Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latest Bunch of Polish Prossies in Bristol in 2016  (Read 845 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The latest bunch of Polish prossies in Bristol. :)  Numbers returning after the cull last year.   :) Wouldn't be surprised if this lot have the same profile writer or manager.  :unknown:

Some neutral and negative UKP reviews for some.  :( :( 
Though Petite Sami has a few positives. :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:28:04 am by Roth »

pking_paul

I spotted a few of these last night but fair do Roth, you've done your research with this list  :hi:

Offline lostandfound

I see PETITE SAMI's profile says

Quote from: PETITE SAMI Adultwork profile
-- COMING BACK 5th FEBRUARY ! --

External Link/Members Only

And there's no phone number. I suspect PG selling \ scamming unwary punters - (taken with all her UKP reviews being in London). I think a number of profiles are being used in that way whilst the girls are on their hols.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:51:57 am by lostandfound »

Offline Roth

I see PETITE SAMI's profile says

External Link/Members Only

And there's no phone number. I suspect PG selling \ scamming unwary punters - (taken with all her UKP reviews being in London). I think a number of profiles are being used in that way whilst the girls are on their hols.

Yep there a lot of that around.  :( :(

vw

Yep there a lot of that around.  :( :(

Profile says coming back 5th Febrary do maybe PG touring until then, have hotlisted Sami anyway would bang that twice or 4 times !