Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde-Raquel touring Birmingham - 15 min WTF  (Read 5326 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

cockneybstrd

Some twat reported that post as racist  :sarcastic:

The post is over two months old, so he / she took her time deciding they were offended (or pretending to be)

It must be the worst reported case of racism on this site

The poster refered to Roma Gypsy which is hardly offensive is it ?

If he had said some  gold tooth b.o ridden po marked dirty thieving gypo cunts then maybe they might have a tiny point

vw

It must be the worst reported case of racism on this site

The poster refered to Roma Gypsy which is hardly offensive is it ?

If he had said some  gold tooth b.o ridden po marked dirty thieving gypo cunts then maybe they might have a tiny point

Probably a white knight using the racism card as a weapon.

sln

I booked her for a 15 min for £ 40.00 last time she was here and had a great time .
It over ran the 15 min  .
I think that we are very lucky to still be able to see some top class ladies for this price .
far better value that so many of these overpriced girls.
There is a lot that you can do in 15 mins if you have the energy and staying power.
Sometimes a 15 min is just the job , today I went for a 30 mins for £ 50.00 with a very nice lady and almost wore myself out but great fun.

vw

today I went for a 30 mins for £ 50.00 with a very nice lady and almost wore myself out but great fun.

Sounds like that would make for a popular and appreciated review.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I booked her for a 15 min for £ 40.00 last time she was here and had a great time .
It over ran the 15 min  .
I think that we are very lucky to still be able to see some top class ladies for this price .
far better value that so many of these overpriced girls.
There is a lot that you can do in 15 mins if you have the energy and staying power.
Sometimes a 15 min is just the job , today I went for a 30 mins for £ 50.00 with a very nice lady and almost wore myself out but great fun.

this is why i dont offer 15 mins guys always overstay was this your doing or hers?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

this is why i dont offer 15 mins guys always overstay

The reality is that you'd rather get longer bookings / more money and talk away their time, thus a 1 hour booking is probably still 15 mins sex and 45 mins talking shite, of course you prefer the longer bookings if you can get away with it.

As for overstaying, unless you're booking them in back to back what's the issue?

Offline dboy74

Some twat reported that post as racist  :sarcastic:

The post is over two months old, so he / she took her time deciding they were offended (or pretending to be)
FFS  :dash:

May be the caravan only just got wi-fi!