Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Short notice punt Plymouth  (Read 533 times)

Offline brazcannon

As much as I like the excitement and build up of having a booking in the bag , I like the idea of getting a punt sorted when I feel like a good shag without having to book weeks in advance,  who is the best bet for a short notice booking in Plymouth ?

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
although I never visited she uses he green light often, a few reviews on here to mull over.

Offline jlike

Not sure what your type of wg is but I always find Lisa good for short notice bookings
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Other than that just phone around the EE girls for a crap punt.

bristolqwerty

Not sure what your type of wg is but I always find Lisa good for short notice bookings
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Other than that just phone around the EE girls for a crap punt.

:D never a shortage, perhaps give us your preference so we can narrow down your choice  :thumbsup:

Offline brazcannon

Well to be fair in Plymouth Jaycee was my regular but like the idea of not having to book weeks in advance .
Jaymie has got a few dodgy reviews on here and Lilmadammilf let me down back along ....

bristolqwerty

Well to be fair in Plymouth Jaycee was my regular but like the idea of not having to book weeks in advance .
Jaymie has got a few dodgy reviews on here and Lilmadammilf let me down back along ....

Its not looking great is it?  :dash: Jaycee was my go to girl too.  :thumbsup: