knows that they put it into the mix to make cupcakes to offer the next days punters  ;)

Offline Taggart

had a punt the other day and the wg didnt spit it in the sink as i went to have a shower she clearly went in the living room

Can I have some of whatever you are on please?  :lol:

gingerbollocks

Offline anyfucker

Everyone knows that they put it into the mix to make cupcakes to offer the next days punters  ;)
i was told that 2% of hot dogs were human matter  :vomit:

Offline lol

Do you take your used condoms home with you too?

Offline myothernameis

Do you take your used condoms home with you too?

He doesn't need to, as he can make his own at home

vw

why not do a review ?

Maybe she went to snowball her gay pimp in the back room ?

Ben4454

Once fucked a working girl and she took my full condom into the other room and emerged 3 minutes later. Informed me that she had dumped the contents into her husbands mouth because he got turned on hearing her fuck a real man.

Perhaps this was same scenario?

yorkshire123

had a punt the other day

Of course you did  :rolleyes:

didnt spit it in the sink as i went to have a shower she clearly went in the living room

Of course she did  :rolleyes:

Online smartieshouse

I know there was an infamous guy on the Manchester parlour scene who used to slurp out of used condoms who was known as "the dog"!!!

Offline SamLP

Of course you did  :rolleyes:

Of course she did  :rolleyes:

Just checking his posts. Seems to always have had a punt just the other day. I think it's 3 this month already.

Even made a claim that his work mate bb's a well known WG, and then he goes out "the other day" and punts her too.

Mind you, no reviews to back it all up.

willmo1

It all goes to a large vat in Ipswich where they create the mutants that appear on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

They are later humanely destroyed.

Offline Snoozy

It all goes to a large vat in Ipswich where they create the mutants that appear on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

They are later humanely destroyed.

You dirty little liar  :lol:

vw

You dirty little liar  :lol:

He's not lying, its not sister fucking it is the cum vat that makes the JK show so special.

Based in the home of incest as a cover, the cast maker vat just gets ignored !

willmo1

He's not lying, its not sister fucking it is the cum vat that makes the JK show so special.

Based in the home of incest as a cover, the cast maker vat just gets ignored !

Thanks vw. Next time its on we should all look for a family resemblance and apply for a dna test.  :D

MrRiz

This is why I would insist on swallow. :lol:

Otherwise be fathering kids I didn't know about...  :unknown:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Why are my goolies the wrinkliest part of me if their contents have anti-wrinkle properties?

Offline cueball

Why are my goolies the wrinkliest part of me if their contents have anti-wrinkle properties?

:lol:

Offline Urban_G

Because you need to apply it to the outside of your balls, the inside is probably the smoothest surface in the universe :sarcastic:

Offline Sonny Crockett

That is disgusting!!!

Why would you want to buy used condoms???

Offline mrbluerunner

Is it me or is this site getting crazier?   :scare:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Is it me or is this site getting crazier?   :scare:

You can get some crazy, but funny shit on here sometimes :lol:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I know there was an infamous guy on the Manchester parlour scene who used to slurp out of used condoms who was known as "the dog"!!!

I remember being told about a similar guy who went round the Soho walk ups asking for their used condoms!  :scare:

willmo1

I remember being told about a similar guy who went round the Soho walk ups asking for their used condoms!  :scare:

Still got them in an album but sadly all of the pages have stuck together.  ;)

Offline Sonny Crockett

That is just sick!!! :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

MrRiz

Still got them in an album but sadly all of the pages have stuck together.  ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Even prostitutes aren't that stupid.

Real donors are only paid £35 a time and prossies with a used durex full of dead sperm are probably just arrested.

External Link/Members Only

Meanwhile in China ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

:P

Offline Marmalade

A better wind up would be

"Do prossies run to the bathroom and shove my cheesy used condom up their minging fannies to get pregnant and blackmail me for child support??"  :rolleyes:

I think there was an episode of SVU based on a medically similar case.

Yes (External Link/Members Only), this actually happened at least once:
In State v. Frisard, 694 So. 2d 1032 (La. Ct. App. 1997), the mother and father of the child for whom support was sought met in a hospital while the father was visiting an ill relative. The mother was a nurse's aid who had access to a variety of medical equipment. The mother offered to perform oral sex on the father, and, in the words of the father, "as . . . any male would, I did not refuse." Id. at 1035. The mother had the father wear a condom. The mother then removed the condom for the father and, unknown to the father, she inseminated herself with the father's sperm using a syringe in a nearby bathroom.

The Louisiana court, noting that the probability of paternity was 99.9994%, held the father's testimony that he "had some sort of sexual contact with the plaintiff around the time frame of alleged conception, although he denied that they had sexual intercourse" was sufficient to prove paternity. Id. at 1036. This fact of paternity obliges a father to support his child. Id. at 1034. In essence, because the father intentionally engaged in a sexual act resulting in his deposit of sperm with the mother, he was liable for child support

(The link is a reasonably amusing account)