Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Katia rose  (Read 998 times)

Rod trotter

nope, shes a bigger girl and not for me but she looks very pretty i must admit  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Any one seen this lass?

If you use the link from the bottom of the AW page (just below 'more options') it brings up reviews on here.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

As it has below.

The Rimmer

Offline sampat

I did the review that's highlighted here and she said at the time she was losing weight. She has posted a body picture on UKE (as well as some more face pics) with the headline "lost 4st 7lb's". Not sure how accurate the dress size on AW will be if she has lost that much weight.

Offline Makum_99

What's UKE ? Can you give me a link? Ta

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What's UKE ? Can you give me a link? Ta

Sister site to this where touting and advertising's OK.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mansell

She comes across as a Canny lass on UKE and certainly facially she is very attractive from the pictures she has posted. So I would have thought well worth seeing to find out especially if your happy with the slightly larger girls.

Offline wishlist85

Yes i have seen her before for a quick punt....she does look very nice in her pics however the camera does lie sometimes  i do normally like the slightly bigger girl however she is a little bigger that what i had thought not a 16 like she says....i just felt like she was dirty and not in the good way..