Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Young Tina 19 - Bristol - how not to take pictures  (Read 10867 times)

Tony Montana

I don't normally post just to slag off girls but WTF is this girl thinking with a picture caption of "NATURAL YOUNG BEAUTY"

External Link/Members Only

She looks like a 40 year old transvestite wearing clown make-up.  Open it full size and she has a nose full of blackheads and a moustache, but then she has lots of good feedback.

Jesus Christ why can't girls understand how to market themselves? 

- Don't have pictures that are either 50x50 pixels or 5000x5000 pixels
- Rotate the pics properly so that I don't have to rotate my head
- Look attractive FFS!

Offline XTC2

For what it's worth, there are some better pictures in her free gallery (the ones where she's not looking at the camera) IMHO. Yes, she definitely would benefit from some professional photos and make-up advice. But then again, the same is true of many, many girls on AW, hence the very common "looks much better than her photos" comments on field reports.

Offline haystacks79

She's certainly been a bit heavy handed with the makeup, but I guess that's the look she was aiming for, as it's fairly consistent across her photos. I don't see much evidence of photoshopping at least, so that gets a  :thumbsup: from me. Seeing some of the photos on AW at times I wonder what they've been taken with - even the cameras I've had on phones for the last 5 years have been capable of taking a better shot than many seen. I'd have to go out of my way to make something look as bad as some out there.

Agree about the image sizes though - a photo resized so that it works full size on a common monitor resolution is good, not a postage stamp or one you have to scroll around at full screen. Most of us have blemishes at that scale! I've taken photos of wgs on a couple of occasions and supplied them with the images afterwards, scaling them so that the longest side is either 900 or 1000 pixels, which looks reasonable to me when viewed full size onscreen.

baza

I have seen Tina for a year now and the girl is stunning, she haS the most sexiest little body, I have not seen better and trust me I have seen a fair few girls, I'd like to know where you get that opinion from as she had some really nice pictures.
It's a shame really that people like you who have not even bothered to meet the girl feel the need to be so cruel - take it from me a genuine client of Tina's for other a year now that she is very beautiful,  she looks younger than 18 and gave me one of the best services I've ever had and which I still continue to, I have been a long standing customer of Tina's and I refuse to go anywhere else as she is always top notch.
The first time I met her she in that sexy little School Uniform of hers I feltso Lucky as she was exactly what I wanted, she made me feel wecome, she's outgoing and brilliant in bed and such a naughty minx for a great roleplay.
I have also seen her in adult publications and websites and I am pretty sure they would not be book a girl to model for them who looks like a 40 yr old transvetite - incedently it was in there TEEN section !  -
You sound to me either a PIMP of a well known agency based probably based very near Tina who seem to be self prommoting all over the place, makes me wonder how much has been written by genuine punters, probably Can't take the competition huh or another jealous girl.
Incedently check out her new pictures at LUSCIOUS-teen-BEAUTY - Pretty sure she does not look like a transvetitte, no blackheads of moustache in site.
WHAT DO YOU THINK - I THINK SHE'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND BEAR IN MIND I HAVE MET HER !
I really like this girl, she is absolutely stunning.
WITH 57 REVIEWS ON HER OLD PROFILE I DON'T THINK THEY CAN ALL BE WRONG !
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:49:32 am by baza »

baza

I think she looks great with it - I'ver seen also worse.

baza

Loads more pics like this - 40 year old transvestitte, Ithink not !
All young girls wear make up, I'm sure if she would not have made the effort she would have beem slammed for that as well.

baza

I noticed how you picked out her worst picture from her old profile !
Yes the make up show up more on camera, I still think she's hot though and I don't like to see a decent girl torn to shreds unessecarily, especially such a nice girl who is one of the better girls in Bristol.

dr_techno

Hi

I have been watching TYT19 for years.

She tries really hard and I think she deserves A for effort.

I saw her walking through ASDA in Bedminster in the Summer and she looked very fit indeed.

but I suspect BAZA's post on here is her.....lol

Regards

Dr T

richard1971

i agree with the oiginal poster to be fair, didnt see her first profile but she doesnt look all that much cop to me either,

i guess what with this being an open forum and the header being about service providers it is an opportunity for punters to share their opinions on profiles they come across.. everyone is entitled to an opinion, an everyone else is entitled to disagree with that opinon...

unfortunatly your attempts to change opinion look more likely to reopen a dead forum topic and herald in a whole new set of insults into her (your) profile......

James999

She looks like a 40 year old transvestite wearing clown make-up.  Open it full size and she has a nose full of blackheads and a moustache, but then she has lots of good feedback.

:hi:

baza

No I am not Tina, I will upload a picture of myself in the next few hours - I just don't like to see a really decent girl slandered by a pimp with nothing better to do !

Pretty obvious who that is, just trying to eliminate the decent competition huh so you can get more money for your dubious interests !

As for the reply above about heralding a whole new set of insults just goes to show what a nice person you are, I'm sure it won't affect her business as I've seen her in action and I doubt there's anything you can say or do that will change how good she is, shame you cannot comment on her service or have never met her - get a life and go and pick on the girls/pimps who deserve it !
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:05:26 pm by baza »

Offline Matium

Yes, you're right:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:vomit:

Doesn't she have any girlfriends to help her with her makeup?

Baza your posts would actually count if you had registered under the name of Tina.

Offline mh

So does anyone know why she changed profile since 25th August, if the old one was such a demonstration of how well regarded she is and had such great feedback?

To save others searching, the new one is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

She's not in my area and looks a bit expensive but other than the appalling makeup she looks fit enough. I can only assume the bad makeup is an attempt to look like a schoolgirl who doesn't know how to use makeup! I think we all know that these days schoolgirls know a lot about makeup.

Offline Jimmyredcab

So does anyone know why she changed profile since 25th August, if the old one was such a demonstration of how well regarded she is and had such great feedback?

To save others searching, the new one is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

She's not in my area and looks a bit expensive but other than the appalling makeup she looks fit enough. I can only assume the bad makeup is an attempt to look like a schoolgirl who doesn't know how to use makeup! I think we all know that these days schoolgirls know a lot about makeup.

Still looks like a geezer to me.   :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Still looks like a geezer to me.   :scare:
Looks like she has a cock tucked.

Offline haystacks79

Saw the new profile appear the other day, looked at it quickly and still stand by my original comment above. However, it has to be the look that she wants, as those are the images she's choosing to use to market herself.

Would certainly be interesting to know why there was a need to lose the old profile, particularly if it had so much positive feedback on it.

SteveNova

Saw the new profile appear the other day, looked at it quickly and still stand by my original comment above. However, it has to be the look that she wants, as those are the images she's choosing to use to market herself.

Would certainly be interesting to know why there was a need to lose the old profile, particularly if it had so much positive feedback on it.
Yes - the original profile had been up for a long time, and I recall she had a blog as well.  I like the school uniform pics.

James999

I like the school uniform pics.

Did you go to an all boys School ?

[/quote][/img]

Sailormack

[/img]

You could bet all you have that she didn't go to make-up school   :wackogirl:

SteveNova

I'll admit that the St Trinian's films clearly had a corrupting effect on me  :D

Offline mh

I don't see how that pic can be compared to the ones of TYT above. TYT looks more like Aunt Sally from Wurzel Gummidge - oh look here she is with you, Steve:   :D

Melb

I don't see how that pic can be compared to the ones of TYT above. TYT looks more like Aunt Sally from Wurzel Gummidge - oh look here she is with you, Steve:   :D

:lol: excellent!

I agree with previous posts, she looks like a weird dude

James999

In fact in that image she looks like Alex Reid

SteveNova

Yes, the make-up is over the top and clearly meant to characterise an overly made up school girl, for whatever reason. The uniform shots I do like, but obviously I'm not comparing her to the St Trinian girls themselves - just showing the kind of poses/ dress I like.  I haven't seen her, although she seems to be fairly local to me.  I have to say she looked better on her previous profile, and she is not 18 as she was older previously.  She had a great deal of good feedback before, so there are many who do not share your views.

SteveNova

I'll readily have her over my knee for a spank in that uniform  :P (her in the uniform not me - before any wise guys reply!  And no I'm not a local yokel, no Brissle accent or Wurzel haircut  :D  )
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:59:02 pm by SteveNova »

James999

I have to say she looked better on her previous profile,

It would be pretty much impossible for her to look worse than the pics above  :hi:

Offline haystacks79

And no I'm not a local yokel, no Brissle accent or Wurzel haircut  :D  )

A genuine yokel can tell that by the spelling of Brizzle!  :lol:

someguy85

Sorry to resserect this thread but does anyone have any contact with her still? Or if you have her old contact number in stead of the one on profile now could you give it to me please, would like to enquire if she is still available in bristol.

Offline sumofallparts

Slightly off topic, but that pic of Una Stubbs just jolted a story i heard way back, that she had a bit of a fetish for hardsports.

Seriously, in real life, she was into some extreme things. This i heard from a number of people who knew her.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Slightly off topic, but that pic of Una Stubbs just jolted a story i heard way back, that she had a bit of a fetish for hardsports.

Seriously, in real life, she was into some extreme things. This i heard from a number of people who knew her.

Good lord. She always has a face that looks like she's sucking lemons, now we know what she's REALLY grimacing about!

SirFrank

No I am not Tina, I will upload a picture of myself in the next few hours - I just don't like to see a really decent girl slandered by a pimp with nothing better to do !

Pretty obvious who that is, just trying to eliminate the decent competition huh so you can get more money for your dubious interests !

As for the reply above about heralding a whole new set of insults just goes to show what a nice person you are, I'm sure it won't affect her business as I've seen her in action and I doubt there's anything you can say or do that will change how good she is, shame you cannot comment on her service or have never met her - get a life and go and pick on the girls/pimps who deserve it !

This is hilarious. Was 'he' banned for this shit or something equally dubious.

Offline sumofallparts

Good lord. She always has a face that looks like she's sucking lemons, now we know what she's REALLY grimacing about!

There is/was an image of her and a glass table doing the rounds at one point.
You can never tell about folk can you!

Online TerryTibbs

OMG......looks like she is back guys!!!!!!

A blast from the past.

Good luck to her....

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline sigmund

So she was 19 when this thread started in 2012 but apparently she's now 20  :wackogirl:

Online TerryTibbs

So she was 19 when this thread started in 2012 but apparently she's now 20  :wackogirl:

She was 19 long before that, I'm sure I met her in 2009 when she was claiming to be 19.

I recon she is 26/27 at least!

Cheers

Offline Roth

Bullshit profile probably being run by Sergei to make a few bob on PG/movie selling.  Specially as she charging £150 for 15 mins of prossying. :bomb: :bomb:

Online TerryTibbs

Now call Young Annabelle and is now 33 yrs old?

Offline vsgp3

Incedently check out her new pictures at LUSCIOUS-teen-BEAUTY

Have you a link to this site / those pictures?

Thank you

Earlybird

I saw her about 4 years ago and I would guess she was about 21 then. I remember she gave a great blowjob (OWO/CIM) and was a really tight fuck. Tbh, she's probably one of the best punts I've had in Bristol through AW; she had a really fit body, was very polite, friendly and eager to please.  I have no idea what her situation is now, but wouldn't hesitate to see her again if the price was right.

Offline Incognita

Genuine girl who tries hard but yes, she has used some dreadful pictures in the past. Health problems have interrupted her work, hence the coming and going, and currently having the usual ID problems with AW! As far as I'm aware has never had a pimp nor indulged in HS.
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Online TerryTibbs

Hi

Saw Tight Young Tina sat outside ASDA Bedminster on Monday, boozing it up with her mates.

She has gained some weight and is still doing the make-up thing!

Regards

Offline vsgp3

Would anyone have a number she can be contacted on?

Online TerryTibbs

Haha..........

she is back AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Regards

Offline redveee

It would appear she's now part of the Global empire of John Langley, run from a council flat in Brislington.

Offline Incognita

It would appear she's now part of the Global empire of John Langley, run from a council flat in Brislington.
Ex Brislington now. He's moved upmarket!
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smithblack

So it seems "Tina" has disappeared again.  I called her earlier, only to get the reply "ooh... I don't do that anymore".  Guess she'll be back again soon. 

Offline redveee

Ex Brislington now. He's moved upmarket!

Hope he's got rid of the Z-bed he used in the lounge, not the best thing to fuck on. Keep spotting him sat outside a well known coffee shop in Bristol scouting for talent. Which are has he moved to now?