Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - Sheffield  (Read 2620 times)

bladetel

External Link/Members Only

After the disappointment of Sheff Utd losing in the cup, I decided to cheer myself up, so went on vivastreet to find someone to help me :)

Called Vanessa, and managed to arrange a booking for 9PM. Went to her flat, in Hillsborough, and was met by a lively young lady looking a bit thinner than the photos, but definitely her.

Inside handed the money over, then into the bedroom. Very friendly and chatty, got me relaxed straight away.

Clothes off, some caressing then onto covered oral, which was nice and enthusiastically done. Returned the favour, then had sex in a few positions; I liked doggy with her as she has a nice bum :)

Will go back to see her. Her flatmate looked quite nice too!

Offline kingkong69

Did you have the £60/30mins service?

Offline danno2

Offline One Eyed Snake

She looks real cute, did she kiss?

bladetel

Yes, I went for 30 mins. She kissed me, can't say if she would anyone else though!

Definitely Spanish - talked Spanish, is from Valencia. She may look EE, but she is not as far as I could tell.

bladetel

EE  more like :rolleyes:

You seen her and know this, or just making a wild guess based on nothing? She says she is Spanish, and talks Spanish...

Offline Ade65

I saw her before as Lucy, on AW, and she is Spanish.

Some people who haven't seen her decided she isn't, but she is.

Nice girl too, easy to talk with and quite feisty. Good fun and worth a visit, imho. In fact I may tomorrow,

Offline Delfrommem

:thumbsdown: Beg to differ big time with the above and shortly posting a review  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tricks

Yes, I went for 30 mins. She kissed me, can't say if she would anyone else though!

Definitely Spanish - talked Spanish, is from Valencia. She may look EE, but she is not as far as I could tell.

She probably wouldn't kiss anyone else, you being gods gift..... :sarcastic:

She will almost certainly be EE who previously worked in Valencia, until the money dried up :hi:

Offline Ade65

No, she is not Romanian or other EE; she is Spanish.