Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKE Tours Anyone?  (Read 3843 times)

Offline smiths

Indeed you are. For some reason I thought I was on UKE. My mistake.

I cant help it or care that you have got the hump because I posted something that was a fact, you have been a one trick poster, at least now you are posting something without her name in it. :rolleyes:

BikerInBlack

So, for those of you who want variety, I don't know if this girl is on UKE - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - but she will be back soon after a break, provides a good service and my goodness, she is tight where it matters...

vw

So, for those of you who want variety, I don't know if this girl is on UKE - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - but she will be back soon after a break, provides a good service and my goodness, she is tight where it matters...

Thanks for that Biker , not one i would touch with a barge pole, prossies with a deposit button put me off who ever recommends  !

I know she doesn't ask for this on site as would get her banned but looks like she would ask maybe on PM, by having the button means she is likely to ask somewhere.

Did she ask you for one ? 

Offline smiths

That wasn't hard was it, sharing some of your years of punting experience apart from with Woofie, and a punter or punters might just fancy this WG more than Woofie.

Offline smiths

Thanks for that Biker , not one i would touch with a barge pole, prossies with a deposit button put me off who ever recommends  !

I know she doesn't ask for this on site as would get her banned but looks like she would ask maybe on PM, by having the button means she is likely to ask somewhere.

As she doesn't mention it in her text she shouldn't be asking for a deposit of course but if she does than yes avoid like the plague, NEVER pay a WG a deposit.

BikerInBlack

No. I saw her twice and neither time did she ask me for a deposit.

Offline cueball

Well at least old BIB's up and running now.

I'll be expecting some real pearls of wisdom from him, twenty years podging prossies will see this chap over flowing with wisdom.

I'll keep a close eye on the EM boards, I'll learn a thing or two from BIB

Offline threechilliman

Yes, true and i agree with the above

But i have had 4 excellent PSE with Mandy of which no one can doubt (read my reviews) and one GFE  which was no where near as good for me or Her
So my take on that is she does Dirty better than GFE

Wish you'd have told me that before I saw her. At £200/hr for PSE, she's expensive - certainly compared to the gem I uncovered last week.

tcm

vw

No. I saw her twice and neither time did she ask me for a deposit.

Is off putting though, so many bad stories about deposits.  Not sure as you are new have you seen the black list many are deposit askers which is why External Link/Members Only

May be putting may others off to, especially if she doesn't ask it becomes un-necessary.

Offline cueball

Have I got this right? The BIB lass wants a deposit?

She can bugger off with that one

BikerInBlack

Is off putting though, so many bad stories about deposits.  Not sure as you are new have you seen the black list many are deposit askers which is why External Link/Members Only

May be putting may others off to, especially if she doesn't ask it becomes un-necessary.

I agree. There is no way I would ever pay a deposit. Too many dodgy profiles, especially on AW.

Offline smiths

He said she didn't ask him for a deposit either time he punted with her so if she didn't ask him she shouldn't be asking anyone else.

vw

she has a deposit button, not asked him or anyone else here , but having it indicates it may be requested sometimes to me !

Offline smiths

Well at least old BIB's up and running now.

I'll be expecting some real pearls of wisdom from him, twenty years podging prossies will see this chap over flowing with wisdom.

I'll keep a close eye on the EM boards, I'll learn a thing or two from BIB

Indeed, 20 years punting experience is always good to hear about from genuine punters. The advice he could give newbies and others could be very good indeed.

BikerInBlack

she has a deposit button, not asked him or anyone else here , but having it indicates it may be requested sometimes to me !

She has a link on her profile to a new AW facility where you can buy credit vouchers External Link/Members Only  She's called it 'deposits' but to be fair, this is perhaps a bit unfortunate as on her 'booking' tab she only asks for a booking request through the AW site and there is no mention of wanting a deposit.

Timmy2

Wish you'd have told me that before I saw her. At £200/hr for PSE, she's expensive - certainly compared to the gem I uncovered last week.

tcm
I thought i did tcm
my suggestion to you was Lucy....who is up in Burnley now :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++

Offline cueball

Indeed, 20 years punting experience is always good to hear about from genuine punters. The advice he could give newbies and others could be very good indeed.

Exactly, I'm going to "follow" him

Lads like this are always worth reading, the insight they give us is invaluable

Timmy2

Exactly, I'm going to "follow" him

Lads like this are always worth reading, the insight they give us is invaluable
You will cut yourself you are so sharp....  :sarcastic:

vw

She has a link on her profile to a new AW facility where you can buy credit vouchers External Link/Members Only  She's called it 'deposits' but to be fair, this is perhaps a bit unfortunate as on her 'booking' tab she only asks for a booking request through the AW site and there is no mention of wanting a deposit.

If she asked she would get banned, adultwork have zero tolerance for people paying for prostitutes with their payment system, instant ban and loss of payments on both side.

That's why nobody mentions it on their profiles.

There may be nothing wrong.

The only other people that use the same feature are the pay piggy brigade again the sort I avoid.

Just checked my local top rated outcalls cannot see anyone else with this.

Up to her anyway, and she didn't ask you maybe reserved for those with zero feedback.  I don't know or will ever find out really !

Offline cueball

You will cut yourself you are so sharp....  :sarcastic:

Don't worry, I've got skin as thick as a rhino.

Tab kicked in yet?

Timmy2

Don't worry, I've got skin as thick as a rhino.

Tab kicked in yet?
yep.....want one.   they are not blue :P :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

yep.....want one.   they are not blue :P :thumbsup:

:lol:

No, you need em pal, you turn into a green monster (in a frock) without em.  :lol:

Timmy2

:lol:

No, you need em pal, you turn into a green monster (in a frock) without em.  :lol:
ha ha ...i am strictly on pussy now..... sorry tcm